Poseidon Delivered!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The situation has been addressed! I sent you a out a bag of of Performance Pudding (chocolate), via USPS. I also sent you an email with your tracking information.

Thank you for your patience and your business!
YESSSS!!! B4T looking forward to hearing what you think about it man.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Lets cross our fingers and hope Canada customs doesn't keep this for themselves...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets cross our fingers and hope Canada customs doesn't keep this for themselves...
Depends on how much they like pudding and health. :p

Moklepaul, if you purchased some performance pudding be sure to stop by the nimbus forum and let people know how much you liked it.:D

bird4three

bird4three

Awards
The situation has been addressed! I sent you a out a bag of of Performance Pudding (chocolate), via USPS. I also sent you an email with your tracking information.

Thank you for your patience and your business!
Got my pudding!

A) Amazingly good service by NP. I didn't even ask for the problem to be fixed and they fixed it!

B) Nimbus pudding ingredient profile is obviously better then Instone, and the taste is not even comparable. Nimbus is SIGNIFICANTLY better. I could eat dirt if it was healthy, but my girlfriend hates anything that says "protein" and she even loved it (that really says something).

C) For a really HEALTHY snack, take 1.5 scoops Nimbus pudding (1 serving), add some ground oats, and a few ounces of Hood Low Calorie Chocalate milk.....tastes like oatmeal/chocolate cookie dough, yet is good for you. Better then any protein bar and fills you up more then a drink.

Kudos to Nimbus and thanks again to NP!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Got my pudding!

A) Amazingly good service by NP. I didn't even ask for the problem to be fixed and they fixed it!

B) Nimbus pudding ingredient profile is obviously better then Instone, and the taste is not even comparable. Nimbus is SIGNIFICANTLY better. I could eat dirt if it was healthy, but my girlfriend hates anything that says "protein" and she even loved it (that really says something).

C) For a really HEALTHY snack, take 1.5 scoops Nimbus pudding (1 serving), add some ground oats, and a few ounces of Hood Low Calorie Chocalate milk.....tastes like oatmeal/chocolate cookie dough, yet is good for you. Better then any protein bar and fills you up more then a drink.

Kudos to Nimbus and thanks again to NP!
Great to hear bird4three! Thanks for your kind words my friend. Would you be willing to post this in the supplement review section as well?

I hope you don't mind, but I added your recipe to this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/60185-performance-pudding-recipes.html#post740786

It excellent...I'll be trying it tonight ;)

Workin