popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Post lots of pictures. Im working up to a test only cycle next year.
I posted like 15 pics on the first page. When i do pic updates they will have all of the same poses. I hate reading logs without thorough pics so im not going to have one of THOSE logs

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Alright guys quick update no pip at all again today although acne is starting to occur but im already getting asked why i look much bigger i am up 9 lbs since i started and my muscles are just getting full. Idk if its water or glycogen but here is a pic after my back shoulders tonight

ForumRunner_20121206_204434.png

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your still lean as ****. Keep eating.

As for the other signs like redness I. The gym, and oily skin this early- yes it's normal.

Testosterone begins to release into your system from the moment you inject it. It just takes some time to reach peak blood plasma levels

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Da fock is that? Quinoa? Broccoli and chickens?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Quinoa is awesome i eat it almost every day. I either use oats,quinoa,brown rice or sweet potatoes as my main carb sources. Unless post workout im more lenient and choose starchy carbs like baked potatoes

RippedCity

RippedCity

Banned
Awards
It's a seed that grows in South America I been eating it for about a year, high in protein and fiber and best of all it's not a grain
Yeah bro seems like the ultimate food to eat while cycling. Can you buy this stuff at your local grocery store?

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Yeah bro seems like the ultimate food to eat while cycling. Can you buy this xat your local grocery store?
You can get it at the big chain supermarkets, tip bj wholesale sells two bags (10lbs total) at 18$ not bad because its a lil expensive at the grocerys. 11$ for 1lbs were I live. Also amazo.com sells it. My wife makes all kinds of stuff with it. I eat half a cup of it with my proteins for dinner.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
You can get it at the big chain supermarkets, tip bj wholesale sells two bags (10lbs total) at 18$ not bad because its a lil expensive at the grocerys. 11$ for 1lbs were I live. Also amazo.com sells it. My wife makes all kinds of stuff with it. I eat half a cup of it with my proteins for dinner.
^amazon.com

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in bro! Beaner nailed it man. Stick with the ratios that have worked in the past just more calories.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Nice! Ill have to hit up a supermarket next time i go to the city im getting ripped off at walmart

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Waffles anyone? Made with oats cottage cheese egg whites baking powder and stevia oh ya cant forget the blueberries!

ForumRunner_20121208_162444.png

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I think it's funny how if anyone else posted this; being 5'8 and 150lbs everyone would have chimed in as "you're too small to consider AAS, as they are Plateau Breakers"

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
PSS: I wish I was as shred as you were. At any weight (no offense)

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Well most guys on here are not as short as me the average beeing 5'11" and 15% bodyfat not 8% all things accounted for if i was that criteria i would be around 180-190ish but its cool if someone who knows nothing about my genetics and or hormonal levels thinks i am not technically "ready" and i would say ok and do it anyways to each his own my friend

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Well most guys on here are not as short as me the average beeing 5'11" and 15% bodyfat not 8% all things accounted for if i was that criteria i would be around 180-190ish but its cool if someone who knows nothing about my genetics and or hormonal levels thinks i am not technically "ready" and i would say ok and do it anyways to each his own my friend
I'd say you're pretty average/above average in height (I'm short). But I was just saying if you know ppl on AM they're all down for your AAS use despite of where you start. Genetics and hormonal levels are pretty much all the same (male wise) there are books written about it and that's why we have Baseline levels. I also said no offense

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I'd say you're pretty average/above average in height (I'm short). But I was just saying if you know ppl on AM they're all down for your AAS use despite of where you start. Genetics and hormonal levels are pretty much all the same (male wise) there are books written about it and that's why we have Baseline levels. I also said no offense
"I said with all do respect, that means i get to say whatever i want, its in the geneva convention look it up" -Ricky Bobby lol its all good bro

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
No hair loss?

And it's your liver that really takes the bullet my brother...... get that tested in a few years
What!?!? A few years???? That's way too long! Anyone that is on a cycle should at least check enzymes after completing each cycle! Maybe at minimum once a year! I go every six months!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
What!?!? A few years???? That's way too long! Anyone that is on a cycle should at least check enzymes after completing each cycle! Maybe at minimum once a year! I go every six months!
I agree you should deff get liver values checked after every cycle. But bear in mind that your liver is one organ that can heal itself. So no point checking it "in a few years" mainly after a cycle that puts it under stress.

Thomasxavier

Awards
I meant that more as a caution than advice. Of course you should monitor liver enzymes on cycles and such, I'm saying in a few years he should check his liver out to find out it's been all but murdered completely.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Yes true but back in point what are your current PRs on your main lifts? For comparison reasons when your cycles over :)
Well i never max out as i am not a powerlifter and i see no point in doing so

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
If it would appease you ill right down my current lifts from my workout for the week

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Well i never max out as i am not a powerlifter and i see no point in doing so
I was simply asking what you lift now so that when your cycles over we know how far you've progressed.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I was simply asking what you lift now so that when your cycles over we know how far you've progressed.
I know broseph im going to write out my workout #'s for the week i was just letting you know that i wont know my 1 rep dead max or squat max or benchpress max that so many go off of imo i would rather see working sets improving than a 1 rep max plus the last thing i want is an injury

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will tell you keeping my numbers logged has helped me to push far beyond what I imagined I could on this cycle. I go in everyday with my previous workout saved on notepad and have 1 goal! Break them bests!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I will tell you keeping my numbers logged has helped me to push far beyond what I imagined I could on this cycle. I go in everyday with my previous workout saved on notepad and have 1 goal! Break them bests!
For sure brother i keep a log as well

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Alright you guys im going to put a couple posts on here about my workout routine. I have been using Layne Nortans PHAT workout the lifts and reps listed are from day one of being "on"
Monday (upper body power day)
Bent over rows 165X5, 165X5, 165X5
Weighted pull ups: 20X6, 10X7
Rack Chins: 30X8, 30X6
Flat dumbbell press: 85X4+1, 85X4+1, 85X3+1
Weighted Dips: 40X7, 35X7
Seated dumbbell press: 60X5+1, 55X7+1,55X6+1
EZ barbell curl: 80X8, 80X6+2, 80X5+2
Skull Crushers: 75X6, 70X8+1, 70X7+1

Tuesday (lower body power day)
Squats: 260X5,260X5,260X5
Leg Press: 630X10, 680X8,
Leg Extension: 250X10, 250X10
Stiff Leg Deads: 225X8, 225X8, 225X8
lying leg curls: 140X7, 130X10
Standing Calf Raise: 185X10, 225X10, 225X10
Seated Calf Raise: 135X10, 135X10

Thursday (Back and Shoulder Hypertrophy Day)
Bent over row (speed work) 6 sets 125X3
Rack chins: 30X12, 30X10, 30X8
Seated row: 170X12, 170X11, 170X8
Incline Bench Shrugs: 55X15, 55X15
Close Grip pulldowns: 110X20, 110X15
Seated Dumbbell press: 60X11, 60X8, 55X8
Upright Rows: 70X15,70X12+2
Lateral raises: 15X20, 15X12+3, 15X12+3

Friday (lower body hypertrophy day)
Squats (speed work): 6 sets 155X3
Leg Press: 630X12,10,12
Leg Extension: 130X20,20,16
Stiff Leg Deads: 225X10,10,8
Lying leg Curl: 110X15,15
Seated leg curl: 115X20,20
Leg press Calf raises: 270X20, 360X15, 360X12, 360X13
Seated Calf raise: 35X20,17,20

Saturday (chest and Arms hypertrophy day)
Flat Dumbell Press (Speed Work): 6 sets 55X3
Incline Dumbbell press: 70X12, 70X9, 65X7
Chest press machine: 130X15,14,12
Incline Cable Flys: 30X18, 30X 11 drop to 20X9
Preacher Curl: 70X12, 70X8, 65X8
Concentration Curls: 20X15 each arm, 20X 12 Each arm
Incline Bench Spider Curl: 15X19, 15X20
EZ Bar seated tricep extension: 100X12,10,10
Rope pressdown: 80X18, 90X12
Cable kickbacks: 10X20 each arm, 10X17 Each arm

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Definitely starting to feel some tenderness/soreness in my nips i have letro on hand and will begin taking .5 mg eod my question is when is the best to take this during the day at night before bed in the morning?ok got to work now it is more like a heat burning sensitive situation lol this sucks is my dosage of letro good is there anything else i can do i read it doesnt matter when you take it due to the 2 day halflife so i did my first dose of .5mg this morning, awful tasting stuff taste like rubbing alchohol hope that means its good lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely starting to feel some tenderness/soreness in my nips i have letro on hand and will begin taking .5 mg eod my question is when is the best to take this during the day at night before bed in the morning?ok got to work now it is more like a heat burning sensitive situation lol this sucks is my dosage of letro good is there anything else i can do i read it doesnt matter when you take it due to the 2 day halflife so i did my first dose of .5mg this morning, awful tasting stuff taste like rubbing alchohol hope that means its good lol
IMO bro letro is super over kill for tender nips. AI on hand?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
All i have is letro on hand. Ive read .5 mg eod is good but it seems that everyone is in favor of adex will letro suffice at. 5 mg eod or no

Thomasxavier

Awards
All i have is letro on hand. Ive read .5 mg eod is good but it seems that everyone is in favor of adex will letro suffice at. 5 mg eod or no
Suffice? Letro is stronger than arimidex. Overkill

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd get either adex or aromasin ASAP. . Letro is generaly used to crush your estrogen to get rid of gyno. I'm not exactly sure on the dosing of letro because I've never had to use it.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Suffice? Letro is stronger than arimidex. Overkill
Suffice means will that do aka will that suffice. And i am aware of the potency of letro hence the reason i cut the typical dose of 2.5 into fifths.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I'd get either adex or aromasin ASAP. . Letro is generaly used to crush your estrogen to get rid of gyno. I'm not exactly sure on the dosing of letro because I've never had to use it.
Thanks for the input brother ill be ordering some adex just to be safe in the meantime ill just have to work with what ive got till it comes in

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Is there one over the other that u prefer adex or aromisin

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I prefer adex but that's only because that's the only thing I've used and it worked well for me.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the typical dose of adex so i buy enough
It's different for everybody. For me I was dosing .5 Ed.and the switched to .5 EOD because my joints were achy and very lathargic And then went to .25 Ed and ended up finding me sweet spot at .25 eod. Your just going to have to play around with it and figure out what works for you. But I woul probably buy enough to use .5 Ed for the rest of you run just to be safe.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
So this starts my second week not gonna lie i feel like an emotional girl right about now i feel numb i just finished my upper body power day all weights either went up or increased reps i just really feel like my estrogen is really high. Felt great in the gym but just wiped a trickle of tears from my eyes wtf.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Didnt sleep at all last night trying to go to bed now

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Need some support guys shut down hard lethargic went home from work to sleep for 2 hours now feel really cruddy going to hit legs tonight tryin to keep food up i have been eating 4000 calories on lifting days and 3500 calories on off days need some advice and how to kick this flu feeling of being shut down

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need some support guys shut down hard lethargic went home from work to sleep for 2 hours now feel really cruddy going to hit legs tonight tryin to keep food up i have been eating 4000 calories on lifting days and 3500 calories on off days need some advice and how to kick this flu feeling of being shut down
Well could be a couple things going on here man

1) you crushed your E2 with the letro. Drop it of your still taking it. Start Nolva until your AI gets here if your nips are still tender. which im guessing your E2 was probably ok before the letro you just mind f*cked yourself into taking the letro. hormonal changes can cause sensitive nips. doesnt mean its gyno. Get bloods if you can in a couple days to see where your e2 is and go from there.

This is my guess^^

2) you've got test flu. No big deal it happens to some guys. Last a couple days and goes away. Your body's trying to fight off this re chemical in it.

3) your just sick-nothing you can do about this one.

As fat as being shut down. Your gonna e shutdown until after PCT man. If we're
talking about the same "shut down". Get some rest because rest is the most important thing besides food and lifting while your on.