Phosphatidic acid for strength and size

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using PA for 5 days now, taking 6 caps twice a day. Figure I'll do that for another couple days then drop to 6 caps once a day. Nothing to report yet.
Sounds expensive, 6 caps twice a day. LoL.

How's the scale weight looking for you?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds expensive, 6 caps twice a day. LoL.

How's the scale weight looking for you?
Been hovering around 251-255 the past week or so. I stopped creatine on Sunday so I expect to lose a couple more pounds.

Yeah, pretty expensive, but I have a little extra money and just wanted to experiment a little. No harm in that right? Unless I grow a third arm... LoL

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been hovering around 251-255 the past week or so. I stopped creatine on Sunday so I expect to lose a couple more pounds.

Yeah, pretty expensive, but I have a little extra money and just wanted to experiment a little. No harm in that right? Unless I grow a third arm... LoL
LoL. Too expensive for my blood :p

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, hit the 80s again and added a rep to it on the db flat bench this morning. Strength appears to be on an upward swing again and appears consistent. Been adding higher loads either via weight or reps to my back exercises as well. Muscles are usually nice and full as well with a good density to them.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, hit the 80s again and added a rep to it on the db flat bench this morning. Strength appears to be on an upward swing again and appears consistent. Been adding higher loads either via weight or reps to my back exercises as well. Muscles are usually nice and full as well with a good density to them.
Right on man. What's the scale looking like? Any change?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on man. What's the scale looking like? Any change?
Weighed myself this morning, 162. I was 158 before I started :p Calipers don't appear to show me gaining fat so, it's water and glycogen retention in muscle mass as far as I can tell (because realistically, you can't friggin gain 6 lbs of actual muscle tissue in like less than a month, lol).

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weighed myself this morning, 162. I was 158 before I started :p Calipers don't appear to show me gaining fat so, it's water and glycogen retention in muscle mass as far as I can tell (because realistically, you can't friggin gain 6 lbs of actual muscle tissue in like less than a month, lol).
Lol according to biotest you can! But if your in a deficit and gained 4lb, that's actually pretty cool. I weighed in at 249 this morning, so I don't believe it's doing anything for me yet, but it's only been 6 days or so.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol according to biotest you can! But if your in a deficit and gained 4lb, that's actually pretty cool. I weighed in at 249 this morning, so I don't believe it's doing anything for me yet, but it's only been 6 days or so.
Yeah, it's just water and better glycogen retention. Impossible for it to be actual muscle tissue weight. LoL.

Keep in mind, some of that weight came on due to me adding peri-workout carbs back in, but it would appear to me that the PA helps me retain more of that glycogen.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it's just water and better glycogen retention. Impossible for it to be actual muscle tissue weight. LoL.

Keep in mind, some of that weight came on due to me adding peri-workout carbs back in, but it would appear to me that the PA helps me retain more of that glycogen.
Gotcha. Do you do pre, intra, or postworkout carbs? Today I only had carbs intra, other than my preworkout meal 2 hours prior. Awesome workout today too but that's probably due to ArA as of now.
Also, I picked up leucine tabs. How are you using it in conjunction with PA?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Do you do pre, intra, or postworkout carbs? Today I only had carbs intra, other than my preworkout meal 2 hours prior. Awesome workout today too but that's probably due to ArA as of now.
Also, I picked up leucine tabs. How are you using it in conjunction with PA?
If you had a good meal 2 hours prior, pre workout nutrition isn't as important IMO. Intra workout nutrition IMO is beneficial if your training sessions are long and intense (which in my head is an hour or more, short rests between sets, etc.). Not to prevent from becoming catabolic but I feel that it does aid in recovery and post workout you don't have to be worrying over as much (I still like getting something in post workout within an hour or two).

Mind you, I basically train 30 minutes after getting out of bed (take my fat burner stack along with the PA, take a morning dump, 15 minutes later I down the pre workout nutrition, proceed to put together my intra stuff, at the gym doing warm ups 15 minutes after that, 30 minutes total basically). So I do the whole pre workout nutrition thing as well due to the timing of when I hit the gym.

I used Bio-Gro for 5 months straight before basically, this peri-workout nutrition thing has very similar improved recovery effects (soreness and the need for recovery basically is shortened notably) but with two additional benefits: 1) I don't have to do the morning and night dosing thing with my proteins and what not like I had to with Bio-Gro and 2) the carbs definitely keeps me going like an Energizer bunny throughout my workout and keeps the pump/muscle fullness going. Still have 2 bottles of Bio-Gro on hand (the big bottles) but I don't see a need to use them at the moment.

I also don't do post workout carbs btw, no real need when I have like 70 grams of carbs in me already from the pre and intra. I just down protein post.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha. I usually have 50g CHO 2 to 3 hours prior, sometimes up to 4 hours though, and always have 40g during. I also just started using bcaas during as well.
You're using leucine tabs too right? With every meal or just with PA?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. I usually have 50g CHO 2 to 3 hours prior, sometimes up to 4 hours though, and always have 40g during. I also just started using bcaas during as well.
You're using leucine tabs too right? With every meal or just with PA?
No need for leucine tabs/powder. I use branched dextrin + hydro casein pre, Amino IV + branched dextrin intra, then protein post (been using the hydro casein post, surprisingly it holds me over for an hour or two before I get some actual food in).

On HIIT days, I've been doing MCT + protein pre, but regular protein seems it make my gut feel funny during the workout, going to just start mixing the MCT in with Amino IV pre and then have Amino IV intra on HIIT days (which is tomorrow). I'm in the gym every morning so I basically take PA preworkout first thing in the morning every morning.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No need for leucine tabs/powder. I use branched dextrin + hydro casein pre, Amino IV + branched dextrin intra, then protein post (been using the hydro casein post, surprisingly it holds me over for an hour or two before I get some actual food in).

On HIIT days, I've been doing MCT + protein pre, but regular protein seems it make my gut feel funny during the workout, going to just start mixing the MCT in with Amino IV pre and then have Amino IV intra on HIIT days (which is tomorrow). I'm in the gym every morning so I basically take PA preworkout first thing in the morning every morning.
Gotcha. I'm not familiar with those proteins you mentioned. Guess I have some research to do. I'm a big fan of whey/casein blends though for all times of the day so I've been using Oh Yeah's Total Protein System and PES Select back and forth.
Have you been following the follidrone threads at all?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, scale weight hasn't shifted up any further, so that seems to have worked itself out (which would make sense as I suspect it's glycogen retention and realistically, there's only so much physical space in cells to hold on to that glycogen, don't quote me on that, just my suspicion/theory/speculation). My workouts have been excellent though. Strength is still going in the right direction. This really does remind me of running ArA (as well as ArA if not better, at least on par with my first XF run, better than my last XF run) minus soreness.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm about 10 days in, the scale this morning read 251 again, so I think that's right on track according to how my diet goes. No effect on strength yet I believe.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep us updated :D
Decided I need an easy week after a string of nights with low quality and/or low quantity sleep and starting to feel ill so yesterday's workout I went a little light and omitted half the exercises. My next real workout won't be till next Friday.
I'll be ordering another 2 bottles of this to give it a nice long run.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decided I need an easy week after a string of nights with low quality and/or low quantity sleep and starting to feel ill so yesterday's workout I went a little light and omitted half the exercises. My next real workout won't be till next Friday.
I'll be ordering another 2 bottles of this to give it a nice long run.
We all need to ease up on the throttle sometimes ;) I'm pretty sure that I'm due for one.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We all need to ease up on the throttle sometimes ;) I'm pretty sure that I'm due for one.
It's hard to even take scheduled time off, isn't it? I mean, I had the intent to not even workout yesterday, but at the last minute decided to and if it didn't start raining (my home setup is all outside), I probably would've continued with a full workout. Divine intervention lulz

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bpi has a PA product coming out under the Cutler brand. It's called King and also includes Niagen. Very interesting and expensive looking product.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bpi has a PA product coming out under the Cutler brand. It's called King and also includes Niagen. Very interesting and expensive looking product.
I tried to look into it but Google didn't come up with anything of value. Just ordered 2 more bottles from Biotest.

I'm also considering getting Follidrone when it's back in stock to run towards the end of this. Any thoughts?

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I tried to look into it but Google didn't come up with anything of value. Just ordered 2 more bottles from Biotest.

I'm also considering getting Follidrone when it's back in stock to run towards the end of this. Any thoughts?
Have you really noticed much with PA?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you really noticed much with PA?
Not yet, but it's only been 10 days or so... Maybe 2 weeks by now. I'm also wondering if it's a waste to use in a caloric deficit though. Either way, I had some extra funds to give it a nice long fair shot.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

King isn't out yet. Pretty cool that it's being used by a mainstream brand now (PA).

Follidrone I'm planning to use in the autumn. Looks promising, Touey really likes it and that was a good convincer for me to give it a shot as I don't see him recommending things that highly before.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
King isn't out yet. Pretty cool that it's being used by a mainstream brand now (PA).

Follidrone I'm planning to use in the autumn. Looks promising, Touey really likes it and that was a good convincer for me to give it a shot as I don't see him recommending things that highly before.
Folli was great, I had a sinus infection when I ran it + prescribed antibiotics, but still ended +8lbs w/ BW PR's

King (PA) is available for $40 for a 30 day supply (@750mg), which surely beats out the price Biotest is offering for a 20 day supply!! Wasn't expecting that out of Jay's company lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Folli was great, I had a sinus infection when I ran it + prescribed antibiotics, but still ended +8lbs w/ BW PR's

King (PA) is available for $40 for a 30 day supply (@750mg), which surely beats out the price Biotest is offering for a 20 day supply!! Wasn't expecting that out of Jay's company lol
Yup, for some reason I remembered Micro-PA being $50 a bottle... nope. It's $60 a bottle! I actually bought 8 bottles, I've recently did a bottle count. Lol. Really like the stuff though so King will most probably going to be my go to for PA if it ends up being most affordable on the market.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Just finishing my 2nd biotest bottle. Have to keep an eye on king pa for price & reviews. Unless biotest price drops.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I definitely notice that my body seems to look more muscular. I'm not quite sure if I've gained body weight, but I do look bigger since using PA. Strength hasn't seemed to have increased, but for some reason I look like I've gotten bigger. It's enough of a difference from before using PA, that I'm on my second bottle & I have a third waiting.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely notice that my body seems to look more muscular. I'm not quite sure if I've gained body weight, but I do look bigger since using PA. Strength hasn't seemed to have increased, but for some reason I look like I've gotten bigger. It's enough of a difference from before using PA, that I'm on my second bottle & I have a third waiting.
I think it's glycogen retention which is still a good thing.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Might have to run follidrone with it, next time it's back in stock.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might have to run follidrone with it, next time it's back in stock.
You've used the PA long enough at this point to know what it does so it only makes sense that if you try something new, either you add it in to whatever your already taking at the moment or you take things out and give yourself a few weeks for a washout ;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increased on reps again this week on the 80s. It's been going up by a 1 rep increase week to week in the past 3 weeks or so, had a 2 rep increase this morning. It's almost time to test out 85s for the db flat bench :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Increased on reps again this week on the 80s. It's been going up by a 1 rep increase week to week in the past 3 weeks or so, had a 2 rep increase this morning. It's almost time to test out 85s for the db flat bench :D
Lol bro, real talk, this is normal (or even slightly below normal) progress for a BBer...definitely not any one supplement

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
He's in a caloric deficit...?
I think adding a single rep to a set in 7 days is a very reasonable amount of strength gain in a caloric deficit. Plenty of people run progression-based routines in caloric deficits and have similar or greater results

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
I think adding a single rep to a set in 7 days is a very reasonable amount of strength gain in a caloric deficit. Plenty of people run progression-based routines in caloric deficits and have similar or greater results
I concur

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was also looking at the total overall volume ;) But, you could be right.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I've been on PA 30 days now and the results I've seen so far I wouldn't attribute to anything more than what the ArA and Alphamine are providing. I'll still use what I have left but not really expecting anything from this specifically. Oh well.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
So I've been on PA 30 days now and the results I've seen so far I wouldn't attribute to anything more than what the ArA and Alphamine are providing. I'll still use what I have left but not really expecting anything from this specifically. Oh well.
Same here. Very underwhelmed.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I'm on my third bottle & just ordered 2 more. I like how much my body looks since taking pa. My body looks more muscular & it makes the muscle, sort of, pop. I think it is a good product. I am interested in clear muscle & follidrone as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm on my third bottle & just ordered 2 more. I like how much my body looks since taking pa. My body looks more muscular & it makes the muscle, sort of, pop. I think it is a good product. I am interested in clear muscle & follidrone as well.
I'll be ordering 3 bottles of follidrone as soon as it's available. I'm psyched.

loudshi

Awards
Any updates from Micro-PA users?

Thinking of grabbing 2 bottles..

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates from Micro-PA users?

Thinking of grabbing 2 bottles..
At least 80 days straight running PA. I view the stuff as a base supplement like creatine would be. Seeing that Chemi Nutra lost their patent on PA, I'm expecting more products to come on to the market at better prices containing PA.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean by that " continues to do it's thing. " ? What effect this product have ?
When you take something for long periods of time, if you don't have a drop off effect then that would suggest that the product/compound/ingredient is still providing the benefits. If you get a drop off or start accumulating negative sides, then that would suggest you should cycle off something.

It is a natural anabolic. So strength and muscle gains at a quicker rate is what you should look for (and what this stuff has provided to me from continued use).

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I should have been more straight to the point with you my friend , I was saying what effect do you have when you say " continues to do ... " I was asking what is your experience on it ? strength gain ?

I'm looking for something to help me for strength , since I don't wanna put more weight i'm only using amentoflavone right now
I covered that above.