Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is more "freakishly strange"? Saying.....
A) Powerfull is like 3iu's of GH, or
B) staing the above is outlandish?

I vote A, but I see your point ;-)
Because the studies show that its plausible that he is correct therefore its not outlandish even though the word outlandish doesnt even apply. By your definition, every supplement has "outlandish" claims.

This thread talked about quite a bit things, and I am not the one who brought up the marketing tactics.
I don't care who brought it up.

I am not criticizing his character, but I definitely dislike the way he markets.....so I will stop contributing.
And as he said, don't buy his products.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez..I wish more people were watching this thread when I was pretending to be smart...

:)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Geez..I wish more people were watching this thread when I was pretending to be smart...

Mullet, you know people were watching this thread when you WERE being smart. You got a lot of praise for it.

I think where the debate went was that of your employer and his comments.

Everyone definately appreciated your input.

bird4three

bird4three

Awards
Don't buy it..bottom line.
You doudt the claims spend your money on another supplement.
If people don't get the answeres they want, don't buy it.
The simpliest smartest conclusion is do not purchase the supplement.
And as he said, don't buy his products.
I guess the take home message here is stop buying USP Labs products.:think:

Supplement industry is truly a weird business.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess the take home message here is stop buying USP Labs products.:think:

Supplement industry is truly a weird business.
If you don't like them, yeah...I think Jacob told you that himself.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and i personally dont think this was 4 pages of questions and criticisms, contrary to Bobo's claim....and even if it was, i dont think it would be uncalled for. some people want to know what they're using. if they cant come to this board to hassle reps and try to make educated decisions, then what's the point of these forums?

Where did I state it was 4 pages of criticisms? Did I interfere with your line of questioning after you ignored Jayhawkk in the NP forum and I TOLD you to start the thread in here? Its just so funny that you object when I was the one who told you to bring it here.

Nobody has the right to hassle anyone. If you don't like that aspect, you certainly don't have a gun to your head keeping you here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, you know people were watching this thread when you WERE being smart. You got a lot of praise for it.

I think where the debate went was that of your employer and his comments.

Everyone definately appreciated your input.
Dude, joking.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it wrong to make a personal statement about someone's business practices? (i.e., public relations, marketing, etc.)
You certainly can express your opinion in the supplement "discussion" forum but coming to a companies forum and making statements insinuating they are deceptive won't be allowed, let alone its disrespectful IMO. The comments rarely question but often accuse.

If you want to create a thread about supplement company hype, go for it. I don't give sh!t.

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
I have been reading this thread for some time now and all i can say is... OMG THIS **** IT STUPID....If you don't believe what USP says...don't buy the product, plain and simple...its common knowledge that powerfull is a great supplement but if you don't believe the advertising or the thousands of other people praising the effectiveness of powerfull, either buy some and try it for yourself. Or shut the **** up.

Sorry if i upset anyone...couldn't hold it in any longer

Have a nice day:cheers:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread has gone from questioning powerfull to questioning Jacob to questioning Bobo to abstracts that have no relation to PowerFull...

Look at ads for migrane medicine, cars, alcohol, joint pain relief etc. Everyone is the best and everyone has proof as to why. As bobo said, I hope this isn't just an issue with one product and one company because something just happened to strike you on an off day.

I wrote this just as an add for Lipozine(sp) with scientific double blind studies to back up their claim, came on tv. At the end of the day you as a consumer, have the choice to buy a product or not. If the product works for you and your only complaint is of the marketing then consider yourself on the lucky side.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ironic part is I told same_old to start the thread if he wanted to question the claims.

..which still applies.

Vegking

Awards
I guess my thing is not if the product works, but how it works. This thread has some positives in that some of the how it works has been revealed.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
. At the end of the day you as a consumer, have the choice to buy a product or not. If the product works for you and your only complaint is of the marketing then consider yourself on the lucky side.
you're right! the unlucky consumer bought the untested, unresearched product and screwed up their endocrine system. how many guys complained of low libido months after discontinuation of M1T or 1-ad? both those products and Pfull have hoards of fans, but a select few of the former were damaged for months or even years as a result. i am not saying the same will happen with Pfull, but the bottom line is that WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE TAKING. the information might be out there (like it was and is for 1-ad and M1T), but either we dont have the resources to research it, or the MOA isnt fully understood.

Bobo - i am confused. you told me to move the thread, not start it. and what's the ironic part???

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was one of the ones that took M1T and suffered from it. I made that choice. You're right that people are taking products that they may not know what is in them but that's where your choice to not take it comes in.

Even with science and labs etc proving a certain product how do you know that is what YOU'RE getting? You could still be taking something that could totally screw ya. How many studies that were accepted as truth were later debunked with different studies saying how dangerous the product was?

You are the consumer and if you don't feel informed enough and don't feel safe enough to take a product then don't.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Okay, but what if you do want to take a product and before you take it you want to know everything about it....

I think that is what same_old is getting at.

I definately see both sides of this. But I still think the burden is on the producer and not the consumer.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the questions asked were fine it's just that when those questions were not answered to someone's standard then their choice should be obvious.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, but what if you do want to take a product and before you take it you want to know everything about it....

I think that is what same_old is getting at.

I definately see both sides of this. But I still think the burden is on the producer and not the consumer.

Its impossible to know everything about it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I think the questions asked were fine it's just that when those questions were not answered to someone's standard then their choice should be obvious.
I agree. But posing more questions or asking for more thorough answers should be waranted too.

I do think that the blood tests are a little over the top.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do think that the blood tests are a little over the top.
Not to the people asking but you have to look at it from a business side of things as well. If Jacob fronted these tests you would still have people not happy with how they were done or who did them etc. So then the next set of required proof comes in. Basically, as a company you have to know when to cut your losses when trying to please everyone. If you do then you turn a enjoyable life into one of misery.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're right! the unlucky consumer bought the untested, unresearched product and screwed up their endocrine system. how many guys complained of low libido months after discontinuation of M1T or 1-ad? both those products and Pfull have hoards of fans, but a select few of the former were damaged for months or even years as a result. i am not saying the same will happen with Pfull, but the bottom line is that WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE TAKING. the information might be out there (like it was and is for 1-ad and M1T), but either we dont have the resources to research it, or the MOA isnt fully understood.

Bobo - i am confused. you told me to move the thread, not start it. and what's the ironic part???
Then go tell the FDA. You want long term studies and reassurances that aren't even in the pharm industry. Good luck with your wishes. Your argument is another issue that belongs somewhere else and certainly USP isn't going to satisfy your wishes. I really don't think anyone will either.

I didn't tell you to move it because you can't move it. I told you that if you wanted to ask about claims, START a thread in his forum then people cirticize about not being able to ask questions. You can ask, don't accuse.

If you want to talk about regulations and what should happen, START a thread in the supplement discussion forum.

Sorry, the information was not out there for 1-AD and 1-Test. It was extremely limited and extremely vague and the claims (anabolic/androgenic ratios) were based on rat assays.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
Its impossible to know everything about it.
Exaclty....How many prescription drugs do you take and then 6 months later a study comes out that it gives you cancer or something then there are a slew of lawsuits to follow that....if a doctor gives it to you...you don't question it, you just say thank you and your on your way. Your taking a risk with everything you put into your body. The risk-benefit analysis is up to the consumer.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Everyone just needs some Kramer.

I am not Poison, but I do know what 3iu's of GH feel like, and though I like Powerfull, it is not the same (not close).
One is endogenous, and one is exogenous. PowerFULL works within natural limits so if you eat carbohydrates, the glucose quickly eliminates the peak.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
The hidden agenda here is to discredit Jacob, hope it doesn't get out of control and destroy a good forum.

In this case, we have provided 2 Vivo HUMAN studies. The 223% was quoted direct from the study. In the supplement industry, this type of research is few and far between.

I'll take a pat on the back or a sports like slap on the arse will suffice:head:

Instead of repeating the beating on the same question:hammer: , we should move on to the next topic. Anyone hear a new stimulant is the works?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I did hear something about that new stimulant. Can you tell us more?:D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hear it's so good that for each cap you take it burns 100calories automatically! You just sit there and it does all the work for you:D I could be wrong though :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't think saying it raises GH is a big deal. GH is completely overrated anyway. Arginine/Lysine raise GH...big deal.
(Gasp! :blink: ) "Say it ain't so, Joe! Say it ain't so!"

This from the man that recommended Arg/Lys in the Superdrol chat over at Avant (when DS first debuted the molecule).

So - I've been using Arg/Lys for all these years and now I find out their contributions are effectively worthless?!?!?!?!!?
:sick:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
(Gasp! :blink: ) "Say it ain't so, Joe! Say it ain't so!"

This from the man that recommended Arg/Lys in the Superdrol chat over at Avant (when DS first debuted the molecule).

So - I've been using Arg/Lys for all these years and now I find out their contributions are effectively worthless?!?!?!?!!?
:sick:
Where did I say its worthless?

Overrated doesn't mean worthless. It means a lot of poeple think its some magic pill or some dirty word...like the media. Don't be the media J. :)

GH has effects over months and months anyway...its not a 2-4 week thing.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I know, I know - GH is best when used for 6+ months, from what I've read.

You mean I can't create mass hysteria type posts??? :blink:
Cats and dogs - living together!

bigluke39

Awards
Why not ban the IP of these users? It seams very clear that he/she/they have an agenda against USPLabs. When you use three different user names to make the argument look so loopsided, it is pethetic.

Is there a reason you have 3 usernames?

* (((A^T^R))) 164.51.5.2 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* BeachPimp 164.51.5.2 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* myname 164.51.5.2 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Going over your posts, even the deleted ones I've come to a conclusion. You whine about EVERYTHING and you certainly love Jacob.

Troll somewhere else please.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it is prudent to check the IP before banning it - that can mean others can't get on the board without some sort of a proxy (because they may have the same IP addy).

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then go tell the FDA. You want long term studies and reassurances that aren't even in the pharm industry. Good luck with your wishes. Your argument is another issue that belongs somewhere else and certainly USP isn't going to satisfy your wishes. I really don't think anyone will either.
when did i ask for these things?? please tell me.

i asked for DATA only - whatever was available to back up their claims, and perhaps shed light on the MOA. nowhere (that i recall writing or even thinking) did i ask for ANY assurances that this product is safe, or even that it works for that matter. i dont ask that the burden be placed on the developer, just that if no accountability is acknowledged, that i may ask reasonable questions to try and protect myself.

and for the record - the pharm industry DOES provide something of a reassurance, inasmuch as if their product permanently damages you (see Vioxx, Phen-Fen, thalitamide (sp?), etc), you can sue them and usually win. is this practice honorable and reasonable? i dunno, that's a longer discussion.

Sorry, the information was not out there for 1-AD and 1-Test. It was extremely limited and extremely vague and the claims (anabolic/androgenic ratios) were based on rat assays.
would you agree that we know alot more about 1-Test now than we did then? of course...and it has nothing to do with lab results or levator ani size...it's just understanding of androgen action, inferences drawn from other similar steroids with decades of user feedback, and use of the substance itself shared on forums like this. what more can a person expect to know? and that's all i am trying to acquire with Pfull - understanding. i dont know why it's somehow twisted into this hidden agenda witchhunt where everyone talks about everything else but that which matters - the drug, how it works, and how to best use it.

In this case, we have provided 2 Vivo HUMAN studies. The 223% was quoted direct from the study. In the supplement industry, this type of research is few and far between.
holy christ in heaven.

again, that number comes from an l-dopa study. i am not at all comfortable with the claim so long as neither a) the actual, TRUE concentration of l-dopa in PowerFull is released and validated, nor b) a human GH response study (it need not be all that comprehensive) is done on powerFull.

do i think powerfull increases GH? yes. how much? i've not even the faintest clue. does it also release prolactin? probably. is it suppressive to natural T? very likely yes.

i am simply conjecturing here, a luxury enjoyed by the manufacturers that i see no reason why i cant partake in.

** open question to the board - the only study posted thus far showing a human response to MP, the active in PowerFull, was done on parkinson's patients, who routinely demonstrate a different response to prolactin and growth hormone promoting drugs. is there some kind of pattern, such that we could possibly say "parkinson's patients exhibit decreased growth hormone response to stimuli (say, baclofen, arginine, GHRP-6, etc) compared to normal subjects." which would certainly help us infer some results from the parkinson's study. i would research this but i just dont have time...

Brilluminati

Awards
Same Old....

You raise valid points (well kinda), but I guess the main question is - what makes YOU so important that YOU need to know?

I havent read this whole thread, but I have to ask...have you ever used any USPLabs product, especially powerfull?

If yes, did it work for you? If so, what's the point of your interrogation..if it works as desired then why barrage and try and discredit a good company and a good product?

If no, then why dont you order some, put your keyboard and mouse down and go workout and see if it does work for you.

---------------

I'm not an internet chemist like it seems some people on this board aspire to be:blink: ....but i do know that there are plenty of other companies and products out there and sell complete and utter CRAP.

USPLabs is one of the few that I've tried that actually sells something that lives up to the hype.

It appears that no matter what answer you're given, you're going to find something else to counter/argue with.

I use their stuff...it works...good enough for me (and most of the rational people on this board).

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
This thread has become useless. The few times that good points have been posted, most of the responses are meaningless and include pointless mud-slinging.

This thread should be closed and everyone else can read through the 7 pages and draw your own conclusions...

Unsubscribed...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless there is less bashing and more debating soon, then I would have to agree.

crappero

Awards
I have seen the studies USPLabs posted about l-dopa, and am grateful for him doing so, it shows where he got the numbers for the claims he makes.

My Question/problem is with where the "100mg of Testosterone" claim comes from. I cannot seem to find a study showing this. If anyone has any studies that would shed some light on this claim, it would ease up some of the issuse some people have with the PowerFULL claims. And if you have found any studies that would be beneficial to this thread, please don't be shy, and post them.

Thanks.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
The questioning has become over the top grandstanding, this is not a court room or an FDA panel of experts( is there such a thing, lol) looking to save the public.

I would also like to add that Jacob is doing a great job and so are his Reps. I have been in business for myself a long time now and know just how hard it is to please everyone.

Example, in my Gym I started handing out free towels to people who forgot there towels, then I got complaints the towels were not top quality. Then some people complained that they didn't like the detergent I used. Then ever body stop bringing there towel because I had free ones and would get pissed off if I ran out.

There will always be complaints, just remember even God gets cursed a few times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.