Plateau - Bulking

twarrior212

twarrior212

Awards
How's it going.. I've been going strong for over a year now, I was "away" for a few months shortly after I began PCT. Met with my dr my levels and blood work are all good.
-diets clean
-lifting 5-6xs a week

23y/o
190lbs
5'10
18% BF

Thinking about running this to break my plateau & peak to 225-230

50mg/ed Anadrol 1-4
50mg/ed Dbol 1-5
300mg/mon&thurs (600mgEW) 1-12
50mg/ed Winstrol 9-12

Milk thistle during entire 12wk

Pct Clomid/Nolva

*Vets feedback*

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i would shy away from running 3 oral compounds

twarrior212

twarrior212

Awards
I hear a bunch about how it's very harsh on your liver but with Liv-52 & Milk thistle (no alcohol) & 1 1/2-2 gallons of H20 a day I think I'll be safe.. More concerned about the 2 orals at once though

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I hear a bunch about how it's very harsh on your liver but with Liv-52 & Milk thistle (no alcohol) & 1 1/2-2 gallons of H20 a day I think I'll be safe.. More concerned about the 2 orals at once though
thats what i said.....

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do u have any idea what this cycle will do to ur lipid profile? That matters btw. U can recover ur test in a matter of two months time but it might take 2 to 3 times that long to get lipids back in good order.

Honestly man this doesnt sound good at all, and its got to be in the wrong forum too.

Consider using Trest or Test and ONE of those orals, maybe Dbol alone.

Anyways, a true plateau is one where u are struggling to pack on dry, lean mass. At that point the only way past a plateau is to cut up and get the body primed for mass building again. However, if u arent gaining any weight anymore, its either because u arent eating enough carbs in a smart fashion or because ur insulin sensitivity is crap.

Cut down to 12% or less and you'll see so much better mass building efforts.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on cutting down, at 190 and 18% you shouldn't be using this many compounds at once. Cut for this summer without anabolics (try clen or albuterol), then come fall you'll be in great shape to do a heavy bulk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 4
Training Forum 1
Anabolics 2
Training Forum 8
Nutrition / Health 6