Pink Magic or Free Test?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
Free test didn't seem like it did much for me.. But I always hear good things about pink magic

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried either so cannot give personal feedback. I found Pink Magic going much cheaper online. I spoke to someone from one of the larger retailers to ask for feedback from customers and they said "to be honest Pink Magic is not very good".

I don't usually go by one person's word but they summarised customer reviews in the same way as me reading logs on here.

Take that however you like, just adding what I had heard. No agenda, no supplement company bias to either of these.

Machete1018

Awards
Thanks Rosie,
I will give it a try but if it doesn't do anything for me then I will return it for the free test. I am really hoping it will work.
I will mention I was taking 3 pills twice a day (free test) and maybe that's why I was getting "gas". The recommend dose was two twice a day. Any thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie,
I will give it a try but if it doesn't do anything for me then I will return it for the free test. I am really hoping it will work.
I will mention I was taking 3 pills twice a day (free test) and maybe that's why I was getting "gas". The recommend dose was two twice a day. Any thoughts?
The recommended dosage of FREE TEST is actually 4 caps ONCE daily (first thing). The gas thing may have been an individual response on your part from taking far more than the recommended dosage, as I never experienced such a thing using FREE TEST, and I dosed at 4 caps daily.

~Rosie~

Machete1018

Awards
Any suggestions on PM dosage for early 6 am workout? 4 capsules when I wake at 5am?
Thanks in advance. Great site.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any suggestions on PM dosage for early 6 am workout? 4 capsules when I wake at 5am?
Thanks in advance. Great site.
You don't need to use a pm dosage for a first thing training session. Just dose 4 caps first thing when you wake up.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, are you referring to the Pink Magic (PM)?
Ah, no - I thought you were talking about using a pm dosage for FREE TEST, since the post you responded to was about FREE TEST. You'll have to ask a USP Labs rep or someone who knows about their products.

~Rosie~

Machete1018

Awards
Sorry for the confusion....though i will take your advice next time im on the FREE TEST.
Thanks.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the confusion....though i will take your advice next time im on the FREE TEST.
Thanks.
for pink Magic...I also workout at 6am-ish...i'd pop 2 caps PreWO...then 3 with lunch at 11am...then 3 with dinner at ~5pm....for the 8 total recommended caps on WO days...non WO days, 2/2/2 with meals thru-out the day....

Machete1018

Awards
Ok, week 2...still nothing yet. Getting a bit frustrated. Thinking about making the switch back. Maybe its premature, but want to get my moneys worth. Maybe I'm just a nonresponder to Pink Magic.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I bought two bottles of PM when they were discounted on a sale sight and had not used them, just stored them. Kinda wished I dident because Iam skeptical of most test boosters to begin with. I started taking them today to assist with my winter bulk goals, will report back on how it goes. Hope PM really does me well cause I hate the idea of wasted money.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, week 2...still nothing yet. Getting a bit frustrated. Thinking about making the switch back. Maybe its premature, but want to get my moneys worth. Maybe I'm just a nonresponder to Pink Magic.
Don't give up man...I've read for some it can take up to 3 weeks for PM to fully kick in for them...It's usually 2-2.5 weeks for me...how long are you planning on running it for?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Don't give up... keep at it!

Machete1018

Awards
I was hoping 8-12 weeks, but I just haven't gotten the results that I got with the free test. I'll give it a few more days or so.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping 8-12 weeks, but I just haven't gotten the results that I got with the free test. I'll give it a few more days or so.
Someone above mentioned Pink Magic's results not coming in until week 3 and later... I've read this before too. You've already invested time and effort- go at least 4 weeks.

art68us

art68us

Awards
Pink magic is decent but overpriced IMO. It works but i wouldnt pay more than 40 bucks for it

Machete1018

Awards
Week 3...great workout today. Blasted my legs. Squats were definitely stronger than lately. Felt great all over (strength, endurance, joints, and focus). Coincidence? Maybe. Still to early to tell. Ate like a pig over x-mas. Calorie intake definitely went up. Had some decent rest as well opposed to daily hectic work schedule.

I am stacking this with HgHup. The combo could be kicking in.

Tomorrow is chest and back...we'll see.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
HereToStudy PinkMagic and HGHpro Log!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/153110-heretostudy-sleeps-deep.html

PINK MAGIC FINAL REVIEW

The Pink Magic has come to a resolution. Lets see how it went

STRENGTH INCREASE

BOOM....Beast mode. That is the only way to describe the effects that Pink had on my stregnth. I honestly hit multiple PRs everytime it went to the gym. It did take some days to kick in for me though. Many pink reviewers were seeing the effects in days one and two. It took me 5.5 days, but it was surely worth the wait.
9/10

Intensity

This follows along with the beast mode mentioned earlier. The Intensity at the gym was an intense feeling. I wanted to push pull and slam weights as much as I could. I didn't take no for an answer when it came to pushing out that final rep.
10/10

FAT LOSS/RECOMP

I planned to end this cycle in a cut and end up deciding to bridge the last couple days of it in with my clenbuterol cycle. So I basically was bulking until the last couple days when I switched to a cut. Many reviewers saw some fat loss, but it wasn't completely my goal through this cycle. I did feel like I might have lost some fat, but not enough to make it significant. It might be better on a cut. Very similar to my thoughts on HGHpro.
7/10

SIZE INCREASE/HOWS THE MIRROR?

I definitely grew during this cycle. I gained aprox. 3lbs, which may not seem significant, but given the fact that there was a tiny bit of fat loss, or more importantly no fat gain, I am quite happy. But, I don't care if I was 150 or 295, its all about the mirror for me. Overall my general physique has improved quite nicely. I am a bit more muscular looking, but overall just looking good, if I do say so myself.
8.5/10

Vascularity

I am not lean enough for vascularity, or so I thought. The pink will bring out the veins in anyone. It's primarily during my "pump," but very noticeable. I can only imagine what it would have looked like if I was leaner.
9/10

Big Thanks and shout out the USP Labs! Thanks for the chance to log. Also i like the fact that you had many beta test this product and then even improved it for retail. I will have to give the retail one a shot sometime. It was an exciting run.

Edit: and yes he is a trustworthy guy!

Machete1018

Awards
Chest/back workout today....

Strength.....ok, but nothing impressive.

Endurance......was able to push through with same intensity throughout

Focus......I'm not going to lie, I was a bit disappointed after struggling on bench press

Vascularity....still waiting....

Overall....frustrated, but willing to be patient.