Primordial Performance - Andro Mass

NewOldGuy90

Awards
Hey guys,

I was going through my safe today and found two unopened bottles of Primordial Performance AndroMass. I don’t plan on ever using them now that I’m on HRT, and figured maybe someone else might want them. Please remove if this isn’t aloud, but is anyone interested in purchasing these two bottles?

Thanks in advance

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What version is it? What are the active ingredients/dosages?

Also, there is a "classifieds" area here.

NewOldGuy90

Awards
Sorry about posting here. I’m new and didn’t know about the classifieds section. Thanks for letting me know.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry about posting here. I’m new and didn’t know about the classifieds section. Thanks for letting me know.
No problem bro!

It's interesting to see this old label. I remember when these came out.

NewOldGuy90

Awards
I know what you mean. I remember being really excited to start these, and shortly having to start hrt a couple months later. It’s crazy the things we forgot about in storage.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know what you mean. I remember being really excited to start these, and shortly having to start hrt a couple months later. It’s crazy the things we forgot about in storage.
Welcome to this board, brother.
There is a crazy amount of knowledge and experience here. Even some of the guys who brought some of the old (and new) products to market are members here.
Enjoy!

NewOldGuy90

Awards
Thanks so much. That really means a lot. I’m excited to learn and see where my journey takes me. Thanks again!