Post Your Supplement Stash! 2017...

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or something is wrong with the uploaded pictures these days. I'm seeing blank boxes most of the time.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha. I have 2 sealed and 1 opened Detonate. I was so stupid that i sold one of mine (i got 5 at the beginning) to my friend for RM100 (equivalent to USD RM20+).

Our local Malaysia supplement store got a clearance sale for last 2 units of expired Detonate . The owner wasnt aware how precious was Detonate. RM160 for 2 bottles.
I bought six of the bonus size bottles a few years ago after it was put back on the market after the initial ban (or whatever you want to call it). The bonus size 72 ct bottles were initially made for vitamin shoppe but they were not able to sell them after the controversy. Then all of that stock showed up at random places.

I bought the six bottles mostly as an investment which I only paid like $45 per unit. My plan was to sell them on e-bay at the appropriate time. Apparently that would be now because they were selling for $300 per bottle just a few weeks ago for the 60 ct size.

Unfortunately, I enjoyed the product so much that I only have one open bottle left that I still use periodically. So much for that investment!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought six of the bonus size bottles a few years ago after it was put back on the market after the initial ban (or whatever you want to call it). The bonus size 72 ct bottles were initially made for vitamin shoppe but they were not able to sell them after the controversy. Then all of that stock showed up at random places.

I bought the six bottles mostly as an investment which I only paid like $45 per unit. My plan was to sell them on e-bay at the appropriate time. Apparently that would be now because they were selling for $300 per bottle just a few weeks ago for the 60 ct size.

Unfortunately, I enjoyed the product so much that I only have one open bottle left that I still use periodically. So much for that investment!

Nothing wrong with enjoying the product though, though $300 a bottle would have been a nice little bonus

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha. I have 2 sealed and 1 opened Detonate. I was so stupid that i sold one of mine (i got 5 at the beginning) to my friend for RM100 (equivalent to USD RM20+).

Our local Malaysia supplement store got a clearance sale for last 2 units of expired Detonate . The owner wasnt aware how precious was Detonate. RM160 for 2 bottles.
Have you tried your Blackbombs yet? If so....how was it? I was always curious about that product but never actually pulled the trigger.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_725.jpg

This is just my OL ph stash. Doesn't include other brand ph's or natty supps. File size would be too large. Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice! Good to see my thread still alive! How do you like Quake and Hypermax XT? I was thinking about getting both of those...
He has made a quake purchase 3 times from Nutraplanet and he lives overseas..
That says it all :)

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Nice! Good to see my thread still alive! How do you like Quake and Hypermax XT? I was thinking about getting both of those...
I would say that Quake is one of the best non dmaa/dmha/eria jarensis pre workout.
Taste : 9/10 for both watermelon and lemon.
Effectiveness: 9/10. I am using Quake for moderate to high volume session. It provides extra endurance boost for me to blast through my German Volume session. Not placebo effect. I can guarantee that.
Side effect : No. No post workout crash, no jitter, no sleeping problem.
Side notes : one of the most beautiful label design. Yes, i am OCD with label design.
The Solution is one of the best rep i have ever encounter with. He is very knowledable and always provides precise advise. I love his no bull no spoon feeding way in educating consumer/buyer. He leads me and not just hard selling Quake to me. I listen to him and i made my choice.

Hypermax XT
I am using the UK version. It works very well for my HIT (Dorian Yates) session.

I would say get both and alternate them depend on your needs.

?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would say that Quake is one of the best non dmaa/dmha/eria jarensis pre workout.
Effectiveness: 9/10. I am using Quake for moderate to high volume session. It provides extra endurance boost for me to blast through my German Volume session. Not placebo effect. I can guarantee that.
Side notes : one of the most beautiful label design. Yes, i am OCD with label design.
The Solution is one of the best rep i have ever encounter with. He is very knowledable and always provides precise advise. I love his no bull no spoon feeding way in educating consumer/buyer. He leads me and not just hard selling Quake to me. I listen to him and i made my choice.

Hypermax XT
I am using the UK version. It works very well for my HIT (Dorian Yates) session.

��
For someone who is spending a lot of $$$ for international shipping and fees I would hate to give you buyers remorse.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Quake is some great stuff!! A true performance enhancing pre-work out! Might have to snag another tub... Maybe at Nutraplanet or CPBob.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hypermax XT

��
Thanks for this excellent response. I am also a stickler for labels because I'm actually a Graphic Designer! I will check these out.

compan

compan

Awards
Some serious collections in here.

Mine has dwindled over the years. I guess once your GF moves into your bachelor pad and starts filling the cabinets with necessities like food, your collection seems to shrink because there isn't as much space to put it. Then that GF turns into a wife and...well the space thing still.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Man you guys. These stacks are huge! I am no where near at the collection of a few of you. Can you even use it before it goes bad? Lol

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Man you guys. These stacks are huge! I am no where near at the collection of a few of you. Can you even use it before it goes bad? Lol
I am still using my expired Frenzy, Detonate, Ferox amped v1 (amp citrate) ?.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Some serious collections in here.

Mine has dwindled over the years. I guess once your GF moves into your bachelor pad and starts filling the cabinets with necessities like food, your collection seems to shrink because there isn't as much space to put it. Then that GF turns into a wife and...well the space thing still.
Exactly ! Haha.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How in the world do you work for Hi-Tech and not have a stash pouring out of your garage!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
How in the world do you work for Hi-Tech and not have a stash pouring out of your garage!
Lol. I use more than I earn. That and I guess I am stocking up a big 1-test and EpiAndro cycle. The bottles are small and not impressive lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I have a "TUB" in my bedroom in my closet (I guess I should take a picture). My wife makes him "hide" my supps because I used to have them all over the kitchen haha

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have a "TUB" in my bedroom in my closet (I guess I should take a picture). My wife makes him "hide" my supps because I used to have them all over the kitchen haha
So true! Mine are kept out in the outside fridge for the most part

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Schizophrenic psycho ? StrongName/10
There is a giant thread here talking about how it's the best thing since CRAZE. Everyone's going banana's buying like 5 bottles each right now because they're sure it's tainted or something lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a giant thread here talking about how it's the best thing since CRAZE. Everyone's going banana's buying like 5 bottles each right now because they're sure it's tainted or something lol.
Nothing like craze from my experience. Very Potent for sure but way different feel. It was too much for me tbh but I can see why a lot of people like it.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up ! I'm glad to hear that Driven Sports legacy is alive and doing well..

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Pre workouts (and related bulks) a little over a week ago. Of course, it would look a bit different today several changes have been made as usual lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
suppsdec2017.jpg

Oh yeah! Got my Black Friday/Cyber Monday staple supps/health stack in as well as Follidrone 2.0!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see health supplements, definitely important.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice to see health supplements, definitely important.

Hell yeah mang. I'm 37 and everyone who ever meets me thinks I'm like 25 or so. They are blown away when they learn my age, especially coworkers who all thought I was the "kid" of the group turns out I'm actually the oldest. lol.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah mang. I'm 37 and everyone who ever meets me thinks I'm like 25 or so. They are blown away when they learn my age, especially coworkers who all thought I was the "kid" of the group turns out I'm actually the oldest. lol.
Nothing wrong with that!