Phenylpropionate

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I need a vet, or someone that knows what they are talking about on this board to answer a very important question. What is the ester half-life of say test, or nandrolone phenylpropionate. I thought that it was a 3-4 day's, slightly longer than prop. Well I was on steriodology.com and a guy said this.......

" Phenylpropionate is a nine-carbon ester. Enanthate is seven, cypionate is eight. It's actually a LONGER ester."

So what this is telling me is that it's weaker mg/mg than if I used test cyp, or nandrolone deconate? Confused as hell :think:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
At basskilleronline, he states that its 4.5 days. And he has prop is also 4.5 days. Also, I've seen in some profiles that it's longer, say 9-10 days...so I dunno.

link: http://www.basskilleronline.com/half_lives2.html

On people's lists though, they state beside NPP, they state (fast acting deca)....so bump for more answers...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I need a vet, or someone that knows what they are talking about on this board to answer a very important question. What is the ester half-life of say test, or nandrolone phenylpropionate. I thought that it was a 3-4 day's, slightly longer than prop. Well I was on steriodology.com and a guy said this.......

" Phenylpropionate is a nine-carbon ester. Enanthate is seven, cypionate is eight. It's actually a LONGER ester."

So what this is telling me is that it's weaker mg/mg than if I used test cyp, or nandrolone deconate? Confused as hell :think:
It is slighty longer then prop, maybe. 3 to 5 day half life. In thoery it was supose to have a much longer half life (6 to 8 days I believe) but when people checked it flat flunked. Its included in sust for belief of the moderate half life reason and does work well be cause of the actaully half life.

The reasoning behind this was (IMO, best I can make of it anyway) is that a bunch of bright boys did what guy at steriodology.com did and count esters and not bother looking at the partition coefficient. Sense adding a phynel ring to the prop ester doesn't actually increase the oil solubility(might a little, but not much) the partition coefficient remains close to the same, acutally a little lower when you consider everthing. So now you have a nice heavy ester with a half live of a short one. I wish they would just make a nand prop or iso.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why hasnt anyone come out with a boldenone enthanate? Thats all I really want.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well they do make boldenone cyp. and there is a prop and a ace.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i accept free samples and would be glad to test each, and let everyone know fo shore.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Well since phenylpropionate have such heavy esters wouldn't you get better results just going with nandrolone decanote, and test E or cyp and just wait for it to kick in, instead of getting a fast acting heavy ester?

In other words what would you go with:

Test E or Cyp vs. test phenylpropionate

Nandrolone Decanote vs. Nandrolone phenylpropionate

Is it worth using a quick acting heavy ester like this when you don't get the best mg/mg ratio?

Slowpain

Awards
How do esters actually work? Does the hormone detatch itself from the ester in the blood stream, or does the ester and the hormone stay in the deposit from the injection then the hormone breaks away from the ester?

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Well just found out from a chem site that the molecular weight of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is 406.5638. The Molecular weight of Nandrolone Decanoate is 428.6538. Wouldn't this go to show that the phenylpropionate is stronger mg/mg?

However for test Phenylpropionate Molecular weight is 420.5906. For Testosterone enanthate = 400.6002
For Testosterone Cypionate = 412.612

I guess that sums it up. I think I'll just stick with Test enanthate and Nandrolone Decanoate since nobody really knows for sure how the other esters act.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well since phenylpropionate have such heavy esters wouldn't you get better results just going with nandrolone decanote, and test E or cyp and just wait for it to kick in, instead of getting a fast acting heavy ester?

In other words what would you go with:

Test E or Cyp vs. test phenylpropionate

Nandrolone Decanote vs. Nandrolone phenylpropionate

Is it worth using a quick acting heavy ester like this when you don't get the best mg/mg ratio?
That is going to depend. If your running a short 6 week cycle that your want dbol/nand based then the NPP might be better. otherwise I wouldn't bother, not worth it at all IMO.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well just found out from a chem site that the molecular weight of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is 406.5638. The Molecular weight of Nandrolone Decanoate is 428.6538. Wouldn't this go to show that the phenylpropionate is stronger mg/mg?

However for test Phenylpropionate Molecular weight is 420.5906. For Testosterone enanthate = 400.6002
For Testosterone Cypionate = 412.612

I guess that sums it up. I think I'll just stick with Test enanthate and Nandrolone Decanoate since nobody really knows for sure how the other esters act.
Bro, your talking about a differnce of a few %, not even worth doing the math. I agree with sticking with the test cyp and nand deca, there tried and true.. I do like some of the other esters though. test iso is not a bad ester, shorter then test e but still long enough to go twice a week on. Test Deca is tried and true, still one of the best bulking test around.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
How do esters actually work? Does the hormone detatch itself from the ester in the blood stream, or does the ester and the hormone stay in the deposit from the injection then the hormone breaks away from the ester?
I am going to keep this short. what you need is a chem text book. Basically is starts like this ( I am simplifing here, size shape, other solvency peramaters, and the bodies response to them all make a differnce), the base hormone is nether very water soluble or oil soluble. But there is a lot of water in the body so the base hormones exposed strieght don't last longs. Adding an ester makes the hormone more oil soluble and this less likely to enter the water. Because this is a function of probablity we can all the half life funtions to discribe the process. The more oil soluble a hormone is made the longer its half life (again I am simplifing here).

Once the esterified hormone is in the water the life of the ester is short. hydrolysis is the chemical term if you want to look it up. the end products are the base hormone and carboxylic acid (the one used to esterfy the hormone to begin with. All that is need for this is water though your body has a kinds of enzymes to help it along.