Priming for the Summer (Test-E/Havoc)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not saying DNP isn't dangerous, but this is some interesting info from wiki:

"DNP was used extensively in diet pills from 1933 to 1938 after Cutting and Tainter at Stanford University made their first report on the drug's ability to greatly increase metabolic rate.[1][2] After only its first year on the market Tainter estimated that probably at least 100,000 persons had been treated with DNP in the United States, in addition to many others abroad.[3]
Concerns about dangerous side-effects and rapidly developing cataracts resulted in DNP being discontinued in the United States by the end of 1938."

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'd be so lucky.

I know this sounds unethical, but I was thinking of doing a cycle, of say mdrol for 4 weeks, then going to an endo a week later without doing pct. However my test might be TOO low causing them to be suspicious.....
bumpalicious

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Feeling jacked as hell. Its day 36 right now.

I'm up to 202 solid, really solid. Much leaner. Bodyfat caliper says 12%. I have a few pills left, enough to make it to day 40 at 4 pill/day

However, this morning I took half of a caffeine pill and have been studying, and my skin feels itchy. It feels like beta-alanine flush. I took beta last night before my workout but the itch wore off. It feels like its back...strange. I'm worried this is liver itch...?

I do not have any yellowing of eyes or skin, but my skin feels tingly JUST like beta-alanine??

Anyways...any insight on this tingling skin/itch? Or is it just blood flow from caffeine pill this morning and carbs? Is it just in my head?

Only reason I worry is because I've gone through 4 havoc bottles in the past 5 months lol. Beginning of my test cycle for 5 weeks....end of my test cycle for 2 weeks...3 week break and then this 5 weeks run.

so 40/40/40/40/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/40/40/40/0/0/0/0/40/40/50/50/50/50....starting to feel like a drug abuser. Im in some needed time off...Ill be off for the next 2 months, coming back on in january for contest prep. I will certainly be doing blood work/cholestrol/liverpanel.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well, regardless of whether this is liver or not, i'm folding the cards now. I'v been on for 5.5 weeks made some great gains. I'm going to hammer the creatine now, and stay clean for a few months, get a blood test and train hard to keep this muscle. Then we'll do another go of test/havoc for competition prep in a few months :)

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean great progress and smart move with cutting the epi out. You made some great gains,no need to risk it.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established

been off for 2 weeks. Getting stronger, endurance/pumps are down but as long as i'm stronger I dont care.

Weight is down to 196lbs. Im attributing to the recomp

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lookin good bro, you have built a great foundation already and ****'s just about to start getting good. Let us know how the competition prep cycles all go, and best of luck with it.

boatnerj

Awards
Saw you did some IGF a while back. Did it give any good results (did you focus on any body part..arms, shoulders, etc)?