Primeval Labs 1 Andro Max Log

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey im about to run a cycle on this and just wondering what pct will i need ?, im running the recommended dosage thanks
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super pct ( label doses )
Epic unleashed ( label directions )

Epic is optional but makes a great addition to pct.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey im about to run a cycle on this and just wondering what pct will i need ?, im running the recommended dosage thanks
A SERM PCT is all that is strictly needed. Nolva or Clomid at 20/20/10/10 or 50/50/25/25 would easily recover this mild cycle. Rather than go the research chem route I used BLR's Rebirth. It is OTC product and has high doses of Ellagic Acid and E Cottonii extracts which are natural ingredients with SERM properties. My libido came back quickly and I kept conditioning and weight. I was very happy with my PCT. I also used Viron as a free test booster. After 4 weeks of PCT, BLR's Exotherm was released so I continued using it solo for 8 weeks. It wasn't really a planned part of the PCT but It was awesome. I continued leaning out more but added a few more lbs. Weight is now 223 almost 5 months later. If you run a higher dose of the 1 andro Max or longer or both I think you would have even more pronounced results. Cheers.

benny2441

Awards
I have noticed this product already working after 4 days, on my bench press on Friday 3x10 at 100kg 1x8 at 100kg I was struggling to get them out, and today my bench has gone up of doing 1x14 at 100kg up it to 2x10 at 110kg then 1x10 at 112kg then 2x8 at 115kg, I have seen results a lot quicker then I expected, I'm only on 130 mg a day,

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have noticed this product already working after 4 days, on my bench press on Friday 3x10 at 100kg 1x8 at 100kg I was struggling to get them out, and today my bench has gone up of doing 1x14 at 100kg up it to 2x10 at 110kg then 1x10 at 112kg then 2x8 at 115kg, I have seen results a lot quicker then I expected, I'm only on 130 mg a day,
That's great to hear about the strength/endurance increase. The strength benefits of 1 andro should kick in much faster than the mass/muscle increase in my experience. That said, placebo helps too, just knowing you're on something gives a mental edge which causes one to push each workout to the max. It's probably a combo of both. Either way, it's a good benefit! Keep increasing that intensity and you will see more and more each week. Good job my friend.

pwg112

pwg112

Awards
Did you experience any side effects such as shedding or noticeable hair loss?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you experience any side effects such as shedding or noticeable hair loss?
I didn't have any hairloss or thinning although my hairline is unaffected by such things due to favorable genetics in that dept. only thing negative was a few lethargic days due to choosing not to run a test base. Really nothing very negative experienced at all.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do u rate this product?
It's a quality product in terms of the efficacy of the compound. The dosing and value per serving leaves a lot be desired IMO. At least when I tried it. They did reformulate some things. 1 andro is great for lean dry mass gains and increased strength. 330 mg is where it's at with 1 AD.

HolyCannoli

Awards
I was thinking about trying 1-andro, but I'm curious what other comparable PHs are available that may (or may not) be a better option. Did you consider any other compounds instead of the 1-andro? Years ago I did a 6wk cycle of Bold and gained a dry 8lbs. I was looking for a bit more this time around.

As a side note, I was trying to start a thread related to this question, but for some reason it is denying me saying something about the number of URLs in the post (which there were none) and/or forbidden words (which I can't figure out what the auto-filter is seeing as forbidden).