Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) and Testosterone Propionate Cycle Advice

wynand2109

Awards
I'm thinking of taking a NPP and test prop cycle for bulking. Does anyone know what type of dosage to take or whether I should even run this cycle??? This is not my first cycle but it will be my first heavy bulking cycle. Any advice appreciated

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My suggestion, delete this question cause you're about to get flamed so hard

You should know the dosage and sides for each substance

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could just tell you but I had to research for hours about dosing and frequency sorry bro google is your friend

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Never used NPP... but there's a reason why. Too many people don't like it and there are better substances out there.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of taking a NPP and test prop cycle for bulking. Does anyone know what type of dosage to take or whether I should even run this cycle??? This is not my first cycle but it will be my first heavy bulking cycle. Any advice appreciated
I have heard nothing but positive things about NPP -- better than deca, even though technically they are the same (nandrolone). This reminds me of people liking the effects of test prop opposed to test cyp or tren acetate opposed to enanthate.

both ran at 400-500ea per week

-Matt

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
NPP is great i love it, instant joint relief. to bulk on a test prop and NPP cycle I have to run the prop at 600 and npp at 400 a week, otherwise its just maintaining for me

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Never used NPP... but there's a reason why. Too many people don't like it and there are better substances out there.
you have never used NPP but have an opinion? do sum research and try it out, there arent too many better compounds out there.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i loved NPP for size

i was mixing it with prop in the same shot... best cycle i've run to date

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
100mg EOD of NPP and Prop

i got to 215lbs on that cycle, still lean, and was the strongest i had ever been
NPP does add sum nice strenght, but run it with test prop and M1T wuz stoopid strenght along with the added joint protection for going heavy

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
100mg EOD of NPP and Prop

i got to 215lbs on that cycle, still lean, and was the strongest i had ever been
Sounds wonderful -- Funny how people complain of bloat on deca but NPP people sometimes compare it to milder tren.....

Great stuff,

-Matt

greg1234

Awards
Hi I was just wondering you seem to know alot about the stuff i'm about to use, i've been doing alot of research and "I was just wondering i'm currently 5,10 155lbs and i want to bulk on this cycle how much should i be using every other day to make sure i get good results ?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi I was just wondering you seem to know alot about the stuff i'm about to use, i've been doing alot of research and "I was just wondering i'm currently 5,10 155lbs and i want to bulk on this cycle how much should i be using every other day to make sure i get good results ?
You shouldnt. 5'10" 155? I hope you're not trolling but you got about 50lbs before you touch anything.

I'm 5'10" 210 and have been lifting on and off for like 4 years

technique88

technique88

Awards
You shouldnt. 5'10" 155? I hope you're not trolling but you got about 50lbs before you touch anything.

I'm 5'10" 210 and have been lifting on and off for like 4 years
Agreed with is guy ^^^^. I'm 5'10" and 225 lb. I didn't touch an anabolics to very recently (6 years into lifting)

greg1234

Awards
The only reason I am considering doing this is because i have been attempting to put on weight for several years and I have not gained 1 pound. I eat almost 8 meals a day spaced evenly apart, the right foods, take my shakes, bought all the creatine and all the advice I have been given and nothing has worked. So I figured this would give me some extra muscle to put on, to be hoenst i'm tired of being small.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only reason I am considering doing this is because i have been attempting to put on weight for several years and I have not gained 1 pound. I eat almost 8 meals a day spaced evenly apart, the right foods, take my shakes, bought all the creatine and all the advice I have been given and nothing has worked. So I figured this would give me some extra muscle to put on, to be hoenst i'm tired of being small.
Your diet, training, or rest are off. Or all 3. If you eat enough calories them you would gain weight. It's simple. Eat enough and you'll gain. Post your daily diet if its so good.