• MegaTST

Votes: 4 0.4%

• Total voters
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
Guys i got a question for you all? I was looking at the charts and they called Superdrol and M1T steriods but why they are not really steriods are they? They are prohormones.... Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Thanks
No, prohormones/prosteroids are chemicals that convert to a steroid. Both ARE STEROIDS

Superdrol is a designer steroid, no conversion needed.

Methyl-1-Testosterone is Methylated 1-Testosterone (a steroid) which is the target hormone of 1-ad

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
how long will 1-test and 4ad stay good? i would presume its still pretty potent, its been out of direct light and around 70F year round.

I have like 100g's of 4ad and 30g's of 1-test from 2006',

thank i may have to run me a transdermal this year, i remember it being a PITA.

I made carrier out of DMSO, prop glcyol, oleic acid, etc....... I had decent gains from it.

I hated the 1-test burns, my bad breath and the stank i got from it.

never used SD, M1T, or the rest of them......

so my vote has to go to 1-test............ 4ad.............

alan1973

Awards
Let's make this a poll for PHs that are still available to buy!

alan1973

Awards
how long will 1-test and 4ad stay good? i would presume its still pretty potent, its been out of direct light and around 70F year round.

I have like 100g's of 4ad and 30g's of 1-test from 2006',

thank i may have to run me a transdermal this year, i remember it being a PITA.

I made carrier out of DMSO, prop glcyol, oleic acid, etc....... I had decent gains from it.

I hated the 1-test burns, my bad breath and the stank i got from it.

never used SD, M1T, or the rest of them......

so my vote has to go to 1-test............ 4ad.............
i would be afraid to do a transdermal unless I knew for a fact is was a raw powder.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i would be afraid to do a transdermal unless I knew for a fact is was a raw powder.

ummmmmm i bought it from a board sponser back in the day before the ban????

not sure what your meaning by that statement.

Godschild5811

Godschild5811

Awards
I am taking M-drol (a Superdrol clone) and Extreme Tren. I am stacking them together and I am getting incredible gains from the stack!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking M-drol (a Superdrol clone) and Extreme Tren. I am stacking them together and I am getting incredible gains from the stack!
I'll bet you are!! That's a good strong stack IMO!! I've used both with other compounds in a stack but never both together! Will have to try that in the future. Be sure to take something for prolactin control in your PCT!! :thumbsup:

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
where is Ergomax LMG on there?

Anyway. It sucks I wasn't aware about all this PH/DS stuff before it got banned. I would've stocked up.

Now I'll never be able to experience it. 1-AD is something I still really want to try

alan1973

Awards
where is Ergomax LMG on there?

Anyway. It sucks I wasn't aware about all this PH/DS stuff before it got banned. I would've stocked up.

Now I'll never be able to experience it. 1-AD is something I still really want to try
dude, try a fast Action S-drol and H-drol stack and you will not be dissappointed. E-bay has some awesome deals on the stuff all the time.

can't wait to try this though:
Decabolen 60caps by CTD Labs

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
dude, try a fast Action S-drol and H-drol stack and you will not be dissappointed. E-bay has some awesome deals on the stuff all the time.

can't wait to try this though:
Decabolen 60caps by CTD Labs
The main reason I wanted to try 1-AD is because of the low sides to gains ratio. Superdrol has some pretty wicked sides which is why I'm hesitant to try it.

Decabolen though, that's like a free liver transplant in a bottle.

alan1973

Awards
The main reason I wanted to try 1-AD is because of the low sides to gains ratio. Superdrol has some pretty wicked sides which is why I'm hesitant to try it.

Decabolen though, that's like a free liver transplant in a bottle.
sides are user specific. I never had much of an issue with the sides. you don't know till you try.
As for liver issues, I have been using Liv-52 for 3 years regularly, even when off. I get blood panels done 2-3 times a year and never really have any issues that can't be fixed by bettering my diet and taken more time off.
Like I said, user specific.
sides can also be dose related. if you notice sides, know what to take for them and/or reduce your dosage.
dostinex for prolactin issues
Tamoxifen for estrogen issues
HCG for nut shrinkage
saw palmetto for hair loss issues (stay away from propecia)
Isotretinoin for acne
for liver issues use Liv-52, for serious liver issues the best of all time is SYNTHERGINE by Synthetek
Save clomifene for PCT

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sides are user specific. I never had much of an issue with the sides. you don't know till you try.
As for liver issues, I have been using Liv-52 for 3 years regularly, even when off. I get blood panels done 2-3 times a year and never really have any issues that can't be fixed by bettering my diet and taken more time off.Like I said, user specific.
sides can also be dose related. if you notice sides, know what to take for them and/or reduce your dosage.
dostinex for prolactin issues
Tamoxifen for estrogen issues
HCG for nut shrinkage
saw palmetto for hair loss issues (stay away from propecia)
Isotretinoin for acne
for liver issues use Liv-52, for serious liver issues the best of all time is SYNTHERGINE by Synthetek
Save clomifene for PCT
:goodpost: Good stuff here bro. Very concise info in one small post. How many cycles are you running per year on average? I see you're getting bloodwork done 2-3 times a year. Is the Synthetek liver supp SYNTHEGINE still around? I've never heard of it. I take 4 grams of Milk Thistle and 600 to 800 mg. of Alpha Lipoic Acid everyday for my abused liver! :sick: Have you heard of a product called "Essesntial Forte"? It's supposed to be very good for the liver. Supposed to cut enzyme levels in half. I'll dig up a link or some info for you and get back. :thumbsup:

mr.fatpockets

mr.fatpockets

Awards
I've tried 1AD and Superdrol. I would have to say 1AD of the two. Great gains on both but 1AD gains were definitely quicker.

alan1973

Awards
:goodpost: Good stuff here bro. Very concise info in one small post. How many cycles are you running per year on average? I see you're getting bloodwork done 2-3 times a year. Is the Synthetek liver supp SYNTHEGINE still around? I've never heard of it. I take 4 grams of Milk Thistle and 600 to 800 mg. of Alpha Lipoic Acid everyday for my abused liver! :sick: Have you heard of a product called "Essesntial Forte"? It's supposed to be very good for the liver. Supposed to cut enzyme levels in half. I'll dig up a link or some info for you and get back. :thumbsup:
ww.synthetek.com
yeah, heard of essential forte, never used it though.

2-3 cycles a year.
sometimes depending on how I feel or if there is an injury I may cut them short or extend a cycle to 12+ weeks.
gotta listen to the body though. this last cycle at the end it was obvious my body said quit and then a week later i tore up my knee running.
wasn't even trying that hard.

jerdell

Awards
1ad stacked with m4ohn and mdien together (the good ol days) then maybe m1t stacked with s1+

shlong

shlong

Awards
Interesting results of the pole so far. The two highest voted items, M1T and superdrol, are NOT ph or ps compounds. They are both steroids.

The internet, after all, is the mis-information highway.
At last a statment with some Organic Chem knowledge
as supportive fact. these 2 compounds are beta-ol and
not diols or worse yet a dione. There is another of great
significance.......YES>>>A "delta 2-ene" DMT-(a sarm by nature, it only stimulates skeletal muscle not scalp, prostate or any other non muscle tissues, all are steroids..
AN honorable mention that has a higher yeild than methasteron is none other than......METHEPITO-stane
this is one awsome designer, substituting a 2,3 alpha in place
of the typical 3 keto group to increase it's anabolic strength and
reducing over all androgenicity....95 and anabolic 1160 , 2x stronger than superdrol and 1/2 the liver load ALT & AST
(DMT anabolic 1250 androgenic-187)PHERA-FLEX

I HOPE THIS IS USEFULL FOR THOSE WHO THINK STEROIDS
ARE NOT OBTAINABLE OVER THE COUNTER.........ORDER ALL
YOU CAN THE SENATE SUB COMMITEE IS ABOUT TO VOTE
THEM INTO CLASS 3 SUBSTANCES DMT AND EPI ARE OF THE
MOST WANTED , I ORDERED 50 OF EACH TO PROCESS THEM INTO INJECTABLES AFTER REMOVING THE C-17A ALKYLATION
AND ADDING A ENANTHATE OR DECANOATE

shlong

shlong

Awards
as everybody liked 1-t, I ask anyone tried 1-t ether the one in san t-100, I still have a bottle to run and I`m curious.
its oral but not methyl so a lot less harsh than m1-t, just dont know if the absorption is good?
1-T cypionate isn't mentioned much in your discusion....the product you speak of is a pill?....... 1-T orally doesn't possess the necessary 1-methyl at the ''A " designation to assist in oral assimulation as primo for example. A 250 mg a day pill
might give you some kind of result. However 2-300mg INJ.
a week kicks ass when stacked with TREN and a little T/E
to keep receptors happy.
It's relatively easy to obtain 3.90/gm.........200-250mg/ml

shlong

shlong

Awards
1-T the real inj. CYPIONATE

I never did 1-Test in the legal days. What was it like for you? And have you tried the injectable 1-Test Cyp? I'm really interestded in giving that a run.
Nothing quite like it...10 times that of Primobolan, 3 times more
anabolic than any TEST. same androgenic, but no water retention. hardness of masteron and trenbolone.You must
run with test or EQ for the right ratio of E-2 12-15% as to avoid lethargy and of course to preserve androgen receptors.
3 DIM /DAY and 1/2 femera / aromasin every 2nd day.
this is the answer to a lot of speculation regarding muscle
preservation during the last month of dieting. 1-T CYP. has the
correct holding/ preserving ability to retain quality lean mass
when your down to under 2000 cal's a day...dihydroboldenone
without being a DHT derivitive is much more anabolic than
a dht...so it can support muscle better than a DHT.DHT is
known for cutting strength, not hard anabolizm MASS.

Any questions about molecular structure or methyl locations
and or modifications to other hormones are welcome

Shlong- B.S. Organic Chem, HOLD a Masters in Endocrinology,
and research and development in steroid DESIGNER HYBRIDS (sarm) manipulation
Pepperdine University

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some of the best that came out but I don't know their chemical were the VPX and IDS sublingual's they worked great this was pre ban

ironlunch

Awards
Superdrol hands down....1-T was great, but it's a moot point since it's banned

I did a cycle of superdrol and pplex last year and gained 25lbs, kept about 18...that was a strong mix...didn't like the sides towards the end though (8wks) - back pumps, always sweaty, general ill feeling, etc...i'm sure it wreaked havoc on my liver...i tried OTC PCT and ended up getting some rebound gyno...so next time i will have a SERM on hand for sure

cohenscotta

Awards
Rage rv5 is the best prohormone ever... no sides for me, gained alot of size and strength

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
significance.......YES>>>A "delta 2-ene" DMT-(a sarm by nature, it only stimulates skeletal muscle not scalp, prostate or any other non muscle tissues, all are steroids..
AN honorable mention that has a higher yeild than methasteron is none other than......METHEPITO-stane
reducing over all androgenicity....95 and anabolic 1160 , 2x stronger than superdrol and 1/2 the liver load ALT & AST

MOST WANTED , I ORDERED 50 OF EACH TO PROCESS THEM INTO INJECTABLES AFTER REMOVING THE C-17A ALKYLATION
Methepito-stane, searched it, nothing came up. Is it nonsense?

bostonmugs

Awards
I have tried pheraplex before...it as good when i was on it, but nothing too special. Gained about 12 pounds and had alot of strength gains but i didnt look that much bigger....my pct sucked so i lost alot of gains. Next cycle im tihnking about superdrol tho...O and i used pheraplex for my first cycle

zorrin

Awards
I know this is an old thread, but it's very interesting and full of good info.

1-AD for me.

All the "1-testosterone" compounds seem very popular. Unfortunately, once it's methylated, it's a much harsher compound (not just on the liver) - just like methyl testosterone has a very different character to testosterone. The injectible 1-test cypionate seems to be a painful injection.

The double bond in 1-test makes it fairly unique - quite a lot of it (estimated at 30%) makes it through the first pass of the liver without 17a methylation (primobolan has a double bond in the same position, and it's highly valued as a liver-safe oral). Of all the methods of getting 1-test into your bloodstream, 1-AD seems the best to me. 3 x 100mg tabs spaced through the day works great for me.

I will be adding 1-AD into my current "proper" steroid cycle. I'm running 500mg test cypionate for 10 weeks, with a 3 week turinabol "kickstart" (50mg per day). I will be ending with MHN (methyl hydroxy nadrolone, also known as M4OHN or MOHN) for 3 weeks.

I have a ton of dianabol and winstrol pills sitting around, neither of which I particularly like. Dbol bloats me out on 20mg a day, and winstrol makes my tendons hurt. Turinabol is like Dbol v2.0 - the east germans added a chlorine atom in just the right place to stop it aromatizing. I make good gains on Tbol and feel good on it - it's the bees knees.

I love the quick effects and controllability of orals, but don't want to run methylated compounds for 10 or 12 weeks. Bodybuilders with the money to afford primobolan tabs run them for a portion of their cycle, but I'm not Brad Pitt preparing for a role. 1-AD is my primobolan - it's cheap, gives clean dry gains, and allows the old liver enzymes a rest. Just because it's a prohormone, don't underestimate it's value. It's right up there with primobolan and anavar in the bodybuilder's armoury, in my opinion.

1-AD has a few sides for me, but I've run it a few times and know what to expect. The first dose of a 1-AD cycle causes stomach discomfort, so I take it with a big meal. After that, my tum is fine for subsequent pills for the rest of the cycle.

1-AD will shut you down at about week 3, so PCT is necessary. It makes me drink more and urinate more - on 1-AD, I always have to go to the loo in the middle of the night. Libido is reduced, which is why concurrent 4-AD stacking is recommended. I'm injecting test, so no worries. For some reason, 4-AD bloats me up worse than dianabol, even just one tab.

I hope this post helps someone. I just wish 1-AD could be purchased from steroid websites rather than having to buy it separately.

By the way, I'm 43 years old, a chemist, and been weight training for 20 years. I have a full head of silver hair, and no gyno, and I want to keep it that way.

zorrin

Awards
1-ad is no more.
The prohormone ban in the US is a pain, but I have no difficulty getting 1-AD in the UK. It's a little pricier than it's harsh cousin M1T for 90 pills, but each one has 100mg of chemical, rather than 10mg. The brand I've used is in a tub which looks very much like the old ergopharm 1-AD, but has 90 caps instead of 60.

I have 2 tubs on their way to me in the post, and I'm very looking forward to running it in conjunction with real test, hcg and proviron (rather than the up and down test spikes of oral 4-AD). I'm hoping it arrives before my turinabol kickstart ends

Being a chemist, I like to make my own supplements. 1-androstenediol is available on chemistry trading sites, I may bite the bullet and get a kilo, then cap it myself.

I think 75mg per pill would suit me best, I prefer to evenly dose 4 or 5 pills throughout the day, and the enzyme which converts diols is less likely to be overloaded.

As I said, it's my primobolan replacement. It gives good bulk, but it's also very "dry" and DHT-ish like Anavar and Winstrol, whilst giving the old liver enzymes a rest. Muscles are rock hard and striated. I'm sure it will stack with a long-estered injectible testosterone even better than with the classic "wet" prohormone 4-AD. The injectible primo is not too pricey now, but 2 shots per week of test is enough injectibles for me. Also, if I take pills every day, it reminds me not to be lazy, and get my ass in the gym. It seems more proactive somehow, you know what I mean? You always remember that you're "on" something, and don't want to waste it.

1-AD is definitely the creme de la creme of the "classic" prohormones. If we can get every manner of steroid on that interweb, I'm surprised that there are so few sources of 1-AD. It is a very rational choice for many stacks. Sure, it's technically a prohormone (or prosteroid), but we are rational men, are we not?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The prohormone ban in the US is a pain, but I have no difficulty getting 1-AD in the UK. It's a little pricier than it's harsh cousin M1T for 90 pills, but each one has 100mg of chemical, rather than 10mg. The brand I've used is in a tub which looks very much like the old ergopharm 1-AD, but has 90 caps instead of 60.

I have 2 tubs on their way to me in the post, and I'm very looking forward to running it in conjunction with real test, hcg and proviron (rather than the up and down test spikes of oral 4-AD). I'm hoping it arrives before my turinabol kickstart ends

Being a chemist, I like to make my own supplements. 1-androstenediol is available on chemistry trading sites, I may bite the bullet and get a kilo, then cap it myself.

I think 75mg per pill would suit me best, I prefer to evenly dose 4 or 5 pills throughout the day, and the enzyme which converts diols is less likely to be overloaded.

As I said, it's my primobolan replacement. It gives good bulk, but it's also very "dry" and DHT-ish like Anavar and Winstrol, whilst giving the old liver enzymes a rest. Muscles are rock hard and striated. I'm sure it will stack with a long-estered injectible testosterone even better than with the classic "wet" prohormone 4-AD. The injectible primo is not too pricey now, but 2 shots per week of test is enough injectibles for me. Also, if I take pills every day, it reminds me not to be lazy, and get my ass in the gym. It seems more proactive somehow, you know what I mean? You always remember that you're "on" something, and don't want to waste it.

1-AD is definitely the creme de la creme of the "classic" prohormones. If we can get every manner of steroid on that interweb, I'm surprised that there are so few sources of 1-AD. It is a very rational choice for many stacks. Sure, it's technically a prohormone (or prosteroid), but we are rational men, are we not?
Sounds good, you gentlemen in the UK sure are lucky. Many things are still available to you.

zorrin

Awards
My 1-AD has arrived, so I've stopped taking anything 17a methylated (turinabols, with the occasional Dbol). My 3 week kickstart is over, so now it's 2 months of 500mg test cypionate per week, and 300mg of 1-AD a day. I will add in proviron when it arrives, and hcg for a few days at 2-3 week intervals, just to keep the boys up to size, so my PCT is easier.

Now that my test cypionate dose has stabilized, I find that I'm a little watery, but nothing major. I have Nolva on hand (just in case), but am interested to see if proviron on it's own can reduce the slight bloat. I've never used proviron before.

I'm going to be trying MHN (methyl hydroxy nandrolone, or MOHN) for a few weeks right at the end, just to see what this compound brings to the table. It's reputed to be a dry Anavar / Winstrol-type oral. It's cheap right now, and large doses aren't required.

I was offered an unopenned bottle of M-Drolyesterday, which I believe is a superdrol clone. Can any of you superdrol fans give me a good overview of the compound?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My 1-AD has arrived, so I've stopped taking anything 17a methylated (turinabols, with the occasional Dbol). My 3 week kickstart is over, so now it's 2 months of 500mg test cypionate per week, and 300mg of 1-AD a day. I will add in proviron when it arrives, and hcg for a few days at 2-3 week intervals, just to keep the boys up to size, so my PCT is easier.

Now that my test cypionate dose has stabilized, I find that I'm a little watery, but nothing major. I have Nolva on hand (just in case), but am interested to see if proviron on it's own can reduce the slight bloat. I've never used proviron before.

I'm going to be trying MHN (methyl hydroxy nandrolone, or MOHN) for a few weeks right at the end, just to see what this compound brings to the table. It's reputed to be a dry Anavar / Winstrol-type oral. It's cheap right now, and large doses aren't required.

I was offered an unopenned bottle of M-Drolyesterday, which I believe is a superdrol clone. Can any of you superdrol fans give me a good overview of the compound?
I used Proviron on my last cycle @50 mgs. per night. I was running Enanthate @750 mgs. per week. The Proviron does have anti-estrogenic properties and will keep you drier and harder than normal. But I would still advise you to have some Arimidex on hand just in case of some bloatage. A mere .25 mgs. per day would suffice.

The Proviron really stands out at freeing up testosterone that is bound to SHBG thus allowing it to do its anabolic job. You will notice a difference with more usable test floating around in your system. Your libido will explode!!

And speaking of Super-Drol, that is the very strongest legal steroid I've ever used. Milligram per milligram it's stronger than Anadrol. I would take 100 mgs. of Anadrol daily, but would NEVER consider taking that much Super-Drol. 50 mgs. of Super-Drol per day would be incredibly strong!!! I've ran it at 45 mgs. (15 mgs. caps) and was amazing at strength gains.

Super-Drol won't aromatize, so there's no estrogen worries. The gains are dry and hard if your diet is on cue.

Are you gonna log this cycle?

zorrin

Awards
I wasn't going to log my cycle, but I'm intending to give an overview at the end.

I gained about 14lb in about 4 weeks on Tbol, with the test gradually ramping up. Some of it was no doubt water from the test cypionate. When my 1-AD arrived, I swapped to that - 300mg per day.

I've never read about 1-AD having an anti-estrogen effect, but I've definitely become dryer - and I know the water wasn't due to Tbol. I've also gained another 4lb in the week I've been taking the 1-AD, yet I'm dryer. Strength gains seem more tangible than Tbol, but I've been a bit lazier and trained less.

I'm looking forward to my proviron and hcg arriving. I will take proviron all the way through, and hcg in small doses through the cycle to wake my balls up occasionally, to make PCT less awful at the end.

I'm planning on running MHN for a couple of weeks between my last test shot, and commencing my PCT, just so I can get a feel for what it does.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
The prohormone ban in the US is a pain, but I have no difficulty getting 1-AD in the UK.

1-AD is definitely the creme de la creme of the "classic" prohormones. If we can get every manner of steroid on that interweb, I'm surprised that there are so few sources of 1-AD.
1-AD (and 4-AD) are as illegal in the UK as test and d-bol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-AD (and 4-AD) are as illegal in the UK as test and d-bol.
He didn't say it was legal........he just said that he has no trouble getting it. ;)

Google it and you can get some too. :lmao:

henryv

Awards
  • Established
He didn't say it was legal........he just said that he has no trouble getting it. ;)

Google it and you can get some too. :lmao:
I know where it's available, if I wanted some I would buy it, but the price is terrible. I was clarifying the legality.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know where it's available, if I wanted some I would buy it, but the price is terrible. I was clarifying the legality.
I agree the price is terrible.
We know the legality of it. It was banned in 2004.

But legality doesn't stop some of us from our desires. :poke:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1-T cypionate isn't mentioned much in your discusion....the product you speak of is a pill?....... 1-T orally doesn't possess the necessary 1-methyl at the ''A " designation to assist in oral assimulation as primo for example. A 250 mg a day pill
might give you some kind of result. However 2-300mg INJ.
a week kicks ass when stacked with TREN and a little T/E
to keep receptors happy.
It's relatively easy to obtain 3.90/gm.........200-250mg/ml
Nothing quite like it...10 times that of Primobolan, 3 times more
anabolic than any TEST. same androgenic, but no water retention. hardness of masteron and trenbolone.You must
run with test or EQ for the right ratio of E-2 12-15% as to avoid lethargy and of course to preserve androgen receptors.
3 DIM /DAY and 1/2 femera / aromasin every 2nd day.
this is the answer to a lot of speculation regarding muscle
preservation during the last month of dieting. 1-T CYP. has the
correct holding/ preserving ability to retain quality lean mass
when your down to under 2000 cal's a day...dihydroboldenone
without being a DHT derivitive is much more anabolic than
a dht...so it can support muscle better than a DHT.DHT is
known for cutting strength, not hard anabolizm MASS.

Any questions about molecular structure or methyl locations
and or modifications to other hormones are welcome

Shlong- B.S. Organic Chem, HOLD a Masters in Endocrinology,
and research and development in steroid DESIGNER HYBRIDS (sarm) manipulation
Pepperdine University

Bam!