Proper SERM for Halotren PCT

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I will be beginning my second PH cycle in a couple weeks and would like to clear up some information regarding my on-cycle and post cycle therapy well before I begin. I have already researched these questions quite extensively and am asking because I have seen a wide variety of answers and would like to get this clarified before I go on cycle. Firstly, this will be my first time cycling an estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (Trenavar) compound and have heard a number of mixed answers regarding which SERMs are effective for a PCT. I have read that Nolva has adverse effects with progestins, however I do not know if this holds any merit or not so I was hoping someone could clarify this for me. Secondly, I am curious about whether or not it would be beneficial to run an AI on cycle as well as PCT as estra compounds are said to have aromatizing properties. I have read a number of logs where people have stacked Epistane with Tren PH's due to it's AI properties and have been considering stacking it instead of Halodrol, however I was leaning towards Halodrol as I have ran it solo previously and know I react well to it.

In short:

-Nolva or a different SERM for PCT?

-Arimitase (Erase) worth stacking on and/or off-cycle with Halotren?

-Epistane+Trenavar or Halotren?

Much appreciated,
Pizza

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'd use clomi if trenavar is like real tren.

erase isn't need, but you can use it if you want

idk the difference between trenavar and halotren

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
There isn't a difference. It's the same estra-4,9[...] compound just stacked with a halodrol clone. I was leaning towards Clomid as I've seen people say not to mix Nolva with progestins so I'm sure that will suffice as long as there isn't an adverse interaction between clomid and trenavar that I was unaware of.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
There isn't a difference. It's the same estra-4,9[...] compound just stacked with a halodrol clone. I was leaning towards Clomid as I've seen people say not to mix Nolva with progestins so I'm sure that will suffice as long as there isn't an adverse interaction between clomid and trenavar that I was unaware of.
ah yeah better just stick with clomid than! better safe than sorry

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Yeah if Clomid is standard protocol with real Tren then it evidently doesn't have any adverse interactions with progestins. Thanks for the input

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I will also be logging this run on the forums for anyone interested in the compounds.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Don't people usually run Cabergoline after Tren? Just wondering I thought I had read that a few times.

I would add Intimidate SRT, it will help get your natty test levels back to baseline rapidly in place of DAA.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Don't people usually run Cabergoline after Tren? Just wondering I thought I had read that a few times.

I would add Intimidate SRT, it will help get your natty test levels back to baseline rapidly in place of DAA.
no you'd run caber with tren when the progesterone is probably at its highest

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I'm not particularly familiar with caber. What would an efficient dosage protocol be during which weeks? I'm leaning towards a 6-8 week cycle (dependent on presence of sides from trenevar) and planning to go up to around 60mg for the trenevar and 50-75 on halo (I already know I can handle that dosage of halodrol without any detectable sides).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm not particularly familiar with caber. What would an efficient dosage protocol be during which weeks? I'm leaning towards a 6-8 week cycle (dependent on presence of sides from trenevar) and planning to go up to around 60mg for the trenevar and 50-75 on halo (I already know I can handle that dosage of halodrol without any detectable sides).
I doubt you'll need it, I probably wouldn't use on a ph.

I use .5mg e4d

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I doubt you'll need it, I probably wouldn't use on a ph.

I use .5mg e4d
Yeah that was the first time I had heard of caber being recommended for the PH version. I researched it a bit more and didn't find any logs where people ran them together either. Most have rec Clomid or Nolva with trenavar with the exception of the posters who say not to run Nolva with a progestin (which I still haven't found the logic behind).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was the first time I had heard of caber being recommended for the PH version. I researched it a bit more and didn't find any logs where people ran them together either. Most have rec Clomid or Nolva with trenavar with the exception of the posters who say not to run Nolva with a progestin (which I still haven't found the logic behind).
can cause progesterone issues, that's bout it

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Yeah not worth testing; clom it is. Would I overlap clom and my ph for the final week of my cycle to begin my PCT?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Awesome, I appreciate your help!