Phosphatidic acid for strength and size

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression that you take a chit load of stuff that's why I ask for specific example on your strength gain...
PlazmaMag-10multifish oilcurcuminAnimal PM (ran through 5 or so cans of this)Humanofort (used this for at least 5 months or so straight)PreworkoutPA I've been using for around 3 months or so.If you are under the impression that I'm under a chit load of stuff then I assume you have followed my posts. If you have followed my posts, I've been pretty specific on what I've seen using PA, much of which I've posted on this thread.

sideshowdoc

Awards
When you take something for long periods of time, if you don't have a drop off effect then that would suggest that the product/compound/ingredient is still providing the benefits. If you get a drop off or start accumulating negative sides, then that would suggest you should cycle off something.

It is a natural anabolic. So strength and muscle gains at a quicker rate is what you should look for (and what this stuff has provided to me from continued use).
How long did it take for the PA to really kickin or become noticeable when you first started it? DO you just do the dosing suggested at t nation, or split it up?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long did it take for the PA to really kickin or become noticeable when you first started it? DO you just do the dosing suggested at t nation, or split it up?
Full dose preworkout. Including HIIT days. Once a day. First bottle of Micro-PA got me around 3 lbs of scale weight (glycogen and water retention in muscle). Strength progress improved as well. Hunger in the first week or so which subsided after that. Muscles also stay fuller.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is anyone else doing the lecithin route yet? I started on Wednesday, obviously nothing to report yet.

Akagami

Awards
Started lecithins 6 days ago. Three workouts, first one was kind of a de-load/finding in my groove session and not hard. The last two had considerable volume with moderate intensity.

Dosing: Two tbsp 1 hour pre-wo @ night, 1200mg PA. Eat a fairly large dinner afterwards and go to sleep. At breakfast I eat another fairly large meal and take 2/3 a serving (10g lecithins), 800mg PA. So 2000mg of PA in a 12-14 hour time span, and then none until the next workout 36 hours later.

I am getting the feeling (by mirror and actual mind-muscle connection) that it seems to help lagging muscles quite a bit...muscles look fuller as well. Appetite is up, but is controllable. ABE did not increase my appetite this much. Energy during workouts was great, but I had a week off from the gym and dieting so that may be a factor. My diet is also mostly high carb and low fat, so I am wondering if the added fats from the lecithin are playing a role too.

I'll throw another update after every week or so. But the supplement seems promising.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since lecithin isn't a new supplement to the bodybuilding game, why are we just figuring this out now about it?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started lecithins 6 days ago. Three workouts, first one was kind of a de-load/finding in my groove session and not hard. The last two had considerable volume with moderate intensity.

Dosing: Two tbsp 1 hour pre-wo @ night, 1200mg PA. Eat a fairly large dinner afterwards and go to sleep. At breakfast I eat another fairly large meal and take 2/3 a serving (10g lecithins), 800mg PA. So 2000mg of PA in a 12-14 hour time span, and then none until the next workout 36 hours later.

I am getting the feeling (by mirror and actual mind-muscle connection) that it seems to help lagging muscles quite a bit...muscles look fuller as well. Appetite is up, but is controllable. ABE did not increase my appetite this much. Energy during workouts was great, but I had a week off from the gym and dieting so that may be a factor. My diet is also mostly high carb and low fat, so I am wondering if the added fats from the lecithin are playing a role too.

I'll throw another update after every week or so. But the supplement seems promising.
Are you having any GI issues? Not sure if it's from this or DAA, but I've got the runs again! lol

Akagami

Awards
Are you having any GI issues? Not sure if it's from this or DAA, but I've got the runs again! lol
None at all, though my stomach usually handles stuff well and I rarely feel side effects from any supps besides caffeine which jacks me up quickly.