Primeval Labs 1 Andro Max Log

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Yeah no cortisone for me! My doc is actually an old school lifter. He loads up on NSAID's before every bench day. He actually suggested I just do that. Screw that. I'll get to the bottom of this. Found a great ortho that specializes in shoulders especially with baseball players. In the meantime I'll find other ways to train.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Yeah no cortisone for me! My doc is actually an old school lifter. He loads up on NSAID's before every bench day. He actually suggested I just do that. Screw that. I'll get to the bottom of this. Found a great ortho that specializes in shoulders especially with baseball players. In the meantime I'll find other ways to train.
Nsaids will actually hurt your muscle development, it's the exact opposite of ara if that makes any sense. Keep us posted

gator2

Awards
Very good log man, I'll keep up to date with your progress. Hope your shoulder heals on it's on soon though. I stopped going below 90 degrees on bench and military press and found it helped a lot. It's not an alpha move but can help maintain that joint.

How are you liking 130mg/day of 1-andro so far? I was about to start 100mg/day this week as my first cycle but I've heard nothing less than 300mg will get reasonable results.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome bro. Thanks for that. I hope it's nothing serious as well. Fingers are crossed.
As far as the 1 andro max goes I'm really liking it so far. 300 mg is usually the bottom efficacious dose for 1 andro but with the dihydroxybergamottin added to increase absorption I was curious. Im only 12 days in but I've already seen some strength increase and some lean gains. I don't even feel I've been training 100% due to this injury so that kinda says something to me. I feel energetic after taking a dose and no lethargy to note.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

1 cap 7 am 1 cap @ 4. Gym @ 5pm.

Today was actually supposed to be back/shoulders hypertrophy day but I was bummed over this whole shoulder thing. I decided to do a heavy squat day to gauge where my lower body strength is at. I obviously know the chance of any bench pr's right now isn't in the cards.

10 minute jog/walk
Empty bar x 25
135 x 15
225 x 8
275 x 5
325 x 3
375 x 1
415 x 1
465 x 1
475 x 1
475 x 1

The 475 was a new PR for me! Holy crap that was heavy! I've hit 465 a little while back just barely. 465 was easier this time. The first time @ 475 I squatted to a 18 in. box with no spotter but did have safety bars. It was shaky due to the box being there. Sat down fully on the box and exploded back up without much grinding. No bad break in form. After that a good spotter showed up so I decided to give it another go without the box. I didn't get as low. Probably tops of quads were 3-4 inches above parallel. This one was much harder without the box to brace on. I almost sank but the spotter gave me a boost and I grinded it out. It's wasnt a pretty powerlifting squat by any means but I feel pretty good about it. Can't wait to see if I can get it lower and maybe up a few more lbs. I needed something to feel good about after the crappy chest days I've been having. I thing I'm gonna test out my deadlift in a few days. Unfortunately this program doesn't utilize any deadlifts, only straight legs. After that I was crapoed out. Did a few burnout sets of standing calf raises at 135 and then called it a day.
Oh yeah, I used heavy duty slingshot knee wraps from 325 on up and rested five minutes between attempts. I double belted when I didn't have a spotter. I need to invest in a good belt. Right now I just use the gym belts which aren't that great. I have a very long torso so most belts are too skinny, so I stack two. That's all for now. Tomorrow is gonna be back hypertrophy since I skipped it today.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm feeling jealous following this log. Life's got me tied up lately and its been three weeks since ive seen the inside of a gym. My work is often physical so there's that - but its not the same.

I can feel the atrophy in my muscles :(

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm feeling jealous following this log. Life's got me tied up lately and its been three weeks since ive seen the inside of a gym. My work is often physical so there's that - but its not the same.

I can feel the atrophy in my muscles :(
I feel for ya bro. Nothing makes me more pissy and downright miserable than missing a few days. If I had to go three weeks I think I'd go aggro.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel for ya bro. Nothing makes me more pissy and downright miserable than missing a few days. If I had to go three weeks I think I'd go aggro.
First world problems I suppose, but I'm hurtin....

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

1 cap 8 am 1 cap 6 pm

Day 5 Hypertrophy Back/shoulders/traps:

Dbell shoulder press superset w dbell front raise:
50's x 15/15's x 15
55's x 15/20's x 15
65's x 15/25's x 16

Dbell 1 arm row superset w Arnold Press:
85's x 12/35's x 12
90's x 12/ 40's x 10
100's x 12/50's x 8

Lat Pull(wide grip) superset w dbell shrugs:
200 x 12/100x 15
215x 10/100 x 15

Lat Pull (close grip palms in) superset w Upright row:
150 x 10/135 x 12
180 x 10/135 x 12
Tbar Row:
175 x 12
225 x 15
I kept the shoulder work light tonight and upped the reps a little. Whole shoulder is sore but no pain doing vertical pressing.workout last night. Energy is still good all day. Haven't checked my weight but still looking leaner everyday.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Look look
Exactly what i was looking for
Great log. Appreciate you're sharing.
Following along
Will you be raising the dose or not?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look look
Exactly what i was looking for
Great log. Appreciate you're sharing.
Following along
Will you be raising the dose or not?
Thanks for joining. I will not be increasing the dose. My plan is to bridge into another cycle after. I'm more interested in seeing how well the absorption enhancement increases the efficacy in comparison to the standard 300 mg dose. I understand that mega dosing would be better but if one has to buy more than one bottle to notice any positive effects, then what's the point? I wanna give users a fair approximation of effects and value based on one bottle, not the results of a 2-3 bottle run.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Today is a rest day. Tomorrow is heavy upper body. Won't be training bench press. May work on some deads instead. Weight was up another lb this morning. Still good energy. No lethargy. Nothing else to note for now.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still debating. It's down to halo/Tren/4 andro or Msten/Tren/4andro. Have two weeks to decide. I already have everything I'll need. Leaning towards the Halo stack probably.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
still debating. It's down to halo/Tren/4 andro or Msten/Tren/4andro. Have two weeks to decide. I already have everything I'll need. Leaning towards the Halo stack probably.
What are the goals for the next run?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strictly lean bulk. Not gonna chase any big numbers. Tons of volume. Gonna train a shoulder specific program.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I may lean towards halo/tren/4-Andro. I would save the msten for a truer bulk. Where you can really pack on the muscle.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are all set
I will be running the same but with m1d and about double the dose
Let's see how it goes

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I may lean towards halo/tren/4-Andro. I would save the msten for a truer bulk. Where you can really pack on the muscle.
That's what I'm thinking. I didSten for 4 weeks and lethargy got me good. I didn't have the 4 andro to offset it, just Dermacrine. I'm thinking halo will give good lean mass yet be milder for a six week run. After 4 weeks of Msten I was ready to be done with it. I'll definitely do it again with a better test base. Also I didn't really wanna cycle the same thing twice in a row. I'm pickin up what you're puttin down bro.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15-Yesterday

1 cap 7 am 1 cap 7pm

Sorry I missed my update yesterday.
It was heavy power day for chest back, shoulders, traps.

5 min. Empty bar warm ups on flat and incline bench press.
135 x 15
155 x 15
175 x 10
205 x 8
225 x 2
Pendlay Row
135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 5
205 x 5
205 x 5
Standing Military
135 x 5
155 x 5
155 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 4
Dumbbell shrugs
100's x 20
100's x 20
100 x 20
100 x 15
100 x 10
No shoulder pain on benching till I hit 205. Pushed it a little but then backed off. Can't wait to see the ortho on Thurs. and figure out what's going on. Pendlay rows were stronger this time around, probably because I expended less on bench. Everything else was fine. Good energy levels. Noticeable pumps short time into each workout. Strength is up 10-20 lbs and/or 2-3 reps on most exercises. Today is heavy leg day. I will update that this evening.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Numbers look good homie!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16-Legs Heavy Power Day

1 cap 7am 1 cap 5 pm

Hit gym at 6 pm
5 minute jog @ 5 on treadmill.
Squat:
335 x 5
355 x 5
365 x 5
375 x 5
395 x 4
Straight Leg Deadlift:
5 x 155
5 x 175
5 x 175
5 x 195
5 x 205
Standing Calf Raises:
8 x 225
8 x 225
8 x 225
8 x 255
6 x 275

Another good heavy leg day. Weight was up again. Knees felt great too. Got a big all over pump today. Calf raises improved a bunch.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great numbers there
Thanks man. I'm trying. Can't give much effort to benching due to this shoulder issue. See the doc tomorrow. Hoping for good news or at least a light at the end of the tunnel. Legs feel stronger than ever but it's taking a toll on the back. Lol

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I'm trying. Can't give much effort to benching due to this shoulder issue. See the doc tomorrow. Hoping for good news or at least a light at the end of the tunnel. Legs feel stronger than ever but it's taking a toll on the back. Lol
Good luck with the doc tomorrow. Glad to see the 1-Andro is treating you well.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I would give away my bench for those squat numbers anyday
Ps my numbers are nowhere near close to that

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We all have our strong lifts. 20 years of consistent heavy weight training helps too! Lol. I found my strength didn't mature until late 20's. Around 29 started hitting all kinds of PR's for the first time. Took 15 years to build bench to 325 from 135 in high school. The body is what doesn't cooperate anymore. Lol. How long have you been at it?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Been on and off for 3-4 years
I'm 23
Best so far
Bench - 265
Squat - 245
Dl - 365

Last edited:
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on and off for 3-4 years
I'm 23
Best so far
Bench - 265
Squat - 245
Dl - 365
Awesome! Your dead is better than mine. Your bench is better than where I was at that age. Good job man. Stick with it consistently and your gains will keep coming. Good numbers bro.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
All of them are off by 30-40lbs right now
Getting back slowly but surely

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17

1 cap 8am 1 cap 6 pm

Rest Day.
I worked outside on my yard all day for s solid 6 hours. It was extremely hot and humid. When I got done I weighed and I had sweated out 4lbs:(. Oh well I'll drink it back. Nothing new to report except I'm not sore from leg day yesterday. Come to think of it I haven't had any DOMS at all the past two weeks even with the killer leg days. Usually I do:) so that's good!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

1 cap 8am 1 cap 6 pm

Rest Day.
I worked outside on my yard all day for s solid 6 hours. It was extremely hot and humid. When I got done I weighed and I had sweated out 4lbs:(. Oh well I'll drink it back. Nothing new to report except I'm not sore from leg day yesterday. Come to think of it I haven't had any DOMS at all the past two weeks even with the killer leg days. Usually I do:) so that's good!
What are you working on your yard? Planting some Tribulus? ;) hehehe

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I have always been a strength fan
This is my first time I'm on an actual diet. Lost 15lbs in the past two months. From 22% to around 12-15% bf now

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always been a strength fan
This is my first time I'm on an actual diet. Lost 15lbs in the past two months. From 22% to around 12-15% bf now
WOW, have you logged it?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw the ortho. He says it's a very bad case of shoulder Bursitis. He's wants me to drop all benching, back squatting, and shoulder work for 2 weeks and follow a low dose Ibuprofen regimen coupled with the pt exercises I was already doing. I went in prepared to insist on an MRI but this guy was very knowledgeable and convinced me of his capability. He saw no indication of any tearing at all. He believes the ligament strains are due to compensating and once we alleviate the swelling it will get better. This is basically best case scenario and what I was hoping for and thought it was. But I had to hear it from a Doc before I would give up training those things. Gonna be a long 2-3 weeks but I'm going to continue the log. Gonna focus on training hyper trophy for the exercises I've haven't been told to avoid. Not for sure what I'll train tonight but I'll post it up later. Thanks for the support guys.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw the ortho. He says it's a very bad case of shoulder Bursitis. He's wants me to drop all benching, back squatting, and shoulder work for 2 weeks and follow a low dose Ibuprofen regimen coupled with the pt exercises I was already doing. I went in prepared to insist on an MRI but this guy was very knowledgeable and convinced me of his capability. He saw no indication of any tearing at all. He believes the ligament strains are due to compensating and once we alleviate the swelling it will get better. This is basically best case scenario and what I was hoping for and thought it was. But I had to hear it from a Doc before I would give up training those things. Gonna be a long 2-3 weeks but I'm going to continue the log. Gonna focus on training hyper trophy for the exercises I've haven't been told to avoid. Not for sure what I'll train tonight but I'll post it up later. Thanks for the support guys.
At least you now know for sure, and hey, no strains is good news!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
That's good
Precaution is always better than cure. Take care man!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All natural
Will be logging 1andro cycle stacked with m1d as soon aa i finish the cut
Never did 1-Andro, I'm interested in your upcoming log.