Nandrolone Phenylpropionate and sperm production

Fizzyisboss

Awards
I've been doing orals for a good while now, and i decided to finally switch over and start pinning to keep the stress off my liver and to have more significant gains.I was wondering though, if my natural testosterone levels are shutdown, and I'm using this steroid, will i still produce working sperm? Or does this act as a birth control of sorts? I've read a few places that it makes you temporarily infertile but the information seems inconclusive. Just curious, any help is appreciated.

unorthodoxica

Awards
I wish man. Did a lot of research on this when my girl wanted to get off the pill. Apparently a healthy male produces about 100 million cells per load and signs of unhealthy sperm count usually ranges around 15 million. I don't know about you, but if I have even 1 million of those suckers swimming around in there I wouldn't feel so confident in saying "it isn't mine" , especially if those remaining 1 million are hopped up on the sauce.

Also during my research I read plenty of dudes knocking their misses up when they were blasting and cruising on heavy amounts of gear. I'm one to take risks but that one just doesn't seem like a smart one to take.

Fizzyisboss

Awards
You're totally right bro. Just the possibility is enough to be scary haha. But it does genuinely lower your sperm production? I've just heard a bunch of different answers so i don't really know what to believe. My buddy knocked some chick up while he was running test/tren, so i don't really know whats real haha.

unorthodoxica

Awards
For me it definitely does but some days it'll surprise me. Definitely some days it's clear as water man. Right now I'm running Deca only as an experiment and its been about 12 weeks and I haven't noticed any loss in concentration. Definitely heavily shut down though.

But like I said above. We normally produce around 100 million sperm cells per load so even if that lowers by a tenth of the normal amount, its still 10 million cells going for one egg. Your chances are still high.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yes it decreases your sperm count. That part really isn't up for debate. However, that doesn't mean that there won't still be floaters in there that are ready to fertilize an egg. It's not a reliable form of birth control, but it does act in a way like birth control.

Fizzyisboss

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys, i appreciate it. its just good to know what I'm dealing with haha

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the only AAS that would be safe to say is a form of male birth control is injectable trestolone. That **** will shut you down super hard.