Post Your Supplement Stash! 2017...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yah maybe i will it's cold here today -37C maybe i will cause i dont feel like leaving the house unless its the gym and five guys burgers lol.

On a side note hows this new company Vein? where are you able to pick some up DM me if not site sponsors bud thanks.
I gotcha big guy

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I shall let the butthurt flow when I get home. In the meantime, these two actually have more than me.
Alpha1agreda WAF

Haha WAF is here already. Brandon read more.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My most recent addition

View attachment 144945

I have a whole lot more here and there, and have given
a great many away to my brother in Chicago. He needs
it more than I do, and he's my hero! He's a fireman.

- 7 BCAAS
- 5 Multi Vitamins
- 3 Joint Supports
- 5 Single Vitamins (i.e., B12)
- Beta Alanine Caps (I like to add extra)
- More in the mail. (Creatine Coming)
- Bulk Creatine; ALA; Protein
- 5 kinds of protein
- 5 Pres last count
- 3 Fat Burners
This is why I like to do these posts with Stashes, I have never heard/seen of Vein Nutrition until RIGHT NOW and am going to check it out!

WAF

WAF

Awards
This is why I like to do these posts with Stashes, I have never heard/seen of Vein Nutrition until RIGHT NOW and am going to check it out!
speak to smith_69 get yourself a coupon code at the same time brother.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I don't like where you keep them, they deserve a better place in the house, respect them !!! ;)
what do you mean R90 insulation is supposed to preserve them....... jk at op.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still have a bit to go , but your the only one so far that I give a head nod too. What do we win for this? If nothing to win I'm not posting my stash it takes too much work.
Plus the usual comments get a lil old after awhile. What do you think smith_69 ?
That was all I could think of off the top of my head. I have way more lol. It's just scattered through out 2-3 closets

WAF

WAF

Awards
That was all I could think of off the top of my head. I have way more lol. It's just scattered through out 2-3 closets
I salute you. figured youd have a few more goodies

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Still trying to figure out the best way to add pics now that I just got the app

Just the stuff I have with me while I'm traveling for work.
20170207_182402.jpg

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just the stuff I have with me while I'm traveling for work. View attachment 144997
Haha you brought that much ish with you for a work trip? ....I will assume it is more than just a couple days :)

Also how is that 360 Dream? Wasnt aware that existed, however, 360 is a brand I normally don't look into. Fade Out is solid, only need half a scoop and its lights out for me

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Haha you brought that much ish with you for a work trip? ....I will assume it is more than just a couple days :)

Also how is that 360 Dream? Wasnt aware that existed, however, 360 is a brand I normally don't look into. Fade Out is solid, only need half a scoop and its lights out for me
Usually it's just a week, this time it was two weeks but I only go about 100-300 miles making flying hardly worth it and the pay/mileage is nice on top of having my own vehicle with me and ability to pack as much as I want/need.

The 360 dreams is surprisingly nice, I got a free sample and was impressed then found it on a BOGO sale and decided not to pass it up. I must say I'm pretty happy with it. The Fade Out is good stuff, I don't like taking it unless I'll be getting 7+ hours of sleep but it does hit hard and I feel terrific the following day. What flavor is yours? I also got this on a BOGO, I opened the Black Currant first, it's an interesting taste but not really for me.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I shall let the butthurt flow when I get home. In the meantime, these two actually have more than me.
Alpha1agreda WAF

Haha WAF is here already. Brandon read more.
Actually you probably have more then me , traded my natty card in for a whole lotta oil lmao

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Usually it's just a week, this time it was two weeks but I only go about 100-300 miles making flying hardly worth it and the pay/mileage is nice on top of having my own vehicle with me and ability to pack as much as I want/need.

The 360 dreams is surprisingly nice, I got a free sample and was impressed then found it on a BOGO sale and decided not to pass it up. I must say I'm pretty happy with it. The Fade Out is good stuff, I don't like taking it unless I'll be getting 7+ hours of sleep but it does hit hard and I feel terrific the following day. What flavor is yours? I also got this on a BOGO, I opened the Black Currant first, it's an interesting taste but not really for me.
Ahhh ok, driving and packing that much stuff is not to bad at all. When I use to travel alot for work I would have to stock samples or trial tubs to bring with me, it was such a pain in the ass.
Will have to check out that 360 Dreams, always in the market for a decent sleep aid. I got the Fade Out Orange on BOGO and the flavor is not bad at all, was not sure wtf Black Currant was so stayed away. I do 1/2 scoop when I know I am only going to get 6 hours of sleep (aka weekdays), however I did use a 3/4 scoop last weekend and slept for almost 9 hours which is very unlike me ( Usually 8 hours MAX and my body just wakes itself up)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ergonine Stash:

OT/Oximega Stash + Casein , Gut Health, and Vitamin D + Enzymes:

Small part of Protein Stash:

More Protein:

More OT/OxiMega because I always have a year supply on hand so I never have to order any more until next black friday

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh ok, driving and packing that much stuff is not to bad at all. When I use to travel alot for work I would have to stock samples or trial tubs to bring with me, it was such a pain in the ass.
Will have to check out that 360 Dreams, always in the market for a decent sleep aid. I got the Fade Out Orange on BOGO and the flavor is not bad at all, was not sure wtf Black Currant was so stayed away. I do 1/2 scoop when I know I am only going to get 6 hours of sleep (aka weekdays), however I did use a 3/4 scoop last weekend and slept for almost 9 hours which is very unlike me ( Usually 8 hours MAX and my body just wakes itself up)
Haha if I was still flying every week I'd definitely be scooping up all the samples I could get ahold of. There's no way I could fly with all this.

Haha I wasn't sure wtf Black Currant was either, curiosity got the best of me and I lost lol. I really like the 360 dreams and say it's definitely worth trying if you can find it on sale... it won't hit you quite like Fade Out but it'll provide a nice relaxing feeling and good night's sleep

WAF

WAF

Awards
x2 on the black current flavour Fade Out gamble i lost also. But the Flavour is still new maybe they will revise and improve it. BSL Anesthetized tastes good and does the trick i find just throwing out another option.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1486690576.087456.jpg
what's left of my stash lol it's stuffed but still working on getting rid of most things

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huh... OG helladrol, look at that. Good lookin stash

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huh... OG helladrol, look at that. Good lookin stash
Helladrol was great. I sold my two remaining bottles right when DASCA passed on ebay, kinda missing em now but I couldn't say no to the price..

Ray Donovan

Awards
Just started a cycle of OG Hella this week

Weeks 1-4 100mg
Weeks 5-7 125mg
4 caps of Kananadrol and 4 pumps T-Base ED

gonna try using OG Hella for my first PH "cut". Worked amazing for a lean bulker last time I used it or any PH which was over 2 years ago! Damn I'm way overdue for a cycle. :D

Next up is Epi-Strong this summer....perhaps for one more PH cutter to help me maintain muscle as I attempt to achieve really low body fat (sub 8% and beyond?)....

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stashes guys, hopefully more to come!

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Still trying to figure out the best way to add pics now that I just got the app

Just the stuff I have with me while I'm traveling for work. View attachment 144997
Here's the rest of the stash I have sitting at home. Just got the Evomuse products on Friday, can't wait to try those for the first time! I also just received the DVST8 crimson in the mail this afternoon.
20170213_174250.jpg
20170213_173236.jpg
20170213_180030.jpg

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot this score from a few weeks ago on clearance for 54$ at a brick mortar (also included 2 packs of cake bites and a bang)

Screenshot_20170131-085326.png

Run579

Run579

Awards
More OT/OxiMega because I always have a year supply on hand so I never have to order any more until next Black Friday
How are Orange Triad and Oximega? I was looking at trying OT to replace my one a day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How are Orange Triad and Oximega? I was looking at trying OT to replace my one a day.
The best 2 health supps out there IMO
Not to mention well dosed and cost effective.

I buy a year supply every year around black friday due to pricing.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I am also going to add the CL label promo is very generous.

Run579

Run579

Awards

I will pick them up then, I'll keep an eye out for a sale so I can bulk buy.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
lol I actually just ordered orangetriad and oximega after seeing The Solution's stash pic...

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Upgraded the stash a bit, I'll update once everything arrives... hopefully by next weekend

WAF

WAF

Awards

Exactly the way i see it also, if you know your going to buy it anyways why not put in a large order and save some money. CL OT is gtg only thing that personally i can say will compete with it that i've tried is Universal Animal paks.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exactly the way i see it also, if you know your going to buy it anyways why not put in a large order and save some money. CL OT is gtg only thing that personally i can say will compete with it that i've tried is Universal Animal paks.
Most people will make multiple small orders over the course of a year.
maybe 10-15-20.
Think about each time you drop 7-10$ of shipping if not more.

now.. If you make a large bulk order for most of your essentials on black friday/cyber monday where you may get discounted shipping or free shipping. that ends up being quite a hefty amount

For most people they have a good idea of what they use year round. When the price is right, you may as well stock up.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Most people will make multiple small orders over the course of a year.
maybe 10-15-20.
Think about each time you drop 7-10$ of shipping if not more.

now.. If you make a large bulk order for most of your essentials on black friday/cyber monday where you may get discounted shipping or free shipping. that ends up being quite a hefty amount

For most people they have a good idea of what they use year round. When the price is right, you may as well stock up.
Yup that's why i have a small store at the house..... i order for zombie apocalypse also. Shipping is another huge factor also like you said but shipping up to Canada is worse i order end of days style. Maybe ill post a partial supp stash pic just so time consuming.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yup that's why i have a small store at the house..... i order for zombie apocalypse also. Shipping is another huge factor also like you said but shipping up to Canada is worse i order end of days style. Maybe ill post a partial supp stash pic just so time consuming.
you mentioned it before, but whats your address again

lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to try to post some new goodies in here I got this week.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll have to post mine when my OL order gets here, it will make my stash look amazing