Priming for the Summer (Test-E/Havoc)

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
did some pushups today and realized my f*cking forearm splint in my left arm is back. This sucks...I'm just goin to push through it, and start putting the igf-1 in my left forearm.
I started getting bad forearm splints after preacher curling a lot... I've pretty much eliminated preacher curls and it's way better now.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Hope to learn from your experiences.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Today was first day at 250mg Test-E +20mg of havoc.

Its now about 6hrs after the shot and I'm feeling a headache and slight internal heat/uneasy feeling/muscle aches. Must be a little test flu. I did a leg workout today and my quad isn't too sore yet.

The Bad News:

My wonderful, amazing, beautiful, perfect, G/F of 3 years dumped me today. She is out of town for the summer and pulled the "its time for us to be single for a while so we can grow on our own and know if we are meant to be" bulls*it.

Great timing, now I can't eat/sleep/think/train. WTF guys.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio- Why not do HIIT for 15 mins....HIIT continues to burn fat even after you are off the treadmill or off your feet- correct me if Im wrong- cause this is the type of cardio I am starting tommorrow on my summer recomp of epi/11 oxo

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is rough bud....(sigh) I cant tell you anything thats going to "fix" it.....you dont just fix something like that- feel the pain brother acknolwedge it- move through it- time heals all to some degree- in time it will ease....hang in there

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
That is rough bud....(sigh) I cant tell you anything thats going to "fix" it.....you dont just fix something like that- feel the pain brother acknolwedge it- move through it- time heals all to some degree- in time it will ease....hang in there
sucks cuz I was going to buy the ring soon. Guess it was better to find out now. This is seriously tragic.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
depressed as f*ck, I know I sound like a girl, but I don't want to let this stand in my way of producing my mental image. Its really really seriously killing my appetite. I can train, sweat all I want, but this mental sh*t is destroying my ability to eat. Stomach is in nots.

However, my saving grace is my monster shakes.

1 banana
4 raw eggs
1 tablespoon pb
40g whey
1 cup dry oatmeal
8oz skim milk

It ends up = 1000+ calories, and 60+ grams of protein, with a good amount of low-gi/high-gi mix of carbs.

Can I live off this? I can seriously pound a whole blender at once, but can't stand looking at chicken and pasta right now. If I stock piled whey and drank 5 of these per day, would that work?

Is it too many calories/protein at one serving to benefit appropriately?

5x day = 5000 calories, 300g protein, plenty of carbs from oatmeal and 5 bananas. What else do I need? Also it has plenty of fiber and nutrients from the eggs.

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
depressed as f*ck, I know I sound like a girl, but I don't want to let this stand in my way of producing my mental image. Its really really seriously killing my appetite. I can train, sweat all I want, but this mental sh*t is destroying my ability to eat. Stomach is in nots.

However, my saving grace is my monster shakes.

1 banana
4 raw eggs
1 tablespoon pb
40g whey
1 cup dry oatmeal
8oz skim milk

It ends up = 1000+ calories, and 60+ grams of protein, with a good amount of low-gi/high-gi mix of carbs.

Can I live off this? I can seriously pound a whole blender at once, but can't stand looking at chicken and pasta right now. If I stock piled whey and drank 5 of these per day, would that work?

Is it too many calories/protein at one serving to benefit appropriately?

5x day = 5000 calories, 300g protein, plenty of carbs from oatmeal and 5 bananas. What else do I need? Also it has plenty of fiber and nutrients from the eggs.
I don't see why not.. They always say nothing beats whole foods but if you can't stomach it, you have to get your food somehow. I always lost weight when i'd lean more toward shakes.. No matter how many calories. I was pounding 3 true mass shakes a day for a while and couldn't gain.. Weird.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you can do those monster shakes a few times a day but you should change it up with some solid food, meat, vegetables etc.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Just found this log and i'm gonna be following it the rest of the way. Good luck on the rest of your cycle and i'm sorry about the girlfriend. Just let that be more motivation to get huge and ripped and tear up some new ***** while you're single ;) Boy o boy do reading these logs make me excited for my Test-E, Var, Epi cycle.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

I'm trying hard. Just gotta keep the food down and stay focused on myself and not myself+her.

I just hoped I don't get injured. My damn forearm splints feel better, but now my left elbow (the good one) is starting to feel sore on the long lower tricep part, right above the elbow

Not my arm, but is that a tendon, or is it part of the lower tricep muscle? It hurts like a sore muscle, but never had pain there.

I did go really heavy on DB presses, did 120'sx5 the other day routine.

Weight: 202 +2lbs

I look bigger, and I only ate 2200 calories today and 1500 yesterday!

I need to get back to 5k calories/day. My GF is really upsetting me. I can't even bear to accept the word ex.

Shes out of town for the summer, away from our college, and everytime she goes home, she changes on me. Her parents want her to date someone of the same faith, and cultural background and she doesn't stand up for our relationship when she goes home. She allows them to influence her. Shes an amazing girl and spends tons of time with me at school, but when she leaves, she always acts like I'm just a dating friend to her family. She won't make an effort to plan to see me because she's worried about what her family will think if she comes across as being serious. When I called her out on it, she broke up with me saying that she needs time to be single because she can't handle the serious committment that I desire in this relationship. Shes "not ready for the level of committment" She "doesn't want to even think about dating anyone else, and still loves me/misses me, but doesn't know if she has learned enough on her own to handle the seriousness". Its funny because she was telling me the day before how much she missed me and wanted to see me. I demand respect, and it backfires. You give so much, and you only get back a little. I'm torn because the girl loves me, is awesome, but wants her cake and to eat it too. And now, its backfired and I'm sitting her single without her. Its been 2 days no contact at all for the first time ever in 3 years. What should I do?

Saving my IGF-1 for the return of my appetite.

Leg is pretty sore today from the shot. But not to terrible. Its a little swollen, but not red or hot.

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
just hang in there. Most if not all girls have no clue what they want in life.. Especially when they're young. She could honestly need time apart to realise what she wants, however, the faster you accept it's over the faster you'll feel better. Don't put all your faith in getting back together because it may not happen. Keep your attention on yourself and the gym and let the other stuff figure itself out.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
just hang in there. Most if not all girls have no clue what they want in life.. Especially when they're young. She could honestly need time apart to realise what she wants, however, the faster you accept it's over the faster you'll feel better. Don't put all your faith in getting back together because it may not happen. Keep your attention on yourself and the gym and let the other stuff figure itself out.
I know, its just so hard to move on, when her signals are completely, I mean completely opposite of what shes doing. There is no other guy, there will never be another guy, shes out of the state for the summer. She does this because she thinks its what needs to be done. Shes tells me on the phone, "I wish we could be together forever, but if we try again, I'm afraid I'll feel this way again" I mean I'm watching her force herself to try and get over me, for no good reason. Relationships end when people are no longer interested in each other...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Bumped havoc up to 40mg/day. Chest day was great yesterday considering I've been eating not even close to enough protein, or calories.

I pushed 105lb db's for 2 sets of 5, very deep and clean.

Weight: 202lbs (+2)
Mirror: I'm looking extremely solid, my abs are much more defined, I've lost at least 1.5% bodyfat.

3rd Test-E poke coming up on wednesday.

Libido is sky high, but I hate it, cuz it reminds me of my g/f everytime. Contemplating if I should continue the havoc, but abort the Test-E and save it for another day, when I get my head back in check.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know, its just so hard to move on, when her signals are completely, I mean completely opposite of what shes doing. There is no other guy, there will never be another guy, shes out of the state for the summer. She does this because she thinks its what needs to be done. Shes tells me on the phone, "I wish we could be together forever, but if we try again, I'm afraid I'll feel this way again" I mean I'm watching her force herself to try and get over me, for no good reason. Relationships end when people are no longer interested in each other...
you need to give her the space. she thnks being alone is the answer, then if you love her as you ay, you need to respect that. if its meant to work out then she'll be back. and honestly the worst thing you can do is chase her.

take it out in the gym bro.

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
If you're still able to get good workouts in there should be no reason to stop. And at a time like this you don't want your hormone to be yo-yo'ing..

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
If you're still able to get good workouts in there should be no reason to stop. And at a time like this you don't want your hormone to be yo-yo'ing..
Did my third shot today. Should begin to feel it soon...hopefully it will kick my depression over this girl.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
you need to give her the space. she thnks being alone is the answer, then if you love her as you ay, you need to respect that. if its meant to work out then she'll be back. and honestly the worst thing you can do is chase her.

take it out in the gym bro.
yea, I have to act like I don't care. It will make her wonder what I'm doing, etc...

However, I do care, and I care too much. Its hard to give up hope, when you know theres like a 60% chance you can get the girl back if you could see her face-to-face. Realistically, I'm not going to be able to eat/sleep/live unless I give up the hope. So i'm going to give it like 7-14days and then start trying to smash some other chicks.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea, I have to act like I don't care. It will make her wonder what I'm doing, etc...

However, I do care, and I care too much. Its hard to give up hope, when you know theres like a 60% chance you can get the girl back if you could see her face-to-face. Realistically, I'm not going to be able to eat/sleep/live unless I give up the hope. So i'm going to give it like 7-14days and then start trying to smash some other chicks.
by the sounds of it you know exactly what you need to do... its just about forcing through the first bit here, it'll get easier, you know that. so keep your head up, chest puffed up and co ck ready to giv'er haha

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Still haven't been on my diet yet. However, luckily I've lost a TON of fat, and kept all of my stength. So this has been a low calorie cut, with low-protein as well.

Hopefully my head will get clear soon enough for me to start pounding the food again.

Abs are getting insane, and I have rediculous vasularity and hardness. I'm just not much bigger. I would have been up 5-6lbs by now if I had kept my calories up, but i'm happy with the results. When the test kicks in, Ill use that to bulk.

Weight : 200lbs even. BF down at least 1-1.5%...id say 5lbs of fat easily.

Test-E, did my third shot wednesday. Today is fri, and OMG my leg hurts SO bad. I switched to my left leg, and the pain is unbearable. I have to ice it and heat it. Its swollen as crap and my knee is puffy. Hurts to walk. Theres no redness or heat, so its just injection pain. Weird it wasn't like this on the right leg. First shot on right leg was painful the next day, but the second shot was painless.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your shaking or moving the pin a bit during your shot...

r u sitting down during your shot or standing up... standing quad injects cause me sooo much more pain then laying on my bed with my back against the wall and my leg straight out relaxed

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your shaking or moving the pin a bit during your shot...

r u sitting down during your shot or standing up... standing quad injects cause me sooo much more pain then laying on my bed with my back against the wall and my leg straight out relaxed
sitting on bed with my leg hanging off, relaxed. I do move the pin in and out a little, I dont go all the way in, I'm using a 1.5inch and I leave about 1cm out. My hand shakes really bad when I'm injecting because the 25g is so hard to push through, it causes me to shake. It doesn't hurt at all. Its the next day that hurts.

ana420

ana420

Awards
Keep your head in there man and don't abort, you've already committed to this. Focus and like HTC says use that energy in the gym.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Weight: Down to 198lbs.

noticeably leaner however.

Chest Workout: Strength was up. Went from reps of 5 with 100lb DB's, to reps of 10. Did bench dips with 5 plates on my lap for 20 reps!

Acne on my back is popping up.

Libido is insane. Even tho i'm despressed, my d*ck is spring loaded.

Finally think my appetite is coming back along.

Ill hopefully balloon up in water to around 208-209 by the end of the week.

This is the 19th day on havoc. I missed the pills yesterday. I'm moving up to 40mg/day for the next 2 weeks.

Side Notes:
Did my Test-E shot again on saturday, on right quad, NO PAIN at alll in the past 2 days.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I got crazy acne on 500mg test e. I would use dawn dish soap and scrub myself. 2-3 days skin would get really dry but it cleared it up better than those proactive commericals.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I got crazy acne on 500mg test e. I would use dawn dish soap and scrub myself. 2-3 days skin would get really dry but it cleared it up better than those proactive commericals.
Only on my back, where did you get yours? And when did it pop up? Was is a progressive woresening throughout the cycle? Or do it settle at a linear level?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Only on my back, where did you get yours? And when did it pop up? Was is a progressive woresening throughout the cycle? Or do it settle at a linear level?
like my shoulders all over them / upper back / and on my face.

Id get really oily like 3-4weeks in and I stayed like that until I was done.

itd stay linear for the most part, well its like I would wash myself with soap and if Id be good for a few days but itd pop right back up as soon as I quit scrubbing w/ dawn.

and I split my shots up as well 250 x 2 week as well.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Update

40mg/havoc today + 25mcg IGF-1 Pre-workout. Plus my normal diet finally able to keep it down today!

Weight : 197.5 this morning to 202lbs tonight...my muscles literally ballooned up with glycogen in the past few hours!!! Holy crap...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
sitting on bed with my leg hanging off, relaxed. I do move the pin in and out a little, I dont go all the way in, I'm using a 1.5inch and I leave about 1cm out. My hand shakes really bad when I'm injecting because the 25g is so hard to push through, it causes me to shake. It doesn't hurt at all. Its the next day that hurts.
this is to be expected.. it will get better with time,, and ull get it down to a science.. u know ur test is good when u start getting that acne.. certain test is so much worse than others for me

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah after this 1st cycle or even towards the end, you wont be nervous or have a shaking hand. I just about fainted the first time I pinned I was so nervous.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 20: BACK IN BUSINESS MOTHERF*CKERS!

Still wrestling with the girl in my head, but I've found a place for it now...Ill just hope that I can get her back at the end of the summer when she has to face me and I'm no longer out-of-sight-out-of-mind.

Anyhow, I started eating today for the first time. Ive taken in about 75% of what I normally would. Which is a huge increase.

Back/Biceps

Last Week: 100lb Bent Over DB Rows 10reps, 185lb Barbell Rows 5reps

This Week: 120lb Bent Over DB Rows 12reps, 185lb Barbell Rows 10reps

So to give you an idea, strength is WAY up from last week. Probably not so much from the roid's but moreso from eating. I do feel gigantic and look rediculous right now. Veiny as hell and pumped as sh*t. Shot another 20mcg immediately post workout of IGF-1lr3 into my bicep.

Weight: 201.5 and climbing

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey bro this here is a really bad idea. the point of aspirating is to make sure you are not injecting into a vein. by not sticking the needle in all the way you are not keeping the injection depth constant and risk hitting a vein.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
hey bro this here is a really bad idea. the point of aspirating is to make sure you are not injecting into a vein. by not sticking the needle in all the way you are not keeping the injection depth constant and risk hitting a vein.
I def going to start aspirating. THe needle is a 1.5incher which is not necessary for a quad shot. Its only needed for an ass shot. 1incher is usually used for the quad/shoulder. So i put it in 1.25inches

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I def going to start aspirating. THe needle is a 1.5incher which is not necessary for a quad shot. Its only needed for an ass shot. 1incher is usually used for the quad/shoulder. So i put it in 1.25inches
if you got decent leg size you can stick the 1.5 into the quad... it would be better than letting the needle fluctuate in your leg imo.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Question

Sex drive is sky high. I get boners every 10 secs. D*ck is hard as a diamond and almost seems larger :sad6: for the information.

But, I was having sex the other night, and was noticing it takes me WAY longer to orgasm. Like WAY longer. And when I do, it doesn't feel as good. Its almost like my d*ck is loosing its sensativity, like theres so much blood in it, I can't feel it.

Is this high E2? I noticed this last time I ran havoc+test. Should I take some arimidex. I haven't been using any at all for the past week.

I thought I wouldn't need e2 control, because I never needed much on the gels. Well, maybe its the test kicking in now, and it raising E2. It feels like I have high histamine levels. My nose is stuffy, my back is itchy, my skin is red, and my chest/back/lungs are really tight. High E2 causes high histamine which leads to penile insensativity right????

I went ahead and popped .25 arimidex. I thing this badboy test JUST kicked in today. I feel like an anabolic earthquake erupted. I'm hungry as crap and I Don't care about anything but myself lol! Is that how this works?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yea just prime the juice and pop it in, pull back on the plunger a little bit n if you see bubbles g2g. blood means change up spot and needle.

1st pin on 1st cycle I hit a vein, thank god I did research!!!!
Sex drive is sky high. I get boners every 10 secs. D*ck is hard as a diamond and almost seems larger :sad6: for the information.

But, I was having sex the other night, and was noticing it takes me WAY longer to orgasm. Like WAY longer. And when I do, it doesn't feel as good. Its almost like my d*ck is loosing its sensativity, like theres so much blood in it, I can't feel it.

Is this high E2? I noticed this last time I ran havoc+test. Should I take some arimidex. I haven't been using any at all for the past week.

I thought I wouldn't need e2 control, because I never needed much on the gels. Well, maybe its the test kicking in now, and it raising E2. It feels like I have high histamine levels. My nose is stuffy, my back is itchy, my skin is red, and my chest/back/lungs are really tight. High E2 causes high histamine which leads to penile insensativity right????

I went ahead and popped .25 arimidex. I thing this badboy test JUST kicked in today. I feel like an anabolic earthquake erupted. I'm hungry as crap and I Don't care about anything but myself lol! Is that how this works?
Not sure on the e2/ histamine questions.

I never had a diffuclt time blowing my load, just like 30-40mins after Id go get my gf and be tell her round 2 /3 etc. pretty much until I got tired.

as far as sensitivity I never had an issue there either. I swear I was bigger tho, or maybe it was an illusion cuz my balls were small. Either way gf dug it.:yup:

prolly TMI for most ppl srry...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on getting your diet back on the right track. Get those cals in and get huge bro. This thread is making me so excited to start my cycle. Keep up the good work man.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I get the same thing from test, takes forever to orgasm. I think for me it's just a sign of high test, cuz in PCT i'll bust quicker than usual. IDK about it feeling less pleasurable though I mean if your erection is better shouldn't it be more pleasurable... well it is for me anyway... So i'm not complaining at all I love the libido boosting effects of test, you get to **** like a beast.

I don't know about these connections with E2 that is interesting though I will stay posted for any updates because I just got on test and started getting stuffy/itchy nose, seems like allergies but i've never had allergies before in my life.

As for the anabolic earthquake... i envy how well that stuff is working for you lol.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established

just curious... where do you apply the gels?? I use the gels as well, and if you apply them to your balls, it will result in a much higher conversion to DHT than estrogen. This may worsen your acne obviously, but will act as a nice, natural anti-estrogen and will improve your libido. it should reduce some of those high estro sides.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I get the same thing from test, takes forever to orgasm. I think for me it's just a sign of high test, cuz in PCT i'll bust quicker than usual. IDK about it feeling less pleasurable though I mean if your erection is better shouldn't it be more pleasurable... well it is for me anyway... So i'm not complaining at all I love the libido boosting effects of test, you get to **** like a beast.

I don't know about these connections with E2 that is interesting though I will stay posted for any updates because I just got on test and started getting stuffy/itchy nose, seems like allergies but i've never had allergies before in my life.

As for the anabolic earthquake... i envy how well that stuff is working for you lol.

at this point in time, it could very well be the havoc. Havoc always kicks in like a bull at week 3. The test probably hasn't done much besides libido as of now. But the havoc+igf-1 is crazy now that i'm eating. The eating was like the on switch.

I popped the .25mg a-dex last night and have deflated a good bit. But before I took it, OMG I felt like uncomfortable in my own skin because my muscles were so f*ckin pumped up. It felt like I had just come out of the gym. Im getting forearm pumps typing this right now!

Can't wait to see the strength gains and weight gains. I'm still at 200lbs...but I'm getting leaner every day. I guess Ill lean out more before I see the scale rise. I'm eating super low GI carbs, brown rice/oatmeal, and chicken breast/serloin. So its a really slow, clean, bulk/recomp. Hopefully I can walk away at the end of the cycle a solid 215, ripped. 15lbs keepable will be more than enough for me to smile. Thats another inch on my arms...18inches baby.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Just want to update, I feel INSANELY jacked. I've never been this pumped up ever in my entire life. I actually look STUPID.

Wish I could tell if it was the IGF or havoc/test. I do notice the pump comes on rediculous after each IGF-1 shot.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
stacked jacked and juiced! sounds sick bro. I think I know what you're talking about and it's gooood stuff :)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 22: OMG WTF

OMG WTF, OMG WTF, OMG WTF

The pumps I'm getting are so rediculous. I walk into the gym looking like a pretty in shape dude, and I walk out looking like I gained 20lbs.

I feel like a super hero. I really don't know if its the IGF-1/Havoc or Test? I can't decide, because I've never run test or igf-1 before, but holy F*CK

I just did a shoulder routine today, and my delts pumped up into cannon balls. I feel like I'm going to explode out of my skin all day long. I look like i'm on serious serious serious juice right now, its unbelievable. Im in utter disbelief. Whats funny, is that the scale hasn't moved much at all, so Im thinking its not the anabolic effect yet from the steroids, but instead just glycogen pump from the IGF-1. Regardless of whats going, I absolutely am in love with this feeling. You guys really need to try IGF-1.

^^ I dont even know who I am anymore when I look in the mirror. I also just got hired to be a bouncer at a club, just because I walked in looking jacked. I'm starting to worry this is going to get out of control muscle gains with 10 weeks to go!! :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looking jacked man. Glad to hear things are going well with the cycle. I have contemplated the IGF as well, but I have not decided to go that route yet. You are really tempting me though!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome, definitely looking STACKED in that picture. Sounds like the IGF-1 and damn you must be responding well to it. Test/Epi/IGF for the win

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man, flex n crap get some veins popping. than flex again and take the same pic once youre done. I got some crazy b4 and after pics from my 1st run ;)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
same sexual sides occuring...worse now.

I'm ready to go all the time. Then when I do, it feels great everything is normal, but finishing doesn't feel that great anymore. Its just over. Its like I go numb or something....is it too high E2? I don't have nipple sensativity, and I'm taking .25mg arimidex E3D. I'm not bloated either.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
loss of sensitivity and pleasure sounds like prolactin (? but being partially masked by the T) but how it may be getting elevated i dont know. I don't think it's an estrogen issue, unless your estrogen is too LOW from the combination of epi and adex.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
loss of sensitivity and pleasure sounds like prolactin (? but being partially masked by the T) but how it may be getting elevated i dont know. I don't think it's an estrogen issue, unless your estrogen is too LOW from the combination of epi and adex.
maybe its just the epi, and the epi is raising my prolactin/progesterone or something. Should I try taking some b6?

Sex drive is outerspace high. Like annoyingly high. So, I just dont see how its prolactin?