How do people react to you swellin up proper on cycle?

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Most of all girls, cycling being good at getting female sex animals naked and spread out, bitches heads turning for real on protein powder and stuff, what about on gear fellas? Plus the alpha mindset and confidence at getting the pussy, big part of actually why those who cycle do it, and it's a big thing to do. How's the luck with the ladies going on cycle fellas?

Mine could be better because just started so natty looking kinda still, heads are turning thou, a few days in with the glycogen fullness. Any cool stories about cycle, pull ladies for real gains?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not sure how to respond to this… I think you have other issues you need to work on if this is how you feel.

OP, figure your life out before you do anymore cycles.

Last edited:

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I hear ya OP. The biggest problem with cycling for me is controlling the unlimited amount of pussy being thrown my way. After I do one chick there's always another one looking to jump on my dick because I'm on cycle. It can be exhausting having sex with so many different women but it just comes with the territory of cycling. One time I was trying to bulk on cycle but I was banging so many girls that I was burning a crazy amount of calories and my bulk ended up being a cut - so definitely be careful of that OP!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Drinking half a handle is puzzy shyt. You should drink the whole handle and then break the bottle and eat the glass. Girls like scars, especially around your mouth. Shows them you will eat anything 😋.
“He ate that glass like a champ, I bet he’d go like Pac-Man on my downstairs!”