Piston Honda's Athletix Stim-Free Sample review

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powder's taste reminded me of the watermelon flavor of Mesomorph and Ragnarok. Very tasty, although there was a slight after-taste in the back of my throat that reminded me of a kind of alcohol taste; don't know how to describe it actually, but there was something noticeable about the taste.

Used it for a chest/back workout session of about 45 minutes and had good pumps and endurance. Was it better or worse than a competitor's products? All things being equal, not much differentiation here. That's not a bad thing; it just didn't blow me away and set itself apart.

Curious to see the profile when it's released. Won't make any guesses until then either!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews! Glad it worked well for you!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious to see the profile when it's released. Won't make any guesses until then either!
Ha I think we all are! JD keeps all the secrets to himself! You're the first person I've seen describe an alcohol-ish type aftertaste. Like a cough syrup or more like vodka/tequila taste? How much water did you mix in?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The aftertaste was a bit "off," I describe it as "tasting the smell." Yohimbe products give me that kind of mouth feel that even my nose kind of feels also. Which would be unusual for a stim-free product.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The aftertaste was a bit "off," I describe it as "tasting the smell." Yohimbe products give me that kind of mouth feel that even my nose kind of feels also. Which would be unusual for a stim-free product.
That would be most unusual for a stim free product indeed. I'm looking forward to when we finally lift the veil on the ingredient profile!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be most unusual for a stim free product indeed. I'm looking forward to when we finally lift the veil on the ingredient profile!
The ingredients profiles rock.... I can't wait until they are released.... taking it to the next level like the new improved Titanium :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powder's taste reminded me of the watermelon flavor of Mesomorph and Ragnarok. Very tasty, although there was a slight after-taste in the back of my throat that reminded me of a kind of alcohol taste; don't know how to describe it actually, but there was something noticeable about the taste.

Used it for a chest/back workout session of about 45 minutes and had good pumps and endurance. Was it better or worse than a competitor's products? All things being equal, not much differentiation here. That's not a bad thing; it just didn't blow me away and set itself apart.

Take a look at the profile for yourself! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/high-volume-295-grams.html