Primeval Labs 1 Andro Max Log

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18-yesterday

1 cap am 1 cap pm

Took another rest day. Did pt and nsaid regimen. Will hit gym in about an hour. Will post workout later or tomorrow.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Missed updating the past few days due to family visiting. I did get my workouts on. Have abandoned the Power and Hypertrophy routine I was on due to ortho doctor's recommendations.
Day 19
1 cap am 1 cap pm

High volume arm day.

Began with alt. dumbbell curls. Started at 20's and did 10-15 each arm with 1 min. Rest all the way up to 60's. Only hit 8 on the 60's. Immediately ran all the way back down the rack till failure on each weight with no rest between drops. Got a huge pump! Been a long time since I had a dedicated arm workout. It was nice. Did tons of bi/tri supersets after that. Did 6 sets of hammer curls supersetted w/ French press. Felt very good to do high volume again.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20
1 cap am 1 cap pm

High volume back

Can't do lat pulls or overhand rows. Substituted underhand bent over rows and reverse push-ups. Did 10 light sets of each till failure. Also did 5 sets of wide stance sumo deadlift:
135 x 15
175 x 10
205 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 6

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21

Rest day

1 cap am 1 cap pm

Will check weight tomorrow am.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Missed updating the past few days due to family visiting. I did get my workouts on. Have abandoned the Power and Hypertrophy routine I was on due to ortho doctor's recommendations.
Day 19
1 cap am 1 cap pm

High volume arm day.

Began with alt. dumbbell curls. Started at 20's and did 10-15 each arm with 1 min. Rest all the way up to 60's. Only hit 8 on the 60's. Immediately ran all the way back down the rack till failure on each weight with no rest between drops. Got a huge pump! Been a long time since I had a dedicated arm workout. It was nice. Did tons of bi/tri supersets after that. Did 6 sets of hammer curls supersetted w/ French press. Felt very good to do high volume again.
I love bicep/tricep supersets, always gives me a nasty pump

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-3 weeks he wants me to lay off all pressing and squatting to try to get the inflammation to go way. I can still workout, but gotta be selective on what I do...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kinda diet are you on Jebrook?
It's a hybrid of IIFYM and See food diet. Lol. Just kidding. Diet is mainly focusing in clean foods without counting calories too much. Mainly counting macros. But diet like everything else as of recently is struggling.:)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 if it fits my macros AND its carrot cake would that be a clean bulk?
Carrot, yes. It's that cake thing that kinda messes it up. I had gas station pizza yesterday, don't tell anyone

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

1 cap am 1 cap pm

High volume leg day

Substituted goblet squats for back squat. Ortho said regular squats will irritate the bursitis. I don't really think it would but Indontind the variation. Goblet squats are great for depth and form IMO

55 x 25
65 x 22
70 x 20
75 x 20
85 x 17
90 x 16
100 x 12
All sets supersetted w/ 135 lb standing calf raise. All the calf raise sets were 10-12 reps. Very slow tempo with a 10 second contraction on the final rep. Was dripping sweat by the end. Entire workout lasted 35 minutes.
Weight is up another pound. I think I'm up 3-4 lbs. total maybe 5. Will check BMI on day 30 but sure I am recomping a good deal even with a lazy diet right now.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

1 cap am 1 cap pm

High volume leg day

Substituted goblet squats for back squat. Ortho said regular squats will irritate the bursitis. I don't really think it would but Indontind the variation. Goblet squats are great for depth and form IMO

55 x 25
65 x 22
70 x 20
75 x 20
85 x 17
90 x 16
100 x 12
All sets supersetted w/ 135 lb standing calf raise. All the calf raise sets were 10-12 reps. Very slow tempo with a 10 second contraction on the final rep. Was dripping sweat by the end. Entire workout lasted 35 minutes.
Weight is up another pound. I think I'm up 3-4 lbs. total maybe 5. Will check BMI on day 30 but sure I am recomping a good deal even with a lazy diet right now.
I love goblet squats. Great for core strength too!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna do high reps deads tonight and some underhand rows as long as it doesn't irritate the shoulder.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been super busy at my job lately so I've gotten a little complacent about updating. Sorry guys. I'll get back on top of it. Recap of the last two days to follow shortly.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23

1 cap am 1 cap pm

Back/biceps Hypertrophy

Deadlifts
135 x 25
155 x 23
185 x 17
205 x 12
225 x 8
Pendlay Row(underhand)
95 x 15
115 x 15
135 x 12
155 x 8
Single arm Dbell row
65 x 15
75 x 12
85 x 12
100 x 8
Modified Seal Row
95 x 12
105 x 12
115 x 12
135 x 10

Focused on 4:1 tempo today. For Seal row I elevated the bench on cinder blocks and put a loaded Olympic bar underneath. Kept spine and neck neutral and explosively pulled for 4 seconds at the top against the underside of the flat bench. First time doing this exercise in this fashion. Wow what a pump. I like it. Lars were so pumped it looked like I was carrying around imaginary kegs under each arm. Lol.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24
1 cap am 1 cap pm

Very light shoulder day. Only focused on my shoulder PT today and about 30 minutes of foam rolling and ab work. BORING! But oh well, couldn't be helped. Left shoulder was sore on posterior from crazy row day before. Probably back it off a bit next time.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulder update:
It feels significantly better throughout the day. Still feel the swelling and discomfort when doing physical activity. It's very hard not to do the exercises I love and it's costing me motivation and intensity, but I do feel like the break is beneficial and helping some. Hopefully it will be enough to prevent surgery or scoping.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About five days left on the 1-Andro Max. Still undecided whether or not to continue with the bridge or do PCT since I have this injury. Thoughts are welcome.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About five days left on the 1-Andro Max. Still undecided whether or not to continue with the bridge or do PCT since I have this injury. Thoughts are welcome.
Might be a good idea to take some heal up time and prep for your next cycle when you're healthy.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What yates said.... as hard as it is to reel back when you wanna push it ;)

This will be an easy pct as well
Run some rebirth!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What yates said.... as hard as it is to reel back when you wanna push it ;)

This will be an easy pct as well
Run some rebirth!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be a good idea to take some heal up time and prep for your next cycle when you're healthy.
Thanks guys. I knew that was the most sensible action but needed affirmation from my peers. I absolutely hate dialing back or postponing plans. :(

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I knew that was the most sensible action but needed affirmation from my peers. I absolutely hate dialing back or postponing plans. :(
I know it's the last thing that you want to hear but it is definitely the best course of action. Hope you get healed up soon homie!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Yes
Wait till you fully recover. Come back stronger!
What kind pct are you planning for now?

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I know it's the last thing that you want to hear but it is definitely the best course of action. Hope you get healed up soon homie!
+1 to this. Better to heal up properly and then do tons of gains !
In fact, this injury might teach you to work out in a different way which sometimes can actually lead to growth.
I tried to bring something positive into this dark situation

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25 (yesterday) was a rest day. Today (Day 26) will be another rest day since I won't be off work till extremely late tonight :(. Not sure what I'll do tomorrow. Probably legs.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes
Wait till you fully recover. Come back stronger!
What kind pct are you planning for now?
Sorry I missed this post earlier. My original plan was to do Halo/tren/4andro for 6 more weeks. For PCT I had planned on Rebirth/Viron/Follidrone and maybe Reduce XT since I have it. Haven't decided what to do if I don't bridge yet. That stack seems overkill for just 1 andro. If I do stop probably will just do Rebirth/Viron.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27 (Yesterday)

Leg Hypertropy

Squat
135 x 25
175 x 20
205 x 15
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 8
245 x 8

90 seconds rest between sets except last 2 I took 2-3 minutes. Quads were on fire by the time I was done. Was very pumped up all over today. I only had 40 minutes so I didn't do any accessory work today. Not that I needed it. Gym AC was off. I was dehydrated and beat when I left. Oh, and the water fountain was broke too. FML. Only a couple more days left then I will post a review.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28 (Yesterday)

1 cap am 1 cap pm

Had a great arm blast workout yesterday. Did sets of 10-12 alternating dumbbell curls all the way from 20's up to 60's upping 5lbs every set. Usually I can't get a full set from 50's on up but the endurance and strength was there today:) After the last set I ran all the way back down to the 20's with no rest till failure on each set. The biceps were pumped and extremely full as they always are whenever I do this. Today they were very sore which rarely ever happens. After that I did 12 more sets of various triceps exercises. Nothing too exciting. Kept everything in the 10-12 range.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29

1 cap am 1 cap pm

Working late today. Had a quick 30 minute back blast before work. Quick and fast. Light weight, high reps, no resting. Did 24 sets of various rows, deads, and shrugs in a hurry. Was sweating profusely and had a great pump but it wore off quickly. Tomorrow is day 30 and final dose. I work late again so I will probably post a summary and review on Wednesday. I will see if my wife can take some pics too before I sum it all up. I'm horrible at gym selfies!:)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I missed this post earlier. My original plan was to do Halo/tren/4andro for 6 more weeks. For PCT I had planned on Rebirth/Viron/Follidrone and maybe Reduce XT since I have it. Haven't decided what to do if I don't bridge yet. That stack seems overkill for just 1 andro. If I do stop probably will just do Rebirth/Viron.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on rebirth

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on rebirth
I think I'll start another log and do a review brother. Kinda feels like overkill but without bloods I can't say for sure. I thought about doing only Rebirth and getting more bloods before and after but don't know if it would be worth it since this run was much milder than what I originally planned.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'll start another log and do a review brother. Kinda feels like overkill but without bloods I can't say for sure. I thought about doing only Rebirth and getting more bloods before and after but don't know if it would be worth it since this run was much milder than what I originally planned.
Heard that...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
June 30 was the last day. Had a great workout. Nothing special to report though. Took yesterday off. I will be posting a detailed summRy review later on today and posting a review. I do have some pics to post. Unfortunately they're all crappy selfies. Pics are not my thing and the wife had been too busy.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright here's my log Summary:

I ran Primeval Labs 1 Andro Max at the suggested dosing on the bottle which provided 130 mg of 1-Andro per day. Dosed 1 Cap in the AM and 1 in the PM everyday. Other than that all I took was my multi, fish/flax oils, joint support, and creatine supplement.
Starting stats:
Age 36
6'2
213 lbs
16 % body fat
Final Stats
217 lbs.
15.3% bodyfat

As a whole I had a lot of physical issues which derailed my training plan and prevented me from reaching/attempting my goals which were new PR's on bench, squat, and deadlift. I did however break my squat max on day 12 of the cycle. After the prescribed break from the doc I did get behind on posting and slacked off on the log details. I do apologize for that. I was/am pretty bummed that I wasn't able to follow the plan I had written out. However, I still enjoyed the run and this product. I felt the strength coming on some time into the 2nd week. It wasn't crazy strength, just always felt like I had one more rep left in me or another 5 lbs. I broke my squat max which was huge. Wasn't really expecting that especially halfway through. Bench felt great like strength was going up until the injury stalled that. As I also noted I had improved pumps in the first week and improved vascularity. Nothing crazy and you won't be able to tell in the pics but I could see and feel the vascularity coming back. I only felt a little lethargy on about the last week. Probably more mental fatigue than anything as my schedule was hectic and the workouts were sporadic.
Overall this product showed better strength gains than the other 1-Andro's I've used in the past. Those past runs were also similar in dose and duration. IMO this product will give noticeable strength gains. The only suggestion I have is for more value per bottle. Either a higher dose or more caps to run 1-Andro for 6 weeks which is considered optimal for best gains. I want to thank PRIMEVALVP and primevalceo for having me log for them. Thanks to all those who followed.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1
image.jpg

Day 30
image.jpg

Not a huge change but noticeable I think. Bodyfat went down a little but weight was up a little over 3 lbs. I'm more vascular also but probably can't tell due to the tattoos. Muscles feel much denser.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good bro! Not bad for a 30 day run

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome and well noted in regards to more value per bottle. Thank you sir and job well done!

nsvee

Awards
If it means anything I've been on 1-andro and sdmz stacked for about 3 weeks and have gained about 12-13 lbs :) this stuff is
BOMB

bomb

Awards
what dosage did u use the 1 andro ?
i probably try a 1andro/4andro/epiandro (all high dosed) but the small amount of 1andro makes me guess if its worth it since i heard you should take 700-1000 mg of it ...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just dosed this at the label instructions which equaled 130 mg + an absorption enhancer. 1 bottle lasts 30 days. My goal was primarily strength and it did that reliably. Common dosage for 1 andro is 330-500mg. 1000mg is pretty high.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I just dosed this at the label instructions which equaled 130 mg + an absorption enhancer. 1 bottle lasts 30 days. My goal was primarily strength and it did that reliably. Common dosage for 1 andro is 330-500mg. 1000mg is pretty high.
I have two bottles of this sitting in my stash cabinet. Picked them up on the islandsupplements 30 percent off sale. Probably get around to logging it next year some time.

benny2441

Awards
hey im about to run a cycle on this and just wondering what pct will i need ?, im running the recommended dosage thanks