Post Your PEScience Stash Promo

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you everyone for participating. I have gone ahead and picked some additional winners for samples of Peanut Butter Cookie!

If chosen to receive samples, a review is a must, and if chosen and aren't willing to leave a review, simply let me know, and you'll be replaced.

Sample winners:

mustake
themrmuscle
kdubson14
empiremind
negncic

Info needed:
Full name, address, and email address. If I don't receive an email address, no samples.

Thanks again everyone!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you everyone for participating. I have gone ahead and picked some additional winners for samples of Peanut Butter Cookie!

If chosen to receive samples, a review is a must, and if chosen and aren't willing to leave a review, simply let me know, and you'll be replaced.

by Rocket:

mustake
themrmuscle
kdubson14
empiremind
negncic

Info needed:
Full name, address, and email address. If I don't receive an email address, no samples.

Thanks again everyone!
Fixed !!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established

Sample winners:

mustake
themrmuscle
kdubson14
empiremind
negncic

Info needed:

Thanks again everyone!
I really appreciate being chosen to receive a sample but please choose another winner. I would love for someone who hasn't gotten a chance to try it to receive the sample!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really appreciate being chosen to receive a sample but please choose another winner. I would love for someone who hasn't gotten a chance to try it to receive the sample!
No problem.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To take kdubson14 spot:

Jebrook.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool, my friend. We appreciate customers who share the love.

Email me with your name, address and a product of your choice. :)

[email protected]

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All winning package details have been entered into the shipping system.

Winners include Slovakia and Malaysia. Some companies don't let international participants enter but that isn't how we roll. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

[email protected]
Wow. Are we ever in the giving mood this week!? Lol

So cool of you Benji and yes very nice gesture kdub!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established

[email protected]
Well, gosh. This is incredibly generous of you. PES already set themselves apart from the competition with their products and its team — from directors bdcc, to online reps, to customer service reps, to the warehouse team, and everyone else involved in getting their products to us customers, operates with a level of distinction unrivaled in the sports supplement industry.

Thank you guys for everything you do

In the spirit of this, I will be giving away 1x 27 serving tub of PB Cookie Select from my stash pictured earlier in this thread.

Giveaway thread can be found here

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Well, gosh. This is incredibly generous of you. PES already set themselves apart from the competition with their products and its team — from directors bdcc, to online reps, to customer service reps, to the warehouse team, and everyone else involved in getting their products to us customers, operates with a level of distinction unrivaled in the sports supplement industry.

In the spirit of this, I will be giving away 1x 27 serving tub of PB Cookie Select from my stash pictured earlier in this thread.

You're a generous man. If I were one of the reps, I would sign you up for the next release item so that you could try it before anyone else. I don't think you would give that opportunity away.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a generous man. If I were one of the reps, I would sign you up for the next release item so that you could try it before anyone else. I don't think you would give that opportunity away.

Though one might consider that generous most would consider it foolish to pass on that! Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you for the kind words.

We take customer service very seriously. I have had many instances where I have liked a company's products but I didn't like their customer service and it left a sour taste in my mouth.

I want our customer service to go above and beyond to make sure our customers are happy. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words.

We take customer service very seriously. I have had many instances where I have liked a company's products but I didn't like their customer service and it left a sour taste in my mouth.

I want our customer service to go above and beyond to make sure our customers are happy. :)
Time and time again I hear nothing but positive feedback from our customers and friends about our customer service. Not just the reps but whenever an issue arrives and the warehouse or with the online site. Very proud of this team all around. :)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I received my free AnaBetaElite today!! woot woot!

The packing slip shows 2 PBC protein 1/2 servings, but the box actually came with 2 Snickerdoodle 1/2 servings. Snickerdoodle is the only flavor i've tried so far, so unlucky there... but free is free so I am not complaining!! haha

Thanks so much PES and LiveToLift .. the generosity goes a long way with me as a customer!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received my free AnaBetaElite today!! woot woot!

The packing slip shows 2 PBC protein 1/2 servings, but the box actually came with 2 Snickerdoodle 1/2 servings. Snickerdoodle is the only flavor i've tried so far, so unlucky there... but free is free so I am not complaining!! haha

Thanks so much PES and LiveToLift .. the generosity goes a long way with me as a customer!
Wow that was super fast shipping! So glad it got to you that quick! Odd about the samples though. Sorry you got the same flavor you've already tried!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Wow that was super fast shipping! So glad it got to you that quick! Odd about the samples though. Sorry you got the same flavor you've already tried!
Haha PES forcing me to buy some PBC to try it.... oh how dare them ;) lol! J/k! I'm going to order some anyways lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM sent and review posted.
Already receive the samples? That's crazy quick! Or I'm assuming you must have scored on the insider already? Thanks for reviewing it brother.

Negncic

Awards
Nope. I requested the samples be sent to someone who has yet to try it. Review is based on the 1.5 tubs I already inhaled.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. I requested the samples be sent to someone who has yet to try it. Review is based on the 1.5 tubs I already inhaled.
Very cool. We certainly appreciate giving other members a chance at trying the product. I'll head over there and check out the review. Thank you again for taking the time to submit it. :)

I've about smashed 2 tubs myself!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, next person to post in this thread that wants samples of Select PBC, you will get them.

Just state, "Select the best" :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, next person to post in this thread that wants samples of Select PBC, you will get them.

Just state, "Select the best" :)
Select the best

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Select the best

Any thing for second place ??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Twas a trick you needed the hashtag

#selectthebest

I win, right?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Select the best

Any thing for second place ??
You're lucky I have begun sipping my coffee this morning. Im in a decent mood :)

Send info as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're lucky I have begun sipping my coffee this morning. Im in a decent mood :)

Send info as well.
I goy lucky last night too !! Info sent !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent player

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received my Peanut Butter Cookie Select today...

Looks like PES was extra generous. 55 serving ?

20170523_170553.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received my Peanut Butter Cookie Select today...

Looks like PES was extra generous. 55 serving ?

View attachment 149191
Holy crap brother. I didn't even get that detail when given the go ahead to add it as a prize. Very cool! Enjoy my friend and be sure to drop some feedback as well as possibly dropping a review which is always welcomed by us. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
A bit late to the party. Finally got my item as well. Thanks PES once again for the generosity.

IMG_2369.JPG

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hell of a hookup on this one!
Enjoy the goods gents

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell of a hookup on this one!
Enjoy the goods gents
Agreed there indeed. Love seeing all the good product in the hands of our awesome AM crowd. I especially enjoy it when it's a first time experience with the specified product for the winner. Getting it to someone who hasn't yet made the decision to try or maybe was on the fence about it usually results in a new welcomed addiction for said user. :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got my samples in, I will be trying these out this weekend and will post a review up. Thanks again

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my samples in, I will be trying these out this weekend and will post a review up. Thanks again
Great. Look forward to hearing your thoughts. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see people are getting their gains.

Sample winners, info was put in and should receive soon. If you could, please throw up the link to review in this thread once posted :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see people are getting their gains.

Sample winners, info was put in and should receive soon. If you could, please throw up the link to review in this thread once posted :)
Definitely want to see these reviews and hear the thoughts from the lucky folks who got the samples.