Plymouth City's Log

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Any opinions on this - CHELATED COPPER TABS from SOLGAR at the Better Health Store

Im assuming because its chelated it will have better absorbtion.

2mg QD? I take 20mg of Zinc Aspartate QD. From what Ive read a 10:1 ratio is best. Any ideas?
Trust but verify.
Have you blood levels of zinc and copper tested.

OPTI-L-ZINC 30 mg + COPPER 300 mcg 100 CAPS Opti Zinc - NOW FOODS
Zinc (from L-Opti Zinc™Monomethionine) 30 mg 200%
Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate) 300 mcg 15%

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Any opinions on this - CHELATED COPPER TABS from SOLGAR at the Better Health Store

Im assuming because its chelated it will have better absorbtion.

2mg QD? I take 20mg of Zinc Aspartate QD. From what Ive read a 10:1 ratio is best. Any ideas?

i was taught 8:1 ratio is the best but 2 mgs will protect you from copper deficency when its over 50 mgs a day. LEf says 2 mgs protects against copper defeincy of 80-100 mgs and I actually saw studies done on that it only needs to between 2-3 mgs for a large amount of zinc

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was taught 8:1 ratio is the best but 2 mgs will protect you from copper deficency when its over 50 mgs a day. LEf says 2 mgs protects against copper defeincy of 80-100 mgs and I actually saw studies done on that it only needs to between 2-3 mgs for a large amount of zinc
2mgs it is then. I get alot of Zinc a day, not just from supplement ZMA but from food as well - I am in love with seafood of all kinds. Clams, shellfish, oysters, crabs, sushi, you name it I eat it, and these are loaded with Zinc(as well as an abundance of other good things for you as well) :woohoo:

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today I picked this copper http://www.thebetterhealthstore.com/ItemDetail.asp?sku=3398400640up at Better Health Store Vitamins, Supplements, Organic Foods by my house. This store is great.

I have noticed lately that my skin and eyes seem a little dry. I was trying to figure out why and exhausting every little channel - then the answer hit me. To much Vitamin A. Everywhere I looked said this about to much Vit A - The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) is 1000 micrograms (mg) for men, and 800 mg for women. This vitamin promotes better vision, supports the immune system and aids in the growth and maintenance of bones, cells and skin. But beware of overdosing; too much of vitamin A (six or seven times the RDA) can cause dry skin, headaches, joint pain and insomnia.

Sure enough, that was it. I was fine with Carlsons - Carlson Laboratories - ACES

But once I started taking - Carlson Laboratories - Cod Liver Oil Regular Flavor the problems started. Top that off with all the veggies I eat, including carrot juice(Love it), just to much. So I gotta dump the fish oil liquids, and stick with just ACES. :frustrate

BTW, anyone with oily skin, load up on Vit A and B-5, and you WILL clear up in no time, I have first hand experience with this.

I don't know whats in TMG - Tmg (Trimethylglycine), 500 Mg 180 Tablets thats making me sleep so well, but I have been sleeping like a ROCK since I started taking it. I go this quote from another site - TMG has been shown to help protect the liver and raise S-adenosylmethionine (SAM-e) levels, in animal studies.
Im thinking boost in SAM-e is aiding in sleep.

Just got off the phone with ultimatemedresearch.com. They forgot to process my order!!!! They were pretty cool about it, sent it airborn express for free and threw in a bunch of free goodies as well.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the reasons, amoungst a million others, why I do not take multivitamins and I feel they are junk.

To much stuff cramed into one pill. This stuff is notorious for not absorbing well, or at all. Most use forms of vitamins/minerals that are not very well absorbed. And remember, if it has calcium in it, forget about other mineral absorbtion.

I suggest ZMA as usual, by itself at night. And I love the Carlson people. Good, quality products. I like The cod liver oil. High quality vitamin A, C, D, E and essential fatty acids. And The Vit A, C, E, Selenium combo.

If your big into taking lots of vitamins/minerals, I would suggest 2 things.

Seperate the vitamin from the mineral intake. Take vit in morning, mineral later in day.

Second try and get quality vitamins and minerals. I like Carlsons, again.
Plymouth--I am on 10g Testim a day and have been for months. If I took ZMA would it help any, would it help increase T a little? Also I got on the Carlsons web site and could not find it. Is it called something else through them?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Plymouth--I am on 10g Testim a day and have been for months. If I took ZMA would it help any, would it help increase T a little? Also I got on the Carlsons web site and could not find it. Is it called something else through them?
Bodybuilding.com - ZMA Information and Product Listing! ZMA FAQ!
"ZMA is a scientifically designed anabolic mineral formula.
It contains Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate plus Magnesium Aspartate and vitamin B-6,"

If you want to make real sure, before you take it do a blood test.
Not sure how to test for VitB6, but my blood test shows mineral levels.
1 Calcium 9.7 mg/dL ( 8.5-10.4 )
2 Carbon dioxide 28 nmol/L ( 21-33 )
3 Chloride 28 nmol/L ( 21-33 )
4 Copper, serum 1856 mcg/L ( 590-1180 )
5 Ferritin 54 ng/mL ( 20-380 )
6 Magnesium 1.95 mg/dL ( 1.50-2.50 )
7 Potasium 4.5 nmol/L ( 3.5-5.3 )
8 Selenium 176 mcg/L ( 110-160 )
9 Sodium 144 nmol/L ( 135-146 )
10 Zinc 1051 mcg/L ( 670-1240 )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am taking daily
Zinc=50mg
There is three places in my supplements where magnesium appears:

340 mg Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
400 mg Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, glycinate,taurinate, arginate, ascorbate)
2000 mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, and acerola juice powder)

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
It contains Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate plus Magnesium Aspartate and vitamin B-6,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am taking daily
Zinc=50mg

400 mg Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, glycinate,taurinate, arginate, ascorbate)
2000 mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, and acerola juice powder)
Yep ad if you are taking only that for magensium your getting about 100 mgs if that of elemental magensium.

most people with magnesium defeiincy have low DHEA.
this was proven on intracellular testing NOT SERUM !! . My magensium was low normal and so was my dhea..
With out samm-e no melatonin simple as that !!

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Best place to pick up ZMA is over at t-nation. Its only 9 bucks for 90 caps, I pop 2 a day so thats 9 bucks for a 45 day supply.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I am taking daily
Zinc=50mg

JansZ,
Zinc and Magnesium are the two most important minerals the human body needs, and they are two of the most difficult to come by given the typical diets. To top that off, if you do any type of resistence or hard training, that will drain levels.

Charles Poliquin has said that he has NEVER seen any single athlete he trained and did BW for come back with an adequate magnesium level. EVER. He says that a majority of the population that trains little are still mostly mag deficient.

Unless your eating a ton of seafood and a plethora of greens a day, your probably not getting much. I supp and eat greens and seafoods.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I am taking daily
Zinc=50mg

Magnesium Oxide is a crappy version of magnesium. I would say its probably not even getting absorbed at all.

All the magnesium your getting is coming from magnesium ascorbate. Remember, oxide forms are crappy with very low bioavailability, they are the Ford Focus of the mineral world, and aspartates are the mercedes.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep ad if you are taking only that for magensium your getting about 100 mgs if that of elemental magensium.

most people with magnesium defeiincy have low DHEA.
this was proven on intracellular testing NOT SERUM !! . My magensium was low normal and so was my dhea..
With out samm-e no melatonin simple as that !!
This is all very true. Zinc and magnesium are the hormone regulators of the vitamin/mineral world. By just taking them your steroid hormones will go up.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Word to the wise - Do not take a copper supplement on an empty stomach first thing in the AM. I hurled from it yesterday, couldn't figure out why, and hurled again today. :sick:

I have been feeling drained lately, dunno why.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Word to the wise - Do not take a copper supplement on an empty stomach first thing in the AM. I hurled from it yesterday, couldn't figure out why, and hurled again today. :sick:

I have been feeling drained lately, dunno why.
i take chealted and let it dissolve on my tongue :p

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nagging joint pain, poor workout recovery, brain fog and energy level still not where I want it. This may also be IGF-1 related as well. Im turning my keys over to Dr John soon and letting him dictate where I go next. :)

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Nagging joint pain, poor workout recovery, brain fog and energy level still not where I want it. This may also be IGF-1 related as well. Im turning my keys over to Dr John soon and letting him dictate where I go next. :)
Thats best idea I have heard of your mouth yet :woohoo:

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
This is all very true. Zinc and magnesium are the hormone regulators of the vitamin/mineral world. By just taking them your steroid hormones will go up.
I've been reading about this stuff. Let me get this straight, I take it at night. Even though I am on Testim and my testies probably do not produce T anymore this stuff will increase my steroid T, plus help me sleep at night, help me recover from workouts, and help me gain strenght and enudrance.:bb2: All for $10 buck from T-Nation. OK---I'm sold. I'll order some this week. The guy at GNC told me lots of people stack it with a plain Zinc supplement.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading about this stuff. Let me get this straight, I take it at night. Even though I am on Testim and my testies probably do not produce T anymore this stuff will increase my steroid T, plus help me sleep at night, help me recover from workouts, and help me gain strenght and enudrance.:bb2: All for $10 buck from T-Nation. OK---I'm sold. I'll order some this week. The guy at GNC told me lots of people stack it with a plain Zinc supplement.
Before you do that, would you like to know your present Zinc and Copper blood levels?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, all true. And its only 9 bucks.

I would suggest you take it 5 on 2 off to avoid to much mineral buildup/other mineral depletion.

Also, pick up that brand of chelated copper that I posted above. Take that with dinner.

Remember to take ZMA with NO calcium. Carefull, as calcium hides in everything, including supplements.

dcguy4u

Awards
Plymouth ,
why do you take so many EPA and DHA supplements ?

PM
FLAMEOUT - 2 CAPS ED - t-nation.com
ZMA - 3 caps ED - t-nation.com
Carlsons Salmon Oil/GLA - 1 cap ED - carlsonlabs.com
Carlsons Salmon Oil - 1 cap ED - carlsonslabs.com

Flameout alone should be good ?

Also, I have researched on zinc and most readily absorbable form of zinc is zinc picolinate.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Yep, all true. And its only 9 bucks.

I would suggest you take it 5 on 2 off to avoid to much mineral buildup/other mineral depletion.

Also, pick up that brand of chelated copper that I posted above. Take that with dinner.

Remember to take ZMA with NO calcium. Carefull, as calcium hides in everything, including supplements.
I assume you mean 5 months on, two off, right? When you were on Vitex how did you cycle that. It says for long term use but I remember you saying you cycled it.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plymouth ,
why do you take so many EPA and DHA supplements ?

PM
FLAMEOUT - 2 CAPS ED - t-nation.com
ZMA - 3 caps ED - t-nation.com
Carlsons Salmon Oil/GLA - 1 cap ED - carlsonlabs.com
Carlsons Salmon Oil - 1 cap ED - carlsonslabs.com

Flameout alone should be good ?

Also, I have researched on zinc and most readily absorbable form of zinc is zinc picolinate.
I take Carlsons fish oil in conjuction with Biotest Flameout for a few reasons.

Cost - Flameout is expensive, so I skimp on prices by only taking a half dose. Carlsons is dirt cheap, especially in liquid form. Plus, Carlsons has extra added bonus of Vitamin A, E and D(liquid form) and GLA and Vit E(Capsules).

Flameout is 25 bucks for 90 caps, or 45 days worth(2caps) If I took full dose at 4 tabs, that would last 22 days :rant:

Carlsons Tabs I get them 18 bucks for 230 tabs(115 days ;))

Carlsons Liquid I get 18 bucks for 100 days supply.

The benefits of fish oil are plentifull, just do a google search :type:

The most readibly absorbed minerals all are the "ate" forms, meaning they end in ate. Avoid oxide. I get my zinc threw Biotest, its VERY cheap, at 9 bucks for 45 day supply. Plus, it has magnesium added as well, and Vit B6 which further enhances mineral absorbtion.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean 5 months on, two off, right? When you were on Vitex how did you cycle that. It says for long term use but I remember you saying you cycled it.
I mix adound and try and cycle everything, right now Im doing everything 5 on 2 off.

Vitex was always everyday. I would go threw 3 bottles straight, which is 60 days, take 2 weeks off, repeat.

Biotests quality on herbs is untouchable, I havent seen a Vitex product yet that I would recommend.

On a completely different note, feeling much better today, had a cold last week that, even after recovering from, left me draining. Mega dosed the Vit C and feeling like a new man today. :bb:

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I mix adound and try and cycle everything, right now Im doing everything 5 on 2 off.

Vitex was always everyday. I would go threw 3 bottles straight, which is 60 days, take 2 weeks off, repeat.

Biotests quality on herbs is untouchable, I havent seen a Vitex product yet that I would recommend.

On a completely different note, feeling much better today, had a cold last week that, even after recovering from, left me draining. Mega dosed the Vit C and feeling like a new man today. :bb:
LEF recomends Cimetidine, Tagament, IIRC tripple dose for flu or heavy cold.
Influenza: Online References For Health Concerns

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established

Thanks. I know what you mean about finding good companies. There are so many out there it is hard to find one that is trustworthy. I will check out BioTest. I got my Vitex from GNC. I've never had a problem with them before. I am also checking out Swansons Supplements. If you go to epinions.com there is almost 9000 reviews on Swansons and they rate 4.5 out of 5 stars. So I may try them. Thanks for all the info. If I go with the ZMA I am going to have to cut out the Zinc I am taking now. I take 30mg every morning, but the ZMA has 30mg already and this would put me over 50mg a day meaning I would have to take a copper supp. If I keep it under 50 I should be able to avoid copper. I get a yearly physical in a couple of months and I am going to request a whole slew of blood work to make sure nothing is to elevated.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
At the risk of seeming redundant, I have another question about the Vitex. I know what it is purported to do, so I'm not asking about that.

PlymouthCity, what subjective benefits to Vitex give you? Bigger testes, better sense of well being, higher libido, other?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At the risk of seeming redundant, I have another question about the Vitex. I know what it is purported to do, so I'm not asking about that.

PlymouthCity, what subjective benefits to Vitex give you? Bigger testes, better sense of well being, higher libido, other?
Vitex works as a Luteinizing-hormone secretagogue (LHS). In other words, it causes the release of Luteinizing hormone, which in turn signals the testes to produce more Testosterone, but it also acts as an anti-progesterone and anti-prolactin agent, lowering progesterone and prolactin. Progesterone and prolactin are particularly nasty hormones, in that they cause — much more than estrogen — storage of body fat and mental depression. Prolactin can even cause lactation in men. And, by lowering progesterone and prolactin — just like lowering estrogen — you'll increase Testosterone through various feedback mechanisms.

I took a product called M, which contained Vitex, Calcium D Glucarate and Resveratrol. Again, I wouldn't trust Vitex from anyone, its a wait game for me until Biotest releases Vitex again.

Benefits? Less water retention around mid section increased seminal fluid(no joking there)

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
...by lowering progesterone and prolactin — just like lowering estrogen — you'll increase Testosterone through various feedback mechanisms.

I took a product called M, which contained Vitex, Calcium D Glucarate and Resveratrol. Again, I wouldn't trust Vitex from anyone, its a wait game for me until Biotest releases Vitex again.

Benefits? Less water retention around mid section increased seminal fluid(no joking there)
Are you saying this could be a substitute for hcg and that it would work even when "suppressed" by exogenous testosterone?

What about Alpha Male and Rez-V?

How long did it take for you to see the benefits?

Thanks.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying this could be a substitute for hcg and that it would work even when "suppressed" by exogenous testosterone?

What about Alpha Male and Rez-V?

How long did it take for you to see the benefits?

Thanks.
Vitex alone wouldn't be strong enough to be a substitute for hCG. However, the Alpha Male formulation, I suspect, could potentially be every bit as powerfull as hCG. Most users report a 200 point increase in TT and a 5 - 10 point increase in FT. Alpha Male alone was used by thousands as post cycle therapy when Biotest was releasing there as strong as steroid prohormones.

And it will work even when suppressed. Tribulus kick starts LH production, as does Vitex, and Eurycoma imparts its effects by selectively controlling the conversion of DHEA and other naturally occurring androgens into Testosterone. In fact, it even works when the testes are non-responsive to Luteinizing hormone. As long as the substrate hormones are present (and they're present in everyone), Eurycoma works.

Forskolin(Carbolin) is a very interesting substance. The name of the novel anabolic compound is Carbolin 19. The actual chemical name is colforsin 1,9-ethylcarbonate. Carbolin 19 is a carbonate ester of a naturally occurring diterpene called colforsin (aka, forskolin). Don't even begin to confuse this material with an herbal extract of Coleus forskohlii! A carbonate ester of pure colforsin, which means it's a highly pure, single compound

Here is the problem with Alpha Male - It is insanely expensive. A 50 dollar bottle last 3 1/2 weeks. So your looking at around 60 bucks a month or so to stay on 5/2. Compare that to getting test and/or hCG, which is practically nothing. Test is about 5 bucks a week and hCG is maybe half that.

I felt like a beast on Alpha, like 'This is the way Im supposed to feel" kinda feeling.

Rez-V is resveratrol, which I have spoken about a million times and currently take. The benefits of resveratrol are plenty, do a google search. Its not really a substance you notice much, other than the usual inctrease in seminal fliud and better orgasms I tend to get when mega dosing it at 300mg a day, but right now 100mg is all I can swing.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Vitex alone wouldn't be strong enough to be a substitute for hCG. However, the Alpha Male formulation, I suspect, could potentially be every bit as powerfull as hCG. Most users report a 200 point increase in TT and a 5 - 10 point increase in FT. Alpha Male alone was used by thousands as post cycle therapy when Biotest was releasing there as strong as steroid prohormones.

And it will work even when suppressed. Tribulus kick starts LH production, as does Vitex, and Eurycoma imparts its effects by selectively controlling the conversion of DHEA and other naturally occurring androgens into Testosterone. In fact, it even works when the testes are non-responsive to Luteinizing hormone. As long as the substrate hormones are present (and they're present in everyone), Eurycoma works.

Forskolin(Carbolin) is a very interesting substance. The name of the novel anabolic compound is Carbolin 19. The actual chemical name is colforsin 1,9-ethylcarbonate. Carbolin 19 is a carbonate ester of a naturally occurring diterpene called colforsin (aka, forskolin). Don't even begin to confuse this material with an herbal extract of Coleus forskohlii! A carbonate ester of pure colforsin, which means it's a highly pure, single compound

Here is the problem with Alpha Male - It is insanely expensive. A 50 dollar bottle last 3 1/2 weeks. So your looking at around 60 bucks a month or so to stay on 5/2. Compare that to getting test and/or hCG, which is practically nothing. Test is about 5 bucks a week and hCG is maybe half that.

I felt like a beast on Alpha, like 'This is the way Im supposed to feel" kinda feeling.

Rez-V is resveratrol, which I have spoken about a million times and currently take. The benefits of resveratrol are plenty, do a google search. Its not really a substance you notice much, other than the usual inctrease in seminal fliud and better orgasms I tend to get when mega dosing it at 300mg a day, but right now 100mg is all I can swing.
T-Nation Res-V 72 pills/bottle, $34.99, 0.49c/pill
LEF Resveratol 60 pills/bottle, $24.00, 0.40c/pill
both products have 100mg resveratol
LEF have additionally 120mg quercetin/pill

dcguy4u

Awards
does alpha male also helps with stromger erections ?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T-Nation Res-V 72 pills/bottle, $34.99, 0.49c/pill
LEF Resveratol 60 pills/bottle, $24.00, 0.40c/pill
both products have 100mg resveratol
LEF have additionally 120mg quercetin/pill
JansZ, you have forgotten your reading glasses ;)

The Lef brand does not have 100mg of resveratrol, it has 100mg of propriety blend and only 20mg of resveratrol. Grapeseed Extract With Resveratrol, 100 Mg, 60 Capsules

So, its

60 pills, at 20mg a pill, 24 bucks for bottle. So its 1200mg per bottle at 24 bucks.

Biotest, 100mg per pill, 72 pills. So its 7200mg for 35 bucks.

Biotest is much, much cheaper. When you gonna finally jump on the bandwagon :hammer:

Hey, i love LEF too, they have alot of other stuff I buy.

Champ50

Awards
When i say 5/2, I means 5 days on, 2 off.
I picked up on that one but assuming money was not an issue would you recommend the dosage that Biotest has on the bottle of a higher one?? This is in referance to all of their products but especially Alpha Male

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
JansZ, you have forgotten your reading glasses ;)

The Lef brand does not have 100mg of resveratrol, it has 100mg of propriety blend and only 20mg of resveratrol. Grapeseed Extract With Resveratrol, 100 Mg, 60 Capsules

So, its

60 pills, at 20mg a pill, 24 bucks for bottle. So its 1200mg per bottle at 24 bucks.

Biotest, 100mg per pill, 72 pills. So its 7200mg for 35 bucks.

Biotest is much, much cheaper. When you gonna finally jump on the bandwagon :hammer:

Hey, i love LEF too, they have alot of other stuff I buy.
Sorry for not posting link to the product I was refering to, (and it is not grapeseed extract).
Here it is:
Resveratrol Caps, 100 Mg 60 Vegetarian Capsules

Resveratrol, 20 Mg 60 Capsules

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not posting link to the product I was refering to, (and it is not grapeseed extract).
Here it is:
Resveratrol Caps, 100 Mg 60 Vegetarian Capsules

Resveratrol, 20 Mg 60 Capsules
Gotcha . Not a bad deal IF your a LEF member, and buy 4 bottles. 6000mg of Resveratrol for 24 bucks. Good stuff, thanks for the link. The other link you posted is wack.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I picked up on that one but assuming money was not an issue would you recommend the dosage that Biotest has on the bottle of a higher one?? This is in referance to all of their products but especially Alpha Male
Without a doubt, if you can swing it, take the full dose. :bruce2:

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Reveratol is good for..................
In 30 words or less.
=============================================================
Scientific studies document the multiple health effects of these components, which can be characterized as antibiotic, anti-tumor, anti-diabetic, anti-ulcer, cardioprotective, anti-inflammatory, and anti-brain aging.7
Le Magazine March 2007 - Report: What Dose Of Resveratrol Should Humans Take?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reveratol is good for..................
In 30 words or less.
=============================================================
Scientific studies document the multiple health effects of these components, which can be characterized as antibiotic, anti-tumor, anti-diabetic, anti-ulcer, cardioprotective, anti-inflammatory, and anti-brain aging.7
Le Magazine March 2007 - Report: What Dose Of Resveratrol Should Humans Take?
Resveratrol, right now, is in the spotlight. It is one of the most talked about and researched plant based compounds in the world.

Why is it so amazing? In ANIMAL studies(nothing in humans yet)

• Acts as both an estrogen antagonist and an aromatase inhibitor.

• Increases Testosterone without causing testicular shutdown

• Promotes blood vessel health and cardiovascular health in general

• Exhibits anti-cancer effects, particularly anti prostate-cancer effects

• Exhibits anti-aging effects

• Promotes fat loss

• Has anti-inflammatory properties

• Acts as an anti-oxidant

• Exhibits anti-arthritic effects

• Shows anti-fungal and anti-viral effects

• Acts as a liver protectant

Champ50

Awards
Let me be more clear, we had a miscommunication. I would take the full dose 7 days a week. I am asking if you would recommend a HIGHER DOSAGE than the one indicated by Biotest on the bottle????

2 tablets of AM provide

Tribulus - 375mg

Forskolin 1, 9-Carbonate 20mg

Vitex agnus cactus Eurycoma longifolia 170mg

Recommended dosage on the bottle is 2 tablets, would you recommend 4,6,8 tablets thats what I'm trying to get at Plymouth City. Thanks

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me be more clear, we had a miscommunication. I would take the full dose 7 days a week. I am asking if you would recommend a HIGHER DOSAGE than the one indicated by Biotest on the bottle????

2 tablets of AM provide

Tribulus - 375mg

Forskolin 1, 9-Carbonate 20mg

Vitex agnus cactus Eurycoma longifolia 170mg

Recommended dosage on the bottle is 2 tablets, would you recommend 4,6,8 tablets thats what I'm trying to get at Plymouth City. Thanks
The best way is 4 tablets a day, 5 days a week. One dose at first meal, one dose 6-8 hours later at 2nd or 3rd meal.

You want to take it with food as this will increase absorbtion.

You also want to take it 5 days/2off because that tricks the body. The brain will sense a rise in LH and react accordingly(it will adjust). By following a 5 on 2 off pattern you will prevent the brain from adjusting to increases in LH.

And I would like to add, those numbers you posted above are in ONE capsule, not two ;)

Two tablets are 750mg of Trib, 40mg of foreskolin and 340mg of Eurycoma and Vitex(yes, the same vitex I have been talking about all over this forum). It is one beast of a supplement.

Champ50

Awards
The best way is 4 tablets a day, 5 days a week. One dose at first meal, one dose 6-8 hours later at 2nd or 3rd meal.

You want to take it with food as this will increase absorbtion.

You also want to take it 5 days/2off because that tricks the body. The brain will sense a rise in LH and react accordingly(it will adjust). By following a 5 on 2 off pattern you will prevent the brain from adjusting to increases in LH.

And I would like to add, those numbers you posted above are in ONE capsule, not two ;)

Two tablets are 750mg of Trib, 40mg of foreskolin and 340mg of Eurycoma and Vitex(yes, the same vitex I have been talking about all over this forum). It is one beast of a supplement.

Son of a ***** if that doesn't get you going I don't know what would LOL. Thanks so much for all the great info. Would the 4 tablet per day dosage be the one that guys found increased TT by 200 and FT by 5-10 on average??

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Son of a ***** if that doesn't get you going I don't know what would LOL. Thanks so much for all the great info. Would the 4 tablet per day dosage be the one that guys found increased TT by 200 and FT by 5-10 on average??
You bet.

Fix your PM so i can message you there is another product that is a transdermal that I have had my eyes on for a little while now, and I think it is even better. I'll give everyone a hint, it starts with a D. :jaw:

Shoot, I am jumpy at the excitement of stacking those two together :) :) :)

Champ50

Awards
You bet.

Fix your PM so i can message you there is another product that is a transdermal that I have had my eyes on for a little while now, and I think it is even better. I'll give everyone a hint, it starts with a D. :jaw:

Shoot, I am jumpy at the excitement of stacking those two together :) :) :)
I don't think I can use the pm feature till I have 50 posts, so I better get to posting :woohoo:

dcguy4u

Awards
Yo Plymouth,
I know which D you are talking about. I have my eyes on that too.
Question:
Old Aplha Male was supposed to work better with M but it didn't have vitex in it. New Alpha Male does have vitex in it. If i do aplha Male + Rez V . I am still missing Calcium G from the old equation. How important it is to do Calcium G with alpha male ?

Thanks

Champ50

Awards
Yo Plymouth,
Question:
Old Aplha Male was supposed to work better with M but it didn't have vitex in it. New Alpha Male does have vitex in it. If i do aplha Male + Rez V . I am still missing Calcium G from the old equation. How important it is to do Calcium G with alpha male ?

Thanks
Definitely a good question:think:

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yo Plymouth,
Question:

Thanks
Calcium D Glucarate is one of my "Staple" supplements that I take everyday, like fish oil. Its an important one and one of the most important, IMO. Calcium D is a very, very potent anti cancer supplement.

"In 1986 Walaszek and co-workers demonstrated that taking D-Glucarate orally, in animals and humans, leads to a slow release of a substance that inhibits glucuronidase. Glucuronidase is an enzyme that thwarts the body’s efforts to rid itself of cancer causing substances known as carcinogens."

"Rats given anthracene develop breast cancer, but if they were pre-treated with dietary Glucarate, tumor development was blocked in over 70% of the animals. It was shown that when D-Glucarate was fed to the animals, the levels of estradiol (the form of estrogen that causes breast cancer) were decreased in the blood. In summery, D-Glucarate lowers the level of glucuronidase, and in so doing allows the body eliminate harmful carcinogens (cancer causing chemicals)"

Calcium D

So Calcium D is one of the top 10, IMO. I always take it at 200mg a day, and its pretty cheap. There are alot of places to get it, I suggest lef.com

Become a member of LEF and support them, they are good people. If you do so, you can buy Cal D, 60 caps, for $11.25. Calcium D-Glucarate, 200 Mg 60 Capsules

So basically Calcium D costs under 6 bucks a month. Worth it.

And yes DcGuy, I am very, very excited about stacking that product we are talking about, the transdermal "D" with some other goodies. They are in the process of reworking the DS version to be even more potent. I will be sure to let everyone know my experience with it, and of course I will have bloodwork to show as well. The numbers don't lie :smite:

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW everone, if you become a LEF member you can also get resveratrol cheap, even cheaper than Biotest. 6000mg bottle for 24 bucks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CopyCat General Chat 12
Anabolics 13