Pre-planning First Test E Cycle

sabsigseven

Awards
Hi all - this has probably been pretty much done to death now and likely every permutation of beginner cycle exists out there *somewhere*. I thought I'd trouble everyone with mine (still VERY MUCH at outline stage and much more research and planning needs to go into it.) Couldn't hurt to have an opinion or two, and I'd much rather make and rectify mistakes in planning that make mistakes on-cycle.

I'm 35 yrs old, 6' tall, 205lbs, bodyfat 15% +/-. When the cycle starts (ideally after my next cut) I should be somewhere around 12% bf and probably 36 years old.

Anyway - proposed outline is this:

Week 1 - 10mg M1T ED, 500mg Test E (single pin, once weekly,) Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg EOD.
Week 2 - 10mg M1T ED, 500mg Test E (single pin, once weekly,) Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg EOD.
Week 3 to week 13 - Test E (single pin, once weekly,) Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg EOD.
Week 14 - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg EOD.
Week 15 - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg EOD.
Week 16 - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg EOD, Nolvadex 40mg ED
Week 17 - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg EOD, Nolvadex 40mg ED
Week 18 - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg EOD, Nolvadex 20mg ED
Week 19 - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg EOD, Nolvadex 20mg ED

Additional:

NAC - all through + PCT
Fish oil supps - all through + PCT
Saw Palmetto - all through + PCT
Multivitamins etc.

The M1T I am proposing for a kickstart. I'm experienced with M1T (or rather, I have had a few M1T cycles and gotten good gains and PCT has gone well as far as I can tell having not had bloods done.)

The Test E I understand is a medium-chain ester, which should give stable blood concentration for a week from (in this case) a 2ml pin.

Aromasin is, I understand, somewhat unforgiving if estrogen levels are tanked with it, so starting with 12.5mg EOD. I will up this to ED if gyno appears, or what I determine to be estrogen related sides appear. Should I develop gyno (I am prone I think) and the Aromasin does not reverse the symptoms I have a lot of Nolva on-hand. Letro I'm wavering on having in the drawer just in case.

Questions at this stage are:

- Am I dosing the AI correctly through PCT?
- Is the PCT itself sound even?

Thanks to anyone who can help a noob out.

sabsigseven

Awards
Just a small bump for this, any and all advice appreciated. I'd probably add in that the Aromasin dose is intended to be a 'feeler' dosage, will be equipped for more and prepared for less should estrogen sides manifest. I'm also pondering trying to combat potential estrogen sides (gyno specifically) with nolva also whilst on-cycle, but need to research a bit more info on stopping that/tapering that down before PCT or even right up to it.

I also don't feel the need for HCG alongside the test (as has been recommended elsewhere) as fertility not a concern. Would that be the only reason some would deem it necessary? I've read it makes for an 'easier' recovery but never seen why in concrete terms.

Thanks folks for any opinions or answers on indeed anything.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would suggest using the nolva throughout at a moderate dose (20mg EOD) not only to help fight gyno but to fight the suppression of your natural testosterone. A lot of forum members on here have been experimenting with this SERM on cycle theory and most have had good success as evidenced trough bloodwork. You should be able to lower your AI dose as well if using the nolva throughout.

It's what I would do.

Also, I don't think you need that much AI during PCT. I would drop to E3D or E4D unless gyno symptoms arise, which they shouldn't, especially with the nolva.

Also, I would bump up your M1T to 3-4 weeks instead of 2

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d split the test into 2 doses per week to keep levels more steady and prevent unnecessary spikes in other levels. I’d also consider bumping the m1t to 3-4 weeks like ricky said. I personally wouldn’t bother running aromasin in pct, at least at those doses. I’d also recommend grabbing an all-in-one cycle support, like k1ngsguard, for the kickstart portion of the cycle.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would also split the test into 2 shots per week. As stated to help keep hormones stable, this will help manage estrogen easier, and also because 2ml and 500mg of test is probably going to hurt.

sabsigseven

Awards
Gents thanks very much for the info here.

I would suggest using the nolva throughout at a moderate dose (20mg EOD) not only to help fight gyno but to fight the suppression of your natural testosterone. A lot of forum members on here have been experimenting with this SERM on cycle theory and most have had good success as evidenced trough bloodwork. You should be able to lower your AI dose as well if using the nolva throughout.

It's what I would do.

Also, I don't think you need that much AI during PCT. I would drop to E3D or E4D unless gyno symptoms arise, which they shouldn't, especially with the nolva.

Also, I would bump up your M1T to 3-4 weeks instead of 2
Thanks RickyBlobby. This is convenient for me as I certainly have enough Nolva. I'll also get Letro on hand just in case, and will do 3 weeks M1T.

I’d split the test into 2 doses per week to keep levels more steady and prevent unnecessary spikes in other levels. I’d also consider bumping the m1t to 3-4 weeks like ricky said. I personally wouldn’t bother running aromasin in pct, at least at those doses. I’d also recommend grabbing an all-in-one cycle support, like k1ngsguard, for the kickstart portion of the cycle.
Cheers AnabolicGuru, I'll bump that up to 3 weeks indeed and get the necessary supplement stack out. I'd not heard of k1ngsguard until now, I'll check that out. And cheers also for the rest of that.

I would also split the test into 2 shots per week. As stated to help keep hormones stable, this will help manage estrogen easier, and also because 2ml and 500mg of test is probably going to hurt.
Yeah I'd read it as a given to split the dosage in two, but then some very convincing posts elsewhere saying not to bother. As to 2ml 'hurting' I don't know I'd mind as such, but then again never 'been there' before! It does stand to reason that a split dose as is being suggested would make for more stability, as far as my layman's knowledge of the endocrine system goes anyway. I'll research this a little more I think, thanks very much for the help there.

Okay, so revised now as it stands the cycle is looking more like this:

Week 1 - 10mg M1T ED, 500mg Test E (250mg pin, twice weekly,) Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg E4D, Nolvadex 20mg EOD.
Week 2 - 10mg M1T ED, 500mg Test E (250mg pin, twice weekly,) Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg E4D, Nolvadex 20mg EOD.
Week 3 - 10mg M1T ED, 500mg Test E (250mg pin, twice weekly,) Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg E4D, Nolvadex 20mg EOD.
Week 4 to week 13 - Test E (250mg pin, twice weekly,) Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg E4D, Nolvadex 20mg EOD.
Week 14 - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg E4D.
Week 15 - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg E4D.
Week 16 - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg/week, Nolvadex 40mg ED.
Week 17 - Nolvadex 40mg ED.
Week 18 - Nolvadex 20mg ED.
Week 19 - Nolvadex 20mg ED.

Additional:

K1ng's Guard - weeks 1-4 (some components of this likely redundant but overkill liver support is fine by me!)
R-ALA - weeks 1-4 300mg/day
COq10 - weeks 1-4 100mg/day
Hawthorn Berry - weeks 1-4 1000mg/day
Policosinol - weeks 1-4 40mg/day

###The above to act as on-cycle support for the kickstarter 3 weeks###
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Milk Thistle - all through + PCT - 1000mg/day
NAC - all through + PCT - 300mg/day
Fish oil supps - all through + PCT
Saw Palmetto - all through + PCT - 540mg/day
Multivitamins etc.

Hopefully that's a touch more sane. The 'bridge' fortnight prior to starting PCT though do I have right? Is my tapering of Aromasin sensible also?

Again this is 'feeler' dosage of Aromasin and may go up or down, but I'll have Nolva helping with sides/estrogen alongside it so I'll be looking to not tank estro with too much of either. I've also read that Aromasin will 'help' to an extent with hypogonadism - good helping hand that way, afaik making HCG on cycle now irrelevant for me.

Again thanks hugely for the help and opinions.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Run the nolva from day one. It will fight the suppression of your natural testosterone more effectively if it isn't allowed to plummet first

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you have enough M1T to run 4 weeks? Btw, very little to be said here. Great advice from experienced guys said already. Nolva will not hurt on cycle, it will only help, keeps receptors in breast tissue at bay and very likely will help suppression. Cheers for your research and receptiveness to good advice here.

sabsigseven

Awards
Do you have enough M1T to run 4 weeks? Btw, very little to be said here. Great advice from experienced guys said already. Nolva will not hurt on cycle, it will only help, keeps receptors in breast tissue at bay and very likely will help suppression. Cheers for your research and receptiveness to good advice here.
Thanks Matthersby - this site's a super resource honestly and the advice from everywhere is hugely appreciated, as is the attitude of folks helping who don't mind answering politely and patiently what may be very basic questions, and even said advice being questioned! Very grateful. I have much more research to do ofc; outside of the cycle itself there's PIP considerations/what to expect from XYZ related to pinning, storage and sanitary handling of gear, managing/limiting hair loss etc but all these I'm fairly sure I can glean from reading here and around (reliable) sites out there.

As a brief aside I couldn't possibly imagine just grabbing gear, jabbing it into yourself with no preparation and hoping a quick Google would suffice, but some people honestly do this out there in the world. I'm getting more clued up but I'm nowhere near "there" yet! Left a few months to get the facts and planning together and it'll definitely take all that...

...And on that front, the PCT is almost all here. Ancillaries after that then last of all the Test itself.

Back to it, yes I do have a fair stash of M1T but the last time I ran a cycle of it for 4 weeks the lethargy was maddening; I had every supplement under the sun to take the edge off, but that aspect of it just hits me hard. Weeks 1-2 were ok, week 3 was getting very laborious and week 4 I was more like some sort of sleeping grumpy ape-creature. My most recent cycle of Super DMZ 3 was even worse! Although I had probably tanked my estrogen in over-using butein during that; a bit of an unknown but definitely was effective for me in estrogen suppression at least - this was something of a calculated mistake, but a mistake I have to admit to and did learn from.

On the M1T front I'm hoping that once stopped end of week 3 the effects from it should persist into week 4, bleeding into a stage where the test has settled into working, and the people in my life are still talking to me. Each time I've cycled M1T the first week of PCT I've still been 'up there' for most of it. I intend to take holiday from work for weeks 2 and 3 just in case.

Cheers all.