Primordial Performance leading the way to a better you. Hormone-Relevant Logs/Reviews

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stock Remaining!

...And only a few hundred bottles of AndroHard, Dermacrine, and Turinabol left!
If you still have not had your chance to stock up on genuine Primordial brand pro-hormone products, now if your chance. We still have limited quantities available of our most popular items.

Currently we have the following items left in stock –

AndroHard Liqua-Vade **BEST SELLER** (prevents gyno and hardens muscles) [>390 remaining]

Turinabol Liqua-Vade **MOST POWERFUL** (our strongest mass builder) [>190 remaining]

Dermacrine Topical (excellent recomp agent) [>380 remaining]

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade (excellent oral recomp agent) [>330 remaining]

... and ALL stacks of the above products

Plus, order over $150 worth of product and get free FedEx shipping!**

Conversation about the discontinuation of our legendary pro-hormones continues at Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

To those who have made purchases already we thank you for your contribution and support for the future growth of Primordial Performance. To date, all orders placed before 9/23/2010 should be on the way to your door, with additional orders short to follow.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
If you still have not had your chance to stock up on genuine Primordial brand pro-hormone products, now if your chance. We still have limited quantities available of our most popular items.

Currently we have the following items left in stock –

AndroHard Liqua-Vade **BEST SELLER** (prevents gyno and hardens muscles) [>390 remaining]

Turinabol Liqua-Vade **MOST POWERFUL** (our strongest mass builder) [>190 remaining]

Dermacrine Topical (excellent recomp agent) [>380 remaining]

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade (excellent oral recomp agent) [>330 remaining]

... and ALL stacks of the above products

Plus, order over $150 worth of product and get free FedEx shipping!**

Conversation about the discontinuation of our legendary pro-hormones continues at Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

To those who have made purchases already we thank you for your contribution and support for the future growth of Primordial Performance. To date, all orders placed before 9/23/2010 should be on the way to your door, with additional orders short to follow.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Rosie, that avi of yours is really.... really.... something :notworthy:

Just for that I'm going to be buying more tcf-1! I realize its not one of the items to be discontinued, I haven't gone down that hormonal road yet but I'll support PP anyway that I can to help with future innovations!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, that avi of yours is really.... really.... something :notworthy:

Just for that I'm going to be buying more tcf-1! I realize its not one of the items to be discontinued, I haven't gone down that hormonal road yet but I'll support PP anyway that I can to help with future innovations!
It was one of my favourite pics from that particular shoot :laugh2:

Awesome stuff! No need to go hormonal until you've exhausted your natural potential, and in the meantime, there's plenty of products that can help you do that :mischievous:

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your support! :147:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
thanks heretostudy, also anyone know how the credit system works, is it 1 credit for each dollar spent, and how much does one credit get you, is it like the mcdonald's gift cards that don't have a real cash value, or can we compare it to cash some how? Also rosie has better avatars than trauma, just my opinion.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks heretostudy, also anyone know how the credit system works, is it 1 credit for each dollar spent, and how much does one credit get you, is it like the mcdonald's gift cards that don't have a real cash value, or can we compare it to cash some how? Also rosie has better avatars than trauma, just my opinion.
100 points = 1 dollar. For example, if you were purchasing a product that was 69.95, you could get it for free by having 6995 points. For every dollar you spend at PrimordialPerformance.com, you receive 8 points. Not to shabby.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
100 points = 1 dollar. For example, if you were purchasing a product that was 69.95, you could get it for free by having 6995 points. For every dollar you spend at PrimordialPerformance.com, you receive 8 points. Not to shabby.
Very nice, I have enough for 2 maps a premax then, now if only I could get enough points to buy the company and make them keep selling ph's...

TheOne310

Awards
disagree

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it already is pretty much the last minute. ;)
True, but some people leave it to the very last second of the last minute to do anything . . . Just sayin' :D