bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 148693

Took me half an hour to put everything on the table and back to the shelf.

Not in picture:

2x HV
3x PBC 2lbs

All still in transit to my country.

I'm probably one of the biggest PES fans in Asia lol.
We are working hard to get our products out on the Asian market.

First (small) shipment is in transit as we speak. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
We are working hard to get our products out on the Asian market.

First (small) shipment is in transit as we speak. :)
In specific Australia? I've not bought from there before despite it being nearer than the US. Not even sure it'll be cheaper.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In specific Australia? I've not bought from there before despite it being nearer than the US. Not even sure it'll be cheaper.
Australia, New Zealand and Asia (different distributor addresses for Australia and Asia).

I am not 100% sure which countries we will be entering and when as it obviously depends on demand as well. I suspect Malaysia may be the first starting point. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Are you allowed to divulge the name of the reseller? I'll PM you for the name if you don't mind, really excited about the news! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final few days to get entries in. Thank you to all who have shared their stashes with us. Love to see all the goodies people stock up on! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I myself am giddy for the winners that will be selected this weekend. Wish we could just pick you all but we will have samples sent out to some runner ups so a lot of chances to wind up ahead from an entry in here.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw happy Friday to all you guys lucky enough to be getting this beautiful weekend off! I'll be working all weekend unfortunately.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I myself am giddy for the winners that will be selected this weekend. Wish we could just pick you all but we will have samples sent out to some runner ups so a lot of chances to wind up ahead from an entry in here.
Any word on what the samples will be of? Select/Alphamine/Something New ;)?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word on what the samples will be of? Select/Alphamine/Something New ;)?
That was bdcc's doing so he would be of better help on answering the question. :)

I can check on it though.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Gosh I need to just post my whimpy stack lol. It could use some additions ;) (the 2 genoflex on the way aren't going to make the cut haha)

muskate

muskate

Awards
Btw happy Friday to all you guys lucky enough to be getting this beautiful weekend off! I'll be working all weekend unfortunately.
I'm working all weekend myself too buddy so you'll be in good company!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gosh I need to just post my whimpy stack lol. It could use some additions ;) (the 2 genoflex on the way aren't going to make the cut haha)
Definitely brother. No stack is too small for an entry. Show the goods!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm working all weekend myself too buddy so you'll be in good company!
Supposed to be some nice weather too from what I've heard. A little bummed out but bills and vacation has to get paid! I'll be in nashville for the memorial weekend. :)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20170512_152844.jpg

2x geno on the way tho.. Its bound to grow :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will wrap this up today. I will sift through and get the winners announced later today. At work until 4pm est so bare with me a bit. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That gives a few hours for last minute entries if you want a shot at winning this!

Good luck to everybody!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_591.jpg

I already have my entry in but just got these yesterday. Had to share cuz I'm a huge fan of Geno. This is the only joint support that I can count on. I've ran at least 10 bottles since it released. I've tried the other big names in joint support here and there but to no avail. I ran out a little over a month ago and the achiness in my joints returned with a vengeance. I don't plan to run out of Genoflex ever again:).

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 148827

I already have my entry in but just got these yesterday. Had to share cuz I'm a huge fan of Geno. This is the only joint support that I can count on. I've ran at least 10 bottles since it released. I've tried the other big names in joint support here and there but to no avail. I ran out a little over a month ago and the achiness in my joints returned with a vengeance. I don't plan to run out of Genoflex ever again:).
Just got bogo 50% off.. Thinking I should have gotten more than 2 but without ever using / knowing what to expect.. I played it safer on the wallet. Haha

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got bogo 50% off.. Thinking I should have gotten more than 2 but without ever using / knowing what to expect.. I played it safer on the wallet. Haha
Where was that at sir? Is it that sale still running? Joint support is very individual IMO. Best to see how a product treats you before loading up. 2-3 months and then a month off is generally how I guage effectiveness of a joint support. Anyway, back to the promo. Good luck everyone!

muskate

muskate

Awards
We will wrap this up today. I will sift through and get the winners announced later today. At work until 4pm est so bare with me a bit. :)
Good luck everyone and happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on the board :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Woo this is gonna be a fun one. Can't wait to see what samples everyone gets too

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you all spam bdcc with the addresses too since he the sample King. Lol :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Relax, all those boxes are empty and are saved for the photo session ;)

J/k :D
Even if they were it by no means would mean you were disqualified. :)

We love all loyal purchases whether old or new.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeff -- you driving or flying into Nashville?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES (640x478).jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeff -- you driving or flying into Nashville?
Driving brother. I will have more time on the way back then the way there so if you are thinking what I'm thinking that may work!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20170514_221221.jpg

Winners of any product of your choice:

Boris F
Jason_kaniaz
Wimsicle

Winner of PBC select:

Cubsfan

Please send me your shipping info. Thank you all for your entries it's been fun!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry so late was making dinner and preparing after work for the wife and mom. My son did the number pulling so please don't hate me. Tried to make this as legit as possible!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 148851
Winners of any product of your choice:

Boris F
Jason_kaniaz
Wimsicle

Winner of PBC select:

Cubsfan

Please send me your shipping info. Thank you all for your entries it's been fun!
Ooooh yes! I never win stuff like this haha feels good man! Give your son a high five for me lol.

I will look and see what I want tomorrow AM and send you a PM. Thanks so much L2L and PES!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Folks !!

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I posted just for the lulz of it. Hi 5 for lil' buddy from me as well.

It feels so good

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats guys! and LiveToLift FEED that boy! haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys! and LiveToLift FEED that boy! haha
I'm telling you brother he is a picky eater but he got blessed with an extremely fast metabolism. What he does eat he eats a ton of and doesn't gain a pound. I'm the same way I was at about 130 lbs until around 23 when I got serious into lifting.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks LiveToLift and PES! Didn't expect to win but I'll take it.

I'll continue to be your No. 1 customer for sure

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm telling you brother he is a picky eater but he got blessed with an extremely fast metabolism. What he does eat he eats a ton of and doesn't gain a pound. I'm the same way I was at about 130 lbs until around 23 when I got serious into lifting.
so so jealous ha. gotta get him on the bulking shake train then ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so so jealous ha. gotta get him on the bulking shake train then ;)
No doubt brother. He is hooked on peanut butter cup select. But I haven't really pressured him to be consistent as he is still so young and my whole house already raids my stash enough as it is! Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All info received from 3 of 4 just waiting on Cubsfan then I can pass the info on. Thank you for the fast responses!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Congrats winners!

A big thank you to all participants here, we definitely felt the love while seeing these stash photos!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No doubt brother. He is hooked on peanut butter cup select. But I haven't really pressured him to be consistent as he is still so young and my whole house already raids my stash enough as it is! Lol
he needs to be making pb cup with real pb and chocolate haha... whey as a side ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright all info received and passed on. Thank you all once again got participating. Many more promos to come! :]

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alright all info received and passed on. Thank you all once again got participating. Many more promos to come! :]
Still doing samples for some others?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still doing samples for some others?
Of course. Sorry I'm actually messaging back and forth on how to work this out. I'll get back shortly. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bayne will be making an announcement on the samples today.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also to the entrants who won please check your messages. I have addition info needed from each. Thank you.