Votes: 19 1.9%
  • MegaTST

Votes: 4 0.4%

• Total voters
SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
put on 14 pounds in 2 weeks with m1t and 4ad. little bloat, little lethargy but was it worth it? :dance: the dancing man says yes

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Even though alone it wasn't spectacular, I think 4-AD is the best of all time...who wouldn't want some of this now to stack with the Havoc, or Hemadrol, etc...it just made everything better.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
4AD-cyp, 1-test cyp, Epistane, M4OHN. OHT-cyp should probably be in there too, but I only ran it as part of Sldge Test.

I didn't get to try 5AA-cyp :sad:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree 1-test cyp/4 ad cyp stacked was by far the best ever. No 17aa to worry about so it could be ran for longer peroids of time and it worked great for size and strength.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Yeah - 1-Test Cypionate is sold from overseas in powder form - so you have to put it into solution yourself. I've heard it's hard to get anything stronger than 100mg per ml. But I'm going to run 400mg a week to start with - along with some Test E. When I do it - I'll keep a log.
The powder sold overseas is really 1-test cypionate??? I have 24grms but never thought it was cypionate...that would be great if true!!!

Can somebody confirm me that its true??

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
The powder sold overseas is really 1-test cypionate??? I have 24grms but never thought it was cypionate...that would be great if true!!!

There's 1 Test base, and there's 1 Test Cyp. If you just bought "1-Test" powder, then it's base.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Just throw it in a transdermal. I really wish companies would start making trans products again instead of all the methylated stuff. It was really nice back in the day when you could stack different compounds for different effects without f'ing up your liver. Now if you use something its almost all methylated. someone should tap back into that market again.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Just throw it in a transdermal. I really wish companies would start making trans products again instead of all the methylated stuff. It was really nice back in the day when you could stack different compounds for different effects without f'ing up your liver. Now if you use something its almost all methylated. someone should tap back into that market again.
you're right bro about the methylated stuff these days. Anyway, I heard some time ago, 1-test could screw your liver pretty seriously. I dont remember the source but it said something like 1-test could make grow your the liver significanty. The study compared test propionate with 1-test injections. Test propionate effects in the liver were negligible but 1-test's were really noticeable (even in a 30 days period).
I also found a little review about it in a Muscular-development issue.

CagedCombat

Awards
Superdrol is the undisputed king in my opinion...20 mg of Super per day for 3 weeks and i gained 15 lbs and kept 10 of them, solid as a rock. As good as any oral I've done...period.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol, very minimal if any sides (for me personally) just great gains.
For a stand alone: Superdrol. Stuff just agrees with me. Strength and endurance was godlike. Bloodwork showed very little rise in liver enzymes and lipid levels stayed within healthy ranges. Only negatives were bad pumps at 30mg (none at 20) and a little hypo if carbs dipped too low.
You guys seems to love superdrol and reported minimal sides, I'm curious why people seems to be getting different variations in side effects from superdrol. Are the sides depending on the brand of the superdrol or is it just totally depending on the individual themselves?

Did you guys use the original superdrol or its clones?

What is the best superdrol clones on the market right now, with the highest purity?

CagedCombat

Awards
Hey Solitdue, sides on Superdrol are really dependent upon the individual and their chemical makeup. Things that come into play are what your blood lipid profiles looks like before you start your cycle; where is you HDL and LDL cholesterol at? Have you done any previous damage to your liver or prostate? So, things of that nature of extreme importance on Superdrol.

I personally have not taken a superdrol clone, alone the real deal, but my sources tell me that Methyl Depot by GAT is your best bet right now for clones.

CagedCombat

Awards
Oh... S Drol by Fastaction isn't a bad clone either

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
suprised m1,4add didnt get more votes, great compound, will bloat you up a little bit but just kicks ass at the 120-150mg dosage

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Hey Solitdue, sides on Superdrol are really dependent upon the individual and their chemical makeup. Things that come into play are what your blood lipid profiles looks like before you start your cycle; where is you HDL and LDL cholesterol at? Have you done any previous damage to your liver or prostate? So, things of that nature of extreme importance on Superdrol.

I personally have not taken a superdrol clone, alone the real deal, but my sources tell me that Methyl Depot by GAT is your best bet right now for clones.
Ah I see, thanks cagecombat

dacode732

Awards
I just started researching Oral Turinabol and wanted to know if you think it's good for someone my size. I was looking at 1,4 AD Bold and hemadrol to stack for 3-4 weeks than for the next 3-4 weeks stay on 1,4 AD Bold and Phera-Plex. But using this combination would it be more harmful on my liver than if I just used Oral Turinabol by itself? And I'm not sure what else should I be taking during my cycle? Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated? I'm 33 y/o, 125lbs, 5-5 height. I have been working out off and on since 1999.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol, no contest. I've done it again, and again, and again, and again and again because I had almost NO sides. I also like 1AD and especially, MOHN. Nowadays, I am becoming a big fan of Epi.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol, no contest. I've done it again, and again, and again, and again and again because I had almost NO sides. I also like 1AD and especially, MOHN. Nowadays, I am becoming a big fan of Epi.
How did you dosed your superdrol?

Have you tried pulse cycling it?

CagedCombat

Awards
Hey dacode,

If you are only 125 lbs., you are no where near your genetic max potential--even if you are only 5 5. You mentioned that you have been working out on and off since 99, which says that perhaps you haven't been consistent. I know this has been said before, but I would try to stay consistent in the gym, putting in at least 4 days per week before I would go the juice.

However, in the case that you don't want to take that advice, I would just go with the Oral Turinabol---the other stack of 1, 4AD, Bold, and Pher-plex is way too much on your body and your liver. If i were you I would a lot more research beofre starting a cycle of roids. You didn't mention PCT, and you should also be taking support products for cholesterol, blood lipids, and your liver. If you aren't already aware of these things, then you're not ready to be taking PHs or steroids.

I would advise to use the threads in this forum and gain some knowlege. I hope this has helped a little.

dacode732

Awards
Hey dacode,

If you are only 125 lbs., you are no where near your genetic max potential--even if you are only 5 5. You mentioned that you have been working out on and off since 99, which says that perhaps you haven't been consistent. I know this has been said before, but I would try to stay consistent in the gym, putting in at least 4 days per week before I would go the juice.

However, in the case that you don't want to take that advice, I would just go with the Oral Turinabol---the other stack of 1, 4AD, Bold, and Pher-plex is way too much on your body and your liver. If i were you I would a lot more research beofre starting a cycle of roids. You didn't mention post cycle therapy, and you should also be taking support products for cholesterol, blood lipids, and your liver. If you aren't already aware of these things, then you're not ready to be taking PHs or steroids.

I would advise to use the threads in this forum and gain some knowlege. I hope this has helped a little.
Thanks Combat. I have been working out since February of this year and in the gym at least 3 days sometimes 4 days. I am aware of the liver issues and I would be taking milk thistle. PCT would be something like novedex. What do you think about me trying Epistane? Again thanks for the advice.

CagedCombat

Awards
Epistane is a great product for bulking or for cutting cycles. I have seen guys get good results with both uses. It has the ability to provide good lean mass gains, and doesn't have nearly the sides of a steroid such as Superdrol. It won't shut you down as hard, won't kill your cholesterol as much, and yields gains of upwards of ten pounds.

As far as Post Cycles go, you're going to need something more than novedex--perhaps you meant nolvadex. That over the counter, GNC bought, Novedex is very insufficient for the shut down that comes from a cycle of roids. You need a genuine estrogen inhibitor, or what is known as a SERM. The two I would recommend would be either Nolvadex (known sometimes as Tamoxifen Citrate) or Clomid (Clomiphen Citrate). Once you have procured one of those, then u can think about starting a cycle of Epistane. For dosages on the Clomid or Nolva, refer to the PCT thread in the forum.

Oh, one more thing, while on cycle, you're going to need more than milk thistle--i would run acetyl cisteine, alpha lipoic acid, and milk thistle combined for effective liver support. Perfect Cycle Liver Support by AX is a great product for that.

Good luck, and I hope you make good choices.

dacode732

Awards
Epistane is a great product for bulking or for cutting cycles. I have seen guys get good results with both uses. It has the ability to provide good lean mass gains, and doesn't have nearly the sides of a steroid such as Superdrol. It won't shut you down as hard, won't kill your cholesterol as much, and yields gains of upwards of ten pounds.

As far as Post Cycles go, you're going to need something more than novedex--perhaps you meant nolvadex. That over the counter, GNC bought, Novedex is very insufficient for the shut down that comes from a cycle of roids. You need a genuine estrogen inhibitor, or what is known as a SERM. The two I would recommend would be either Nolvadex (known sometimes as Tamoxifen Citrate) or Clomid (Clomiphen Citrate). Once you have procured one of those, then u can think about starting a cycle of Epistane. For dosages on the Clomid or Nolva, refer to the post cycle therapy thread in the forum.

Oh, one more thing, while on cycle, you're going to need more than milk thistle--i would run acetyl cisteine, alpha lipoic acid, and milk thistle combined for effective liver support. Perfect Cycle Liver Support by AX is a great product for that.

Good luck, and I hope you make good choices.
I really appreciate your advice. I'm just trying to get as much information as possible before I damage my body (liver, etc.)with a supplement that wont do anything for me. Even then you still never know because what works for one person might not be as effective on someone else. And with the price of supps I dont have money like that. So I'm trying to waste time or money.

Also I wasn't the type of person that would gain weight unless I was in the gym and that would only be like 10-15lbs. Since starting working out again in Feb. I didn't gain much but I am lifting a lot more. Example curls, I started at 25-30lbs. and now I can curl 45lbs. (5-6 times) I usually keep my reps low.

I do eat a lot every 2-3 hours (execpt overnight of course) but I don't keep tract so much of the carbs, protein, etc. intake, but I do eat chicken at least once a day and 2-3 hamburgers with white rice or pasta. Protein shake before I go to bed. When I have time I going to see how much I'm eating (cals, carbs, proteins, etc) to see if I am eating enough. I just want to kick my body in the next gear being that I'm at a plateau.

Thanks again Combat.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate your advice. I'm just trying to get as much information as possible before I damage my body (liver, etc.)with a supplement that wont do anything for me. Even then you still never know because what works for one person might not be as effective on someone else. And with the price of supps I dont have money like that. So I'm trying to waste time or money.

Also I wasn't the type of person that would gain weight unless I was in the gym and that would only be like 10-15lbs. Since starting working out again in Feb. I didn't gain much but I am lifting a lot more. Example curls, I started at 25-30lbs. and now I can curl 45lbs. (5-6 times) I usually keep my reps low.

I do eat a lot every 2-3 hours (execpt overnight of course) but I don't keep tract so much of the carbs, protein, etc. intake, but I do eat chicken at least once a day and 2-3 hamburgers with white rice or pasta. Protein shake before I go to bed. When I have time I going to see how much I'm eating (cals, carbs, proteins, etc) to see if I am eating enough. I just want to kick my body in the next gear being that I'm at a plateau.

Thanks again Combat.
Your not at a plateau. No where near. Im willing to bet you do not eating enough. Do you do supps? What do you do and when? What do you do for work outs? You said you keep your reps low. Low is for strength gain. High (8-12) is for mass. You need to start researching proper nutrition/supplementation/workingout before you dive into the gear because it seems pretty obvious that you lacking a lot of information. This is not to be an ass but to get you on the right track and not screw yourself in the long run

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
you're right bro about the methylated stuff these days. Anyway, I heard some time ago, 1-test could screw your liver pretty seriously. I dont remember the source but it said something like 1-test could make grow your the liver significanty. The study compared test propionate with 1-test injections. Test propionate effects in the liver were negligible but 1-test's were really noticeable (even in a 30 days period).
I also found a little review about it in a Muscular-development issue.
This article explains better what I was talking about...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=16621347 :thumbsup:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Can the liver weight be reduced? I don't know how it would be a permanent side effect.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Can the liver weight be reduced? I don't know how it would be a permanent side effect.
Sometime ago I readed liver weight changes were reversible, but not always. Dont know about 1-test induced weight...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Funny, If you would have asked me a few weeks ago, I'd of said SD. But within the last few weeks I cycled it again with test-e and it gave me the WORST sides ever. Strange, that it only happened this last time. Only thing that I can think of that woulda caused this is my body chemistry changing??? Or the longer it sits (btl expd in 2005) the harder it is on the body??

REgardless, the next once legal compound for myself that I liked the best was m1,4. Great mood, great gains, shlt rocked. :)

dragon blood

dragon blood

Awards
i want use tribex 700 ,anyone knows anything about it/?????

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on superdrol/fura now, liking both of it

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Don't you want your liver to bulk up too? What good is a massive physique without a massive liver?

:lol:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Combat. I have been working out since February of this year and in the gym at least 3 days sometimes 4 days. I am aware of the liver issues and I would be taking milk thistle. post cycle therapy would be something like novedex. What do you think about me trying Epistane? Again thanks for the advice.
To be blunt and honest you are not ready yet. Search for "Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby!" and read, read, read!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
1-Test and 4-AD dermal hands down. Simple and effective.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
as everybody liked 1-t, I ask anyone tried 1-t ether the one in san t-100, I still have a bottle to run and I`m curious.
its oral but not methyl so a lot less harsh than m1-t, just dont know if the absorption is good?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
This poll's strange. It says the best PH/PS from a standpoint of benefits vs. side effects & the top 2 - Superdrol & M1T are the 2 with the most extreme sides.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol hands down is the winner! If this poll goes on for 3 or 4 more years, it will still be the winner. I've done 5 cycles in the past. ALL were great! After my current PCT (just came off Methoxy TRN and TST combo) and 4 extra weeks, I'm getting ready to do an epi/superdrol stack. 20 mg. of both per day for a 4-weeker! I usually do super straight at 30 mg. per day. Can't wait to try the stack!:woohoo:. Will probably log it.

BigLester

Awards
Are you talking about the Superdrol clone? or Original..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you talking about the Superdrol clone? or Original..
I've used GAT Methyl Depot, Fast-action S-Drol, and CEL M-Drol. All 3 were great products!!:hammer:

SonOfTheSouth

Awards
superdrol is workin wonders for me.....back cramps. thats it

RoidGracie

I'll pass on the 3 week Superdrol clone cycles. give me H-Drol or Epi. hey look at that, my liver just repped me for my answer.

Akula

Akula

Awards
Hello,
Guys i got a question for you all? I was looking at the charts and they called Superdrol and M1T steriods but why they are not really steriods are they? They are prohormones.... Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Thanks

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
hate to tell ya but m1t isnt a prohormone...it is a methylated form of 1 test and it goes in your body as 1 test...no conversion....I prefer m1,4add which is a dianabol precursor...compared to dianabol it is a 9....best prohormone supplement I have ever taken is testadrol 50...use a real good liver, and pct support...it has 3 methyls which isnt recommended but is allright if you know what you are doing. Gained 20lbs and added 50-60lbs on most exercises in a 6 week cycle.

EDIT: I also watched my liver enzymes very closely and it didnt really effect them...it varies with each person...oral synthetics are stressful on the liver period.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
Once and for all... In a sides to benefit ratio, which did you like the most? Personally, I LOVED m4ohn and Superdrol... nothing but good, clean gains, MINIMAL shutdown, and no other sides to speak of. Nordiol would have propably been up there too, but never got a chance to try it before the ban:( Yet to try pheraplex...

M1,4 ad a boldenone precursor shouldnt even be up there...it is very under dosed and even then the gains very...it has no competition to the others.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hydroxy-Test. Hands down.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
Guys i got a question for you all? I was looking at the charts and they called Superdrol and M1T steriods but why they are not really steriods are they? They are prohormones.... Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Thanks
There's a blurry line between steroids, prosteroids, and prohormones now. PH's are precursors of steroids, and prosteroids are considered to be actual steroids in most circles. The technical lingo has become confusing, as the legality issue has really put them all in the same 2 categories unfortunately, which are: A) those which have been banned, and B) those which they are trying to ban...