popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Ok well I don't have any pain, but nips are puffy on and off, and one nip has about a pea sized lump under it, which isn't sensitive at all, but if I press on it slightly hard I do notice some sensitivity.
I'm using erase pro right now at one ed i'm thinking it couldn't be estro related so it must be prolactin related.. I'm debating whether or not to get some inhibit p to see if it does anything..
Any ideas, ltl, anyone?

Also bro you're looking joocy as fuark, mad gains have been made.. Good work
How long do you have left on cycle and will you continue to update this log throughout pct ??
i have another 3-4 weeks or so on cycle, and yes i will be updating while in pct

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
When I had my flare up recently it was pretty painful and sensitive. I dreaded giving someone a hug. Not pleasant at all!
Yeah, once you have had gyno you'll be terrified of preacher curls forever

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have gyno and a chick bites your nipple you'll slap that hoe lol

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Weighed in 195lbs today started creatine the other day so it would be saturated in my muscles by the time im "off" so i feel like i am retaining some water all in all happy with this cycle

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Well my last injection was yesterday weighed in today at 194 im gonna try to get up to 196 197 with this last 2 weeks then try to hold 190 for 2 months then shred up to 170 which would place me right at a lean 15lbs of muscle which i would be very pleased with

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a successful cycle to me man

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Are you happy with your new physique? Any plans to get even bigger?

aceroni

Awards
Bro do you lift? We're always trying to get bigger, leaner.
Even the natty guys like myself.
The only limit you have is the one you put on yourself

Anyways ltl good work man you put on a retarted amount of size this cycle

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Very happy with the results from this cycle, and of course i want to get bigger lol but i am very satisfied with this cycle!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I have put on about 10lbs of fat maybe 15 so that kinda sux but u have to eat to grow ive always considered bulking to be a give and take. I wont be cutting this summer so im going to maintain and hold on to as much weight as i can until my next bulking cycle of test decca

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I am taking hgh pro, celltech(don't flame on this i think its a good product and i had 3 tubs laying around so i threw it in for pct) nolvadren xt by man sports, animal pak, and will be starting DAA tomorrow and will begin dosing tamoxifen in half a week my last injection was last Thursday so this coming wed/thur ill begin dosing at 40mg still taking 1mg anastrozle eod. My question is. Is there anything you reccomend i take between cycles yet still allow my body to recover from this cycle?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I heard that low-dose Ostarine was great for the down time between cycles...

aceroni

Awards
I am taking hgh pro, celltech(don't flame on this i think its a good product and i had 3 tubs laying around so i threw it in for pct) nolvadren xt by man sports, animal pak, and will be starting DAA tomorrow and will begin dosing tamoxifen in half a week my last injection was last Thursday so this coming wed/thur ill begin dosing at 40mg still taking 1mg anastrozle eod. My question is. Is there anything you reccomend i take between cycles yet still allow my body to recover from this cycle?
Idk much about this but I'd suggest just have a proper pct lined up then give your body a rest until you're ready to do it again.
personally I'd just use creatine during the inbetween, maybe Anabeta or something along the natty route if you really want to use something

delcapone

delcapone

Awards
Followed your log exellent job Bro, Im going to usd your log and pics to inspire my nephew, he worksout semi-regular and has true potential but i wont start him on anabolics till he makes a commitment to be there with me 5 days a week, no wknd drinkin etc. so thnx for your log ,im sure u inspired others as well. Respect, Del

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Followed your log exellent job Bro, Im going to usd your log and pics to inspire my nephew, he worksout semi-regular and has true potential but i wont start him on anabolics till he makes a commitment to be there with me 5 days a week, no wknd drinkin etc. so thnx for your log ,im sure u inspired others as well. Respect, Del
Thanks man i appreciate ur following

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Began dosing nolva at 40mg today weight 192 down a couple pounds which is to be expected in pct. My goal was to stay above 190 through pct and hold that weight for 1-2 months then a slight cut, not to the point i was before but just enough to shed some fat before my next cycle which i plan on being Test E stacked with deca props to ai sports and there product hgh pro been getting amazing sleep which is rare for me. Im into phase 2 of GVT with 10 sets of 6 hit legs today for my 2 exercises i chose deadlifts and swiss ball leg curls both with a 5010 tempo. I chose 185lbs for the deads but really underestimated myself because it was far too easy however with 5 second negatives i didnt know how much weight i could handle since this is a totally different style of training and the tempos are important. Next week im going to up to 225 most likely as for the swiss ball leg curls, i completed all 10 sets of 6 with good form and tempo. I dont know how to increase with this however because there is no way to add weight. I felt this was a better ham exercise than the seated leg curl my gym has. For my accessory work i chose leg press calf raises and cable crunches. Also i ran today for the first time in 3 months ran a 7 m 38s mile which impressed me a great deal although it was tough and i hated life while doing it lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like everything is going good so far bro! HGH pro is a must in PCT for me. I'm loving the stuff like always.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Day 4 of pct weight still above 190 which is good i just have to allow more time to eat i havent been able to eat alot lately either no time or just not hungry i know i need to eat to keep my gains but lately its been tough

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Today during chest and back weight still hanging above 190 this is the beginning of week 2 of pct

ForumRunner_20130321_120122.png

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother! how u been? slayin some weights lately?
I've been ok man. Trying to get rid of this stubborn fat. I wouldn't say I slay any weights, I just kinda move a little at a time.
You still doing GVT?
190 still puts you at +/-35lbs doesn't it?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I've been ok man. Trying to get rid of this stubborn fat. I wouldn't say I slay any weights, I just kinda move a little at a time.
You still doing GVT?
190 still puts you at +/-35lbs doesn't it?
Yea so far im up 35 from when i started not all muscle though i would say so far im up a good solid 15-20 lbs muscle then some glycogen/water/fat but very pleased with the results. I am on week 9 of gvt right now im on the 2nd phase with 10X6 instead of 10X10 i think after this week im going to transition to a 5X5 program and get away from the high volume seen for a bit very pleased with my strength increase throughout this cycle as well

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15-20 is great IMO for the length of your cycle. And, you're holding onto a good amount through pct so that's a bonus as well.
GVT is hard, enough said.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Status update today begins week 3 of pct I'm recovering from another flu like cold luckily I was only sick for 4 days I weighed in at 187 today so still up 30 lbs from when I started I plan on finishing up the next two weeks strong with my new 5x5 program and then after pct getting back on board with LeanGains and cutting this flab off hope to be 165-170 when all is said and done which then will lead into my test dbol decca cycle in 3-4 months