Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How are Orange Triad and Oximega? I was looking at trying OT to replace my one a day.
I HATE that OT is tablet though. Good multi if they changed this

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is that just a personal preference? I never minded the tablets.
I think OT may be an exception, but tabletted multis have terrible absorption.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think OT may be an exception, but tabletted multis have terrible absorption.
I had never heard that before. I'll have to look into it. To be honest I haven't used a multivitamin in over a year, but still it's good to know.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Some of these stashes are insane. I am not like you guys. I HATE storing supplements. I hate storing anything. That's why when I order supplements I feel like I have to stack everything just to get it out of the way.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Some of these stashes are insane. I am not like you guys. I HATE storing supplements. I hate storing anything. That's why when I order supplements I feel like I have to stack everything just to get it out of the way.
I was like that until I started taking anabolics... cycles are expensive so I hoard sh1t for months before I do a run

Then I change my mind on what I wanna run and buy more gear and end up with a stash

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Other than a few grams of ephedrine, this is it.

No, Pump Dirt does not come in capsules, I capped it and transferred the label.

Yes, the expensive carbs are ergogenic unlike creatine, betaine, epicatechin etc. for me. And yes, the ridiculous pumps I get make the HydroMax redundant.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Yes, the expensive carbs are ergogenic unlike creatine, betaine, epicatechin etc. for me. And yes, the ridiculous pumps I get make the HydroMax redundant.

wow- first time i have seen anyone else with Vitagro- i know its a little more money, but i love that stuff

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
wow- first time i have seen anyone else with Vitagro- i know its a little more money, but i love that stuff
Yep, love it! Ridiculous pump and relentless energy, going hypo after the gym is fun too. I got 5 of the 10 serving containers before expiry cheap but did not put them up. For a bit more than a dollar per session, it is almost underpriced :D Karbolyn comes to maybe 80% of Vitargo.

pro45

Awards
For my show this fall:
Ultra 40 Liver tabs
Fish Oil
Creatine Mono
HMB
A-L-A
Vit D 3
Healthy & Fit Amino 10,000 tabs (alternating with Mass Amino's from BI)

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Wish I had some of the older PH!
IMG_1488245004.067870.jpg

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Let's see....
2 bottles TD Tren No Ester
2 bottles TD Test No Ester
12 bottles Super-11
4 bottles Dermatrest
2 Legend
1 AP
3 ModernCre
3 ModernBCAA
3 BPC 157
3 T3
6-7 tubs assorted PES Select
3 tubs USP Modern Protein
1 Finaflex Frosted Churro
3 Purus Protein
4 Endure
1 EU
3 LJ100
2 Origin
6 Swanson Nac
2 Swanson Robuvit
2 Super-1 Elite
1 Super-DHEA
1 Xtend Perform mango
3 Bloodshr3d War
2 Ignite
3 OG Alphamine
2 OG Norcodene
Just to name a few.
Dude, would you be willing to come off 1 particular product for the right price? Actually I see 2 things I would buy if willing. Pm me if ya want.
....and no, neither one I'm referring to are the test or tren. Lol
This is some of it:

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
BIG PROPS to everyone that posted a pic that had more FOOD and protein in it then preworkouts, test boosters, and ph's! =D.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Solid looking stash! Thank you for your support brother.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Haha. Tons of pics of chicken, and rice, and broccoli. Lol

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there going to be a separate Arnold stash thread? Always fun to see what you guys get from the expo's, US expos seem to be really cool with the amount of samples/freebies they give out. Some stands at bodypower were a crap with there samples

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there going to be a separate Arnold stash thread? Always fun to see what you guys get from the expo's, US expos seem to be really cool with the amount of samples/freebies they give out. Some stands at bodypower were a crap with there samples
Have never been to one of the expos due to the massive amount of people but general consensus the last few years has been samples are on the decline. I had buddies that use to go to the Arnold and come back with pillow cases full of samples, mind you this was 5+ years ago.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have never been to one of the expos due to the massive amount of people but general consensus the last few years has been samples are on the decline. I had buddies that use to go to the Arnold and come back with pillow cases full of samples, mind you this was 5+ years ago.
Makes me think of BB.com when they used to literally grab armfuls of samples and toss them in the box for you.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is my stack, terrible photo;
(Protein not included as it's mostly unflavoured myprotein)

Seem to be missing a bottle of kings blood too..

Far right is sup3r-7 and sup3r-shred.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards

Some of my collections. Mostly sealed except my MTS Stack. I am using MTS at the moment.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fusion pro is delicious, what flavour have you got? I won a competition and got to try mint chocolate chip???

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Hi Devan, mine is coconut. I havent tried it yet. Mint chocolate? I love mint chocolate
Hey James, good to know there's another Malaysian in here too. Where did you get the MTS protein may I ask? Mind shooting me a PM?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Hey James, good to know there's another Malaysian in here too. Where did you get the MTS protein may I ask? Mind shooting me a PM?
Hi Janson! Wow, i am from Sarawak. I will try to pm you as i am very to new to this apps. Not sure how to pm but i will figure it out.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As promised here's more of my Stash! Loving M-Test so far.

And I told you I still have a sealed bottle of the ORIGINAL DCP!!!

supps2.jpg

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Niiice how do you like Hyde? (Obviously you do) I had a tub awhile ago I don't remember it being all that good...
Hi Tommy, i havent open my Hyde. I did finished a tub of Mr Hyde about 3 years ago. Definitely like it but i was in love with Craze at that moment.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1488677507.967194.jpg

This is not typical for me lol the testruction was a steal on Black Friday. Always have a stim and non stim on hand (non stim for leg days)

Essentials not shown:
Vitamin C
Echinacea
Vitamin D
Psyllium husk

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Nice stacks. Reminds me that I haven't really tried many Nutrex products

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20170324_193659_resized.jpg
20170324_194018_resized.jpg
20170324_193011_resized.jpg

Just the unopened stuff I have. Also have a 55 serving pes frosted cupcake and pbc.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Look at how pretty those blue and white bottles are in the center of that picture. Yummy...
Haha. I have 2 sealed and 1 opened Detonate. I was so stupid that i sold one of mine (i got 5 at the beginning) to my friend for RM100 (equivalent to USD RM20+).

Our local Malaysia supplement store got a clearance sale for last 2 units of expired Detonate . The owner wasnt aware how precious was Detonate. RM160 for 2 bottles.