Piston Honda's Athletix Stim Sample review

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I broke open the caps (which were tightly packed!) because I was told that the powder was actually flavored...very similar to the Formula-X taste! Same aftertaste as I noticed in the stim-free version; a taste that wasn't in the Formula-X.

Can't say I noticed any kind of enhanced stim sensation, although I was sweating profusely during my shoulder workout. I kept the rest times shorter and did some heavy volume, but that could have been as much of a contributing factor to the sweating as anything in the product formula. I was able to go for a solid 45 minutes though, which is a bit unusual for me on shoulder days, even on shorter rest periods!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I broke open the caps (which were tightly packed!) because I was told that the powder was actually flavored...very similar to the Formula-X taste! Same aftertaste as I noticed in the stim-free version; a taste that wasn't in the Formula-X.

Can't say I noticed any kind of enhanced stim sensation, although I was sweating profusely during my shoulder workout. I kept the rest times shorter and did some heavy volume, but that could have been as much of a contributing factor to the sweating as anything in the product formula. I was able to go for a solid 45 minutes though, which is a bit unusual for me on shoulder days, even on shorter rest periods!
Thanks for the review Piston!

How did you feel post-workout? Any signs of crashing? Maintainable energy levels for awhile afterwards? I know for me personally I'm always weary of a "crash" associated with some (heavily) stimmed preworkouts and I hate that feeling afterwards!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No crash, can't think of what to compare it to honestly.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No crash is a bonus, I hate taking pre-workouts that give a bad crash, feeling like I don't want to move for the rest of the day.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No crash is a bonus, I hate taking pre-workouts that give a bad crash, feeling like I don't want to move for the rest of the day.
The 1,3D crash was the worst... but my god did I feel like a super beast during the workout lol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1,3 stim weiner is the worst.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for this sick review!

Who has jumped on the Nutraplanet sale for Acute FX?