• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Torem is my go to serm as well.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Easy.

1. I've used all three and I feel recovered in days with torem on the harshest of oral cycles. Two weeks with Clomid and about the same with Nolva.
2. Look at the medical studies: torem vs Clomid and torem vs Nolva. Torem is just as effective as Clomid in restarting hpta and just as effective as Nolva in preventing gyno. Easy to find Google it.
3. So it does the job of both. Clomid will not effectively prevent gyno and Nolva is all but discounted medically as a protocol to restart hpta. Nolva will restart you but that's not its primary function.
4. No sides with torem. I feel great on it.
Just curious while you're here... Do you have any experience with Torem and progestins? I'd consider it over clom for my next pro dienolone based cycle. I know Nolva has an adverse interaction but I didn't find anything about tren/torem

rphash49

Awards
Just curious while you're here... Do you have any experience with Torem and progestins? I'd consider it over clom for my next pro dienolone based cycle. I know Nolva has an adverse interaction but I didn't find anything about tren/torem
I used torem for a trenazone(dienolone), epi, stano cycle I did 2 years ago with great results. I have not read about any issues but I can only speak from my experience with it.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Yeah I've still got several weeks to go on my Halo/Tren run (pro dienolone) so I'm considering Torem instead of the standard Clomid PCT. I've never ran Clomid but I've never heard anything particularly good about it and Nolva is not an option with progesterones. What did you run for a Torem dose after epi/tzone?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
On another note, is posting a source fair game if it's an AM sponsor?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Those are Googke ads? They were research chem sites so I got confused! But I won't post any links, no worries lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Those are Googke ads? They were research chem sites so I got confused! But I won't post any links, no worries lol
Im in the same boat as you bro I thought they were sponsors

sunnylvth

Awards
Started my Havoc cycle yesterday so I'll see how it goes!