Plss help

Mr_212

Awards
Looking into doing a 8 week cycle of follidrone and erase pro + for recomp I’ve been feeling and looking like **** lately is this cycle helpful or just I add something else

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This should be in the supplement forums, as follidrone is a natural anabolic and erase pro is designed to control cortisol.
Follidrone has a very good reputation, just take it with carbs or it will make you feel hypoglycemic. No idea about erase pro, but it contains Ashwagandha, which some people cannot tolerate. Personally, I'll drop the erase pro to see if you feel any change.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This should be in the supplement forums, as follidrone is a natural anabolic and erase pro is designed to control cortisol.
Follidrone has a very good reputation, just take it with carbs or it will make you feel hypoglycemic. No idea about erase pro, but it contains Ashwagandha, which some people cannot tolerate. Personally, I'll drop the erase pro to see if you feel any change.
I might be wrong but I don't think he's running them yet. I read his post as he's been feeling cruddy and he's asking if he starts taking the supps, will they make him feel better.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking into doing a 8 week cycle of follidrone and erase pro + for recomp I’ve been feeling and looking like **** lately is this cycle helpful or just I add something else
Why do you think you've been feeling crappy lately and what are you hoping these supps will do for you?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I might be wrong but I don't think he's running them yet. I read his post as he's been feeling cruddy and he's asking if he starts taking the supps, will they make him feel better.
****, you're right! Anyway, as advice, I really like follidrone. Some state that they can take lots of carbs on follidrone without gaining fat mass. Lately I've been eating slightly over maintenance and fat mass stays the same. Anabolic effect has also tons of positive reviews.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
****, you're right! Anyway, as advice, I really like follidrone. Some state that they can take lots of carbs on follidrone without gaining fat mass. Lately I've been eating slightly over maintenance and fat mass stays the same. Anabolic effect has also tons of positive reviews.
It is quite possible he's become a bit insulin resistant due to poor diet, lack of exercise, etc. If that is the case, the follidrone might help. Capitalism dictates that I also shamelessly plug my Epichaos at this juncture as well... 😇

Transdermal Epicatechin currently on BOGO

Mr_212

Awards
I have not stared taking the and I would like to use it for a recomp I have been looking like crap due to no working out and eating crappy so thought this stack would help with a proper diet to help aid in getting back in shape as I’m rocking the dad bod at the moment and don’t like it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Misread the title and thought you wanted help with your piss to be honest 🤣

but on the actual topic, imo any stack (natural or anabolic) is pretty pointless when you admit your diet and training is crap. Get those sorted and consistent for at least 3 months first and then add the supplements. If you don’t have the discipline to do that then you won’t have the discipline to get anything from any stack.

this stuff helps when all the basics are being nailed. It isn’t going to move the needle without that being in place though bro.

just an honest opinion