Prohormones and fertility

Kurtsev

Awards
Ok so I read prohormones can cause you too become infertile and unable too have children, I'm going too start taking the trifecta stack by lg sciences in a few month and am thinking of running the pct they provide along with clomid or nolvadex and I mean with a pct and only a mild prohormone what are the chances of becoming infertile? Also what are the chances for people who take stronger ph's like msten etc? With a good pct like clomid stacked with something else?

Kurtsev

Awards
Surely the people who experience this have severely abused prohormones or aas

venicebeach

Awards
I worried about this quite a bit too. However I've always done a good job with pct so I'm a lot more at ease now. From what I can gather though is trest or MENT prohormones should be avoided if that's one of your concerns for choosing a ph. From what I know it is basically a male contraceptive and stops fsh (follicle stimulating hormone) which helps your sperm develop. Hope this helps , but the best thing you can do is stay natty for as long as you can, or completely avoid ph/aas all together.

Kurtsev

Awards
Thanks for the reply man :)
Also say it does happen and you get a sperm test and it says zero or whatever, can you reverse it and is there a way too become fertile again?

venicebeach

Awards
Thanks for the reply man :)
Also say it does happen and you get a sperm test and it says zero or whatever, can you reverse it and is there a way too become fertile again?
I think docs will give you test and Clomid but I really don't know man. Use Clomid for pct if fertility is your biggest concern. I use*Clomid for that and nolva for my nips.

Kurtsev

Awards
If clomid is used is fertility still a worry? I'm not gonna cycle for any longer than 4 weeks because that's the length of this cycle

venicebeach

Awards
You should always be worried and pro active about the use of hormones. But it's good to ask questions. Clomid will definitely help and hopefully your mind will be at ease. 4 weeks with Clomid after I think would be perfect man, no real problems should arise!

Kurtsev

Awards
Should I cycle clomid 50/50/25/25
And also how many people experience infertility after ph or aas use?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my girl pregnant on my last cycle of halo. Even what I've read about trest (using dermatrest now) users quickly become fertile again. I've used m sten, dmz, and tren in the past and am still packing heat. Wish this stuff would make me infertile! Everyone is different but on a short weak cycle you should be ok

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
***DISCLAIMER: I am not an expert. That said...

Spermatogenesis takes time. Recent studies show about 74-90 days. So it's not really infertility ON cycle that you should be concerned with. For example, if you are 3 weeks into a cycle of halo or epi, you are probably still pretty fertile. What you are doing is inhibiting the body's current future-sperm production. So infertility can rear its ugly head well after you've stopped.

I would refrain from using broad statements such as "this only happens to people who abuse ph/aas." It is more likely to happen to people who are stupid about using ph/aas and don't plan a proper PCT. Like what has been said before, by using ph/aas, you are going to suppress your body's sperm production. However, if you are smart about your PCT, you should rebound just fine. Clomid is definitely the way to go in terms of a SERM as it will help your fertility. I am currently on Clomid 50mg EOD for trt because of fertility concerns.

Word of caution though - everyone's body reacts differently. I just don't want you to think that "this could never happen to me." Not trying to scare you haha, just saying that you need to be aware of the risks before you start. I did once cycle of halo, with proper PCT, before I discovered that I had low T and my sperm sucked (volume is ok but mobility and morphology are horrible). Now, I never got tested BEFORE my cycle and even my urologist said the halo was probably was not the main factor of my issues, so I never blamed the ph for my problems and I'm sure I had those problems well before my cycle. I am just sharing my story with you. Now that I'm on trt for life I've done other cycles, allowing my body time to recover regarding fertility. If you want to put your mind at ease, get bloods done and maybe even a sperm analysis. Then you'll know what your baseline is before starting. That way, if you get tests after and they are way off, your doctor will at least have the full story. Good luck brother!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
***DISCLAIMER: I am not an expert. That said...

Spermatogenesis takes time. Recent studies show about 74-90 days. So it's not really infertility ON cycle that you should be concerned with. For example, if you are 3 weeks into a cycle of halo or epi, you are probably still pretty fertile. What you are doing is inhibiting the body's current future-sperm production. So infertility can rear its ugly head well after you've stopped.

I would refrain from using broad statements such as "this only happens to people who abuse ph/aas." It is more likely to happen to people who are stupid about using ph/aas and don't plan a proper PCT. Like what has been said before, by using ph/aas, you are going to suppress your body's sperm production. However, if you are smart about your PCT, you should rebound just fine. Clomid is definitely the way to go in terms of a SERM as it will help your fertility. I am currently on Clomid 50mg EOD for trt because of fertility concerns.

Word of caution though - everyone's body reacts differently. I just don't want you to think that "this could never happen to me." Not trying to scare you haha, just saying that you need to be aware of the risks before you start. I did once cycle of halo, with proper PCT, before I discovered that I had low T and my sperm sucked (volume is ok but mobility and morphology are horrible). Now, I never got tested BEFORE my cycle and even my urologist said the halo was probably was not the main factor of my issues, so I never blamed the ph for my problems and I'm sure I had those problems well before my cycle. I am just sharing my story with you. Now that I'm on trt for life I've done other cycles, allowing my body time to recover regarding fertility. If you want to put your mind at ease, get bloods done and maybe even a sperm analysis. Then you'll know what your baseline is before starting. That way, if you get tests after and they are way off, your doctor will at least have the full story. Good luck brother!
Good info homie

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surely the people who experience this have severely abused prohormones or aas
Not necessarily I did heavy cycles for years had 2 kids no problem than later was on a simple one compound cycle not even 3 weeks in had bad fertility issues I'm telling u from experience it doesn't have to be long heavy or abused your body is complex and what happens one time is no grantee it will happen the next

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Good info homie
Thanks brother. Ha, I think back to all the days I spent in undergrad praying that a chick I slept with WASN'T pregnant and now I'm praying my wife GETS pregnant! Karma can be a bitch sometimes!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother. Ha, I think back to all the days I spent in undergrad praying that a chick I slept with WASN'T pregnant and now I'm praying my wife GETS pregnant! Karma can be a bitch sometimes!
My girl wasn't supposed to be able to have kids because of chemotherapy. About the time we had given up she popped up pregnant. You never know what could happen

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you just have to be smart about using Ph's. Don't over do it and always have the right on cycle and pct/serm products. There's always a chance but if your smart theres less of a chance. haha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you just have to be smart about using Ph's. Don't over do it and always have the right on cycle and pct/serm products. There's always a chance but if your smart theres less of a chance. haha
That's what you have to remember there's always a chance is that chance worth it to you only you can decide

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Ohh man...the LG Trifecta Stack is known to cause the penile muscle turn into a mangina. I would watch out for mangina like effects from such a potent compound like the Trifecta.

Kurtsev

Awards
Thanks for all the good replies guys I really appreciate it��

Kurtsev

Awards
What would be the best on cycle too use? Is there a way too keep your natural test up while your on?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like lgi damage control or olympus labs is good too