Possible future cycles, looking for comments or suggestions.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
#1: mega-trn, furza, havoc/epi

#2: halo, propadrol, +/- m-trn or furza or 3ad

#3: pulsing sdrol w. m-trn
or to pulse sdrol w daily 3ad or propadrol or bold

Any comments or suggestions?

Thank you

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Firstly, info on yourself (age, height, weight, bf, experience lifting, experience with hormones, etc.) is a BIG PLUS in determining stack usefulness.
Secondly, pulsing something while running something throughout defeats the true purpose of pulsing, although it does offer slight benefit in terms of lessened sides, run it like a man! lol

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
25 y/o
6'0 200lbs
lifting for 5/6 years on+off
bf: last checked 2 months ago, 18%

past experiences: d-bol, zol + tst, currently on havoc + propadrol

I wouldn't mind some of the sides of sdrol if the lethargy was not apparent. I don't want to doze off in my courses lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i would say propadrol, halo, 3ad out of the listed stacks....

what are your goals? cut? bulk? strength?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
25 y/o
6'0 200lbs
lifting for 5/6 years on+off
bf: last checked 2 months ago, 18%

past experiences: d-bol, zol + tst, currently on havoc + propadrol

I wouldn't mind some of the sides of sdrol if the lethargy was not apparent. I don't want to doze off in my courses lol.
I'm really curious about your havoc/prop cycle. Are you logging that? If not, could you just do a quick recap on how it's going? We don't have much info on propadrol around here and the stack with Havoc is interesting to me. Are you pulsing it, or straight?

Thanks.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I'm really curious about your havoc/prop cycle. Are you logging that? If not, could you just do a quick recap on how it's going? We don't have much info on propadrol around here and the stack with Havoc is interesting to me. Are you pulsing it, or straight?

Thanks.
This is copy and pasted from a reply on another topic

Actually I do not, the only thing I do have are some minor notes through out the use of this stack. I was busy doing some make up essay for some classes of mine.
Either way, currently I am up 8lbs within 2.5 weeks. Was training in college gym and local park in between classes. No joke on the strength gain on Epi/Havoc. I had an injury that prevented me from working out for a good time, my strength dipped a good amount but since starting this stack, my strength was about the same prior the injury.
Fat loss seems more apparent than muscle gained for me at least.
The only set back for me is the back pumps when I tried to push Havoc from 30 to 40/50/60.

Propadrol: 60/60/60/60
Havoc: 20/30*/30/30

* = Tried pushing toward 60 but was a no go for me

Final thought in mid cycle: both prop and havoc are very clean, strength is very very good, no libido problem (its up btw, real up). Sides: beside the back bumps, none. Didn't get calf pumps that are reported by some users. Oily skin, sometime, then again it could be due to the humidity.

If anyone would like to know anymore, please pm away.

Take care =]

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
This is copy and pasted from a reply on another topic

Actually I do not, the only thing I do have are some minor notes through out the use of this stack. I was busy doing some make up essay for some classes of mine.
Either way, currently I am up 8lbs within 2.5 weeks. Was training in college gym and local park in between classes. No joke on the strength gain on Epi/Havoc. I had an injury that prevented me from working out for a good time, my strength dipped a good amount but since starting this stack, my strength was about the same prior the injury.
Fat loss seems more apparent than muscle gained for me at least.
The only set back for me is the back pumps when I tried to push Havoc from 30 to 40/50/60.

Propadrol: 60/60/60/60
Havoc: 20/30*/30/30

* = Tried pushing toward 60 but was a no go for me

Final thought in mid cycle: both prop and havoc are very clean, strength is very very good, no libido problem (its up btw, real up). Sides: beside the back bumps, none. Didn't get calf pumps that are reported by some users. Oily skin, sometime, then again it could be due to the humidity.

If anyone would like to know anymore, please pm away.

Take care =]
Good info here. Thanks. Reps and a PM coming your way!