Planning cycle....1-test/4ad/1,4 andro

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I am planning my next cycle and was thinking of 5gr 1-test.....5gr 4ad and 5 gr 1,4 andro in 240ml homebrew solution. I decided to add the 1,4 to the mix because I heard some good things from a few heads on these boards about it. It is kinda close to the tren-x formulation. What do you guys think? Would it be better to make the 1-test/ 4ad trans and a seperate bottle of 1,4 andro if it needs to be taken at a higher dose transdermally?

With 5gr of each in 240ml, I was thinking of dosing at 6.5ml 2 x day. So that = 406.25mg of androgen per dose, which = 135.416mg of each androgen. That would give me roughly 270mg of each androgen per day or 812.5mg total androgens per day.

I would be bulking. I currently weigh 200-205lbs.....20%bf. I would appreciate any feed back or thoughts on this cycle from those with experience. Thanks.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would definately up the doses if you are bulking.. Up the 4-ad to twice as much 1-test and do around 300-400 mg 1,4 .. Mix it in a separate bottle as well. I think you would be happy with that.. TTY

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I would definately up the doses if you are bulking.. Up the 4-ad to twice as much 1-test and do around 300-400 mg 1,4 .. Mix it in a separate bottle as well. I think you would be happy with that.. TTY
Hey Curt, could you be a bit more specific on the ratio of 1-test/4ad? Like 9gr 4ad and 6gr 1-test? and at what dose? 600mg 4ad and 300mg 1-test (a day) in addition to the 300-400 mg 1,4? Thanks.

Any other repies are welcome.

T-Bar

Awards
I have 15 grams of 4ad in one bottle and 10 grams of 1test in another bottle, I apply 3 squirts from each bottle daily. I thought that 1,4 was better absorbed orally?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I have 15 grams of 4ad in one bottle and 10 grams of 1test in another bottle, I apply 3 squirts from each bottle daily. I thought that 1,4 was better absorbed orally?
What are you using t-gel or homebrew? I think t-gel, and did you 15gr 4ad dissolve well?

Yes 1,4 andro is said to be better absorbed orally, but I read how a few members here made good gains on it trensdermally.

I get some bloat from 4ad, so mabe I'll keep the 1 to 1 ratio on 1-test/4ad. I could always add 1,4 andro orally. I would like some lean gains and lose some body fat ( the impossible). The problem is my diet is never really clean.....I love to eat!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey scorp.. I would do abotu 250mg of 1-test and at least 250mg of 4-ad for bulking.. And 400mg of the 1,4 andro... Hope that helps.. TTY