Primordial Performance is looking for (4) individuals to log our Dermacrine product!

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
The suspense continues.. To whom ever is choosen good luck!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does sustain or dermacrine have any positive effect on thyroid or is it not known? how about it helping adrenal fatigue it's got pregnenolone in it right?

can aldosterone and other adrenal hormones be made from pregnenolone as far as you know?
pregnenolone should not have any effect on adrenal function. From my understanding products like reset AD have pregnenolone to give you a little boost while limiting stimulants.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off; i'd like to personally thank each and every one of you for your great applications. It was a tough decision here, but we had to have 4 distince winners. We're not able to ship the product to Canada, so i apologize to the canukers!

If for any reason one of the chosen individuals can not log the product (due to unforseen circumstances or shipping issues), i will be choosing an immediate replacement from the applications that were placed in this thread to take their place.

Congratuations to the winners of our Dermacrine Product:

Pavb10
Mars1107
Mikey13
UKStrength

Gentlemen - Please PM me your shipping info, and i'll be in touch soon with details about the logs! :D

Thanks again to all who applied! We really appreciate you interest in primordial performance. Stay tuned in the near future as well for more product testing opportunities!! :wave2:​

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
congrats guys!

Mars1107

Any updates?

i havent seen any more responses.

I see me and UKstregth are both doing e-stane/derm cycles.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be contacting the winners via PM either tonight or tomorrow for details. I'm in the midst of 3 straight 12 hour shifts, so bear with me. :)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
should i go standalone or add something else guys?

Mars1107

I'll be contacting the winners via PM either tonight or tomorrow for details. I'm in the midst of 3 straight 12 hour shifts, so bear with me. :)
God have mercy on you, :usa1:

i thought finals were tough.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off; i'd like to personally thank each and every one of you for your great applications. It was a tough decision here, but we had to have 4 distince winners. We're not able to ship the product to Canada, so i apologize to the canukers!

If for any reason one of the chosen individuals can not log the product (due to unforseen circumstances or shipping issues), i will be choosing an immediate replacement from the applications that were placed in this thread to take their place.

Congratuations to the winners of our Dermacrine Product:

Pavb10
Mars1107
Mikey13
UKStrength

Gentlemen - Please PM me your shipping info, and i'll be in touch soon with details about the logs! :D

Thanks again to all who applied! We really appreciate you interest in primordial performance. Stay tuned in the near future as well for more product testing opportunities!! :wave2:​
Congratulations guys DO IT TO IT!

Mars1107

should i go standalone or add something else guys?
i think you supposed to do solo, well i expect, since Me and Ukstregth are stacking. There were supposed to be two people stacking and two people doing it solo.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
arite cool. sounds good. Im ordering supps tommorow, should i buy the test recovery stack or something else for PCT? I really dont know what PP wants us to do exactly..

Mars1107

arite cool. sounds good. Im ordering supps tommorow, should i buy the test recovery stack or something else for PCT? I really dont know what PP wants us to do exactly..
trauma is gonna email us tommorow probally, im shure hell reccomend test recovery stack unless you already bought something else.

I already have cort control, other stuff, but i probally will get sustain alpha.im gonna ask him to though.

Mikey13

Awards
yeah I am waiting upon the pm - on one of their threads I thought it said PCT is only required when running this standalone for more than 6 weeks...I could have misread though

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i did see that...Thinking about just being overly cautious i guess. I dunno, guess well figure it out when we get the PM.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have yet to hear from: UKStrength. I'll extend it a few more days for him, but if i don't hear anything by then, i'll be choosing an alternate to take his place.

As for the other 3 winners; your shipping info has been passed along. We really look forward to your logs here on AM. Best of luck, gentlemen!!

tcofer

Awards
1)Age?:20
2)Height?:6 foot
3)Weight?:220 7% body fat
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:no
5)Do you take any current medications?:no
6)Goals - long/short term?: Compete in the Mr. Olympia
7)Body type?: i cant remember the name of it the athletic build ectomorph?
8)Training experience?:4 years 6 days a week
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: yes tren products
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?:no
11)List of current supplementation?: multi vitiman, protien whey, casien, fish oil, milk thristle, deccicated liver
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? very good however i loose most of my weight when i get off
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: Because iam experienced with prohormones and i would be able to tel the difference especially if i were choosen for the stack
14)Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker? stacker
15)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?: in the USA no to be honest i really dont have any idea without researching it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1)Age?:20
2)Height?:6 foot
3)Weight?:220 7% body fat
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:no
5)Do you take any current medications?:no
6)Goals - long/short term?: Compete in the Mr. Olympia
7)Body type?: i cant remember the name of it the athletic build ectomorph?
8)Training experience?:4 years 6 days a week
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: yes tren products
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?:no
11)List of current supplementation?: multi vitiman, protien whey, casien, fish oil, milk thristle, deccicated liver
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? very good however i loose most of my weight when i get off
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: Because iam experienced with prohormones and i would be able to tel the difference especially if i were choosen for the stack
14)Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker? stacker
15)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?: in the USA no to be honest i really dont have any idea without researching it.
A little late bro :/ Be on the lookout for more PP promos tho :) I am sure they will have some!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just a heads-up for those that are interested in trying our topical products. Take advantage of this great sale while you can. Get any of our individual topical products for 30% off their normal retail price. It's time to get your summer swole on! This deal will end on 07-20-09, so get you some!!!! This discount will automatically be applied when you add an item to your cart. Click the links below for more product info!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im retarded and forget what i can get in canada. Dermacrine and dermatherm correct?