Please Provide Igf-2 Results

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone give a review of IGF-2 and mention specific results, weight, strength gains? I would greatly appreciate this.

Vegking

Awards
Can anyone give a review of IGF-2 and mention specific results, weight, strength gains? I would greatly appreciate this.
Two items you will see people give favorable reviews for are Drive and IGF-2. However, it seems like most of the people running either Drive or IGF-2 are also running RPM at the same time. So what I want to know, is how is IGF-2 or Drive on their own without RPM?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering the same thing considering how expensive it is to run IGF-2 for eight weeks ($115 for me, 9 pills a day)????

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Didnt run IGF-2 or Drive solo but if you want to look at my results by taking them together the links are in my sig

Vegking

Awards
Help me understand something. If stims increase cortisol output and cortisol knocks out test. or brings test. levels down, then why take stims?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Help me understand something. If stims increase cortisol output and cortisol knocks out test. or brings test. levels down, then why take stims?
Caffeine and stimulant are not-synonymous.

Vegking

Awards
okay, so does that mean that caffeine is the only stimulant that has negative effects on cortisol, adrenal fatigue, blood gluecose, water levels and all the other negative sides?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
okay, so does that mean that caffeine is the only stimulant that has negative effects on cortisol, adrenal fatigue, blood gluecose, water levels and all the other negative sides?
a lot of guy's here stack a fatburner like leviathan reloaded with a non -stim like dcp, and add lean extreme for anti-cort and fatburning. it sounds like an expensive stack but lots of guys have gotten really good results.