Piston ANIMAL Pump [sample review]

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to universal for getting me the sample. Esp. since it said continental US only and im in Hawaii. Props for that.

Okay so I wasnt able to report right away, this was Friday's workout. I followed the directions which said take 30min before training with empty stomach for best results. Did that.

Got to the gym for a Shoulders Triceps day. Smith bench 5 sets not much pump yet. Lateral raises good pump, delts blew up. Decided to throw in some heavy hammer curls. HUGE ROCK SOLID pumps!!!! Strength seemed to be up with reverse pec dec. Uprights were good too. By the time i get to tris i was just telling my friend about the animal pump. i kept thinking to myself "wow, this feels like a steroid pump"...Seriously it was a solid pump, meaning not like a water or inflateable pump haha this was like rock pumps. I liked it kept looking at my arms while driving home and could see my delts poppin out in the mirror when i arrived at home. So far Im very impressed with the two Universal products ive used; Animal Pak & Pump. I think they have seriously caught my attention and im looking forward to trying some more of their stuff.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is a solid supp IMO. They have a nice line, and the one I am really interested in now is animal omega. I have tried and liked everything else, especially stak

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
taking a bunch of pills appeals to me too. I mean im so used to taking pills that if i dont i dont feel sane haha. I also figured with the amout of pills they have it must be the right doses they are putting out. Not like a all in one smashed in this tiny pill type of thing.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed, and personally the paks make things easy on me for work. they travel well :)

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to universal for getting me the sample. Esp. since it said continental US only and im in Hawaii. Props for that.

Okay so I wasnt able to report right away, this was Friday's workout. I followed the directions which said take 30min before training with empty stomach for best results. Did that.

Got to the gym for a Shoulders Triceps day. Smith bench 5 sets not much pump yet. Lateral raises good pump, delts blew up. Decided to throw in some heavy hammer curls. HUGE ROCK SOLID pumps!!!! Strength seemed to be up with reverse pec dec. Uprights were good too. By the time i get to tris i was just telling my friend about the animal pump. i kept thinking to myself "wow, this feels like a steroid pump"...Seriously it was a solid pump, meaning not like a water or inflateable pump haha this was like rock pumps. I liked it kept looking at my arms while driving home and could see my delts poppin out in the mirror when i arrived at home. So far Im very impressed with the two Universal products ive used; Animal Pak & Pump. I think they have seriously caught my attention and im looking forward to trying some more of their stuff.

Glad ya liked the sample.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
agreed, and personally the paks make things easy on me for work. they travel well :)
Packs, whether Pak, Stak, Pump, Omega, Flex or whatever--is about convenience for sure.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Very solid review and glad you liked it. Pump is definitely one of my favorite pre workout supps.

Agreed on the easy travel. Going back and forth to classes and its very doable having packs of the pills as opposed to having them just loosely in my pocket. Much more sanitary too.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pump surprised me too bro. I think it is better than any pump product I have ever used in terms of actual 'pump'.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Animal Pump surprised me too bro. I think it is better than any pump product I have ever used in terms of actual 'pump'.
It sounds like Pump is "surprising" a lot of fellas here at AM. Truth is, people on other forums know a lot about it and it's a very popular supp. Glad members here are finding out for themselves.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like i said, it was a SOLID pump. Definately enjoyed it.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Nice bro, glad you got the results you were looking for. Pump is a solid product and is always being rotated in and out of my supplement regimen.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
it is a solid supp IMO. They have a nice line, and the one I am really interested in now is animal omega. I have tried and liked everything else, especially stak
You might just have to get out there and pick up a can for yourself or look for a possible future promo...hmm we shall see

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, glad you like the product. I took a pack yesterday prior to my shoulder workout and my delts felt swollen as ever.