ProHormones Infertility

DaLegend4445

Awards
I am a person that likes to plan things at before I do them. I am planning on taking a prohormone. So I obviously do my research and look up the pros and cons. The one thing that scares me is people are saying it can cause infertility. If I run just one 4 weeks cycle of a pro hormone will that make me infertile. I want to have kids in a couple years so I wanna figure this out. I am about to be 21 in a 3 weeks but won't be running with for another 2 months (wanna do my research first). Also i will be using the ProHormone: Xtreme Mass by Anabolic Technology. Thanks

DaLegend4445

Awards
Since I'm wanna learn even more. Can you please out down any other long term effects that I could suffer from using this product (I know a lot of them but wanna hear more and the likely hood of them actually happening) thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Can it happen yes, will it no one can say its unlikely it would cause any long term damage! I personally would not look at using 2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one for a first cycle you would be better off starting with something a bit more mild.

DaLegend4445

Awards
I was planning on using post cycle 3x by vital labs for my PCT then using milk thistle and liver stabil by molecular nutrition as my on cycle therapy. Do you think these would work well and limit the side effects?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on using post cycle 3x by vital labs for my PCT then using milk thistle and liver stabil by molecular nutrition as my on cycle therapy. Do you think these would work well and limit the side effects?
No I do not, use a SERM.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Can it happen yes, will it no one can say its unlikely it would cause any long term damage! I personally would not look at using 2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one for a first cycle you would be better off starting with something a bit more mild.
This, Msten isn't exactly "ideal" for a first cycle

I'd give a look into Epi or Halodrol, maybe even trest

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This, Msten isn't exactly "ideal" for a first cycle

I'd give a look into Epi or Halodrol, maybe even trest
I agree with epi or hdrol, but even trest might not be the best idea for a first cycle...it's wet as hell. First cycle should prob be a dry compound like epi. But if trest is handled correctly I'm sure it would be a pretty beast first cycle.

DaLegend4445

Awards
I'm looking into the Halodrol, I'm looking for a good prohormone to put on a lot of mass. How much mass would I except from a 4 week cycle of this? Does this also require a serm?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I'm looking into the Halodrol, I'm looking for a good prohormone to put on a lot of mass. How much mass would I except from a 4 week cycle of this? Does this also require a serm?
Run it for 6. Yes, you still need a SERM (this may vary from person to person, but essentially you should use a SERM as a part of any PCT)

Diet will determine results.. 6-12lbs, up to you really

DaLegend4445

Awards
How long will Halodrol take to totally leave my system?