Poll:Best Sleep aid,What really gets you to bed on that big cycle?

What really gets you to sleep when you got serious test insomnia!

• Total voters
getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
what works best for ya when ya really now you need to sleep but just can't do it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gaba, Melatonin and Nite Quil....or get some ambien CR...that sh1t rocks.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Gaba, Melatonin and Nite Quil....or get some ambien CR...that sh1t rocks.
Gaba really help ya?I used to love nyquil,til' they changed the recipe and took the pseudephedrine and alcohol out of it,now its just GayQuil..

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gaba really help ya?I used to love nyquil,til' they changed the recipe and took the pseudephedrine and alcohol out of it,now its just GayQuil..
Get the ghetto version generic sh1t....and yes gaba helped relax me at like 7 grams a night.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I love REM (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol,3,4-diol )

I used to take a few grams of l- Tryptophan with a lot of success

The Tryptophan made me relaxed and put me into a lucid dreams state, but I would not fall asleep immediately

The REM works fast and I wake up refreshed and somewhat ripped
must be HGH release, but I don't dream as much.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Melatonin, ZMA, and Muira Puama. Nighty, night with sweet dreams!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I love REM (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol,3,4-diol )

I used to take a few grams of l- Tryptophan with a lot of success

The Tryptophan made me relaxed and put me into a lucid dreams state, but I would not fall asleep immediately

The REM works fast and I wake up refreshed and somewhat ripped
must be HGH release, but I don't dream as much.
how many grams of tryptophan did u used to take ? ? ?

more than 3 hrs ago i took 2.5 gr of thrypthopan/2gr gaba/ 6mg melatonin/3 lipotrophin-PM and nothing im just alil bit relaxed :(

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I dont know why but using bulk powerfull at 6grams a day with 2 before bed makes me sleep wonderfully. Also alcohol does wonders lol!

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
5gms of gaba/3mg melatonin/12mins of cardio with the wife :hammer: (don't want to be greedy) and its no time for small talk nighty night out like a light. :thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
4 Caps of ABYSS per night does me right! :yawn:

Throw in a shot of whiskey and your coma toast! :drunk:

Workin

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
anybody ever try X-Dream by IBE? thinkin bout giving it a shot... Only thing that makes me go to sleep now is nyquil

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anybody ever try X-Dream by IBE? thinkin bout giving it a shot... Only thing that makes me go to sleep now is nyquil
All that is doing that is the diphenhyrdramine. May as well just get the tablets. Cheaper way to go, and you avoid the liver issues from the acetaminophen.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
All that is doing that is the diphenhyrdramine. May as well just get the tablets. Cheaper way to go, and you avoid the liver issues from the acetaminophen.
Or make the easy, wise choice with ABYSS. ;)

Workin

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or make the easy, wise choice with ABYSS. ;)

Workin
I wish I could take ZMA products, but I eat a tub of cottage cheese every night before bed; and from what I've read in the past, you can't have calcium with either the zinc or the magnesium. Correct?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle. I use it every now and again.
Really relaxes me. Anything more than 2 caps makes it pretty hard to wake up in the morning.

Melatonin above 1.5 mgs does the same thing for me.
I can't stand 3 mgs of it.

Irish - correct. Calcium interferes with ZMA.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could take ZMA products, but I eat a tub of cottage cheese every night before bed; and from what I've read in the past, you can't have calcium with either the zinc or the magnesium. Correct?
They will compete for absorption...that's correct. It's really all in the timing though. I often eat Cottage cheese as well prior to bed. I take Abyss about 20 minutes prior to eating it and it works like a charm! :thumbsup:

Workin

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
If you eat the cottage cheese about an hour before you take the zma, you should be fine. But for me, zma, or some good steamy sex that wears me out works as well. Puts me to sleep with a smile.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Was going to vote good ol booty, but my bottle of melatonin doesn't get to decide if it's in the mood or even at my place. It's there when I want to use it.

+1 for melatonin