PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

WaltherP99

Awards
We will advise the following:::

Alphamine has 125mg caffeine per scoop. So does Enhanced. We recommend no one to consume more than 400mgs caffeine in a day, and nor more than 300mg in a 6-8 hour period before using more

So if you work out in the AM - 2 scoops enhanced preworkout, 1 Alphamine in the afternoon

If you workout in the evening: 1 Alphamine in the AM, 2 Enhanced preworkout
Why not? Love VPX Friction (400mg caffeine per scoop) - no probs at all .I'm even adding extra SNS Agmatine.. The amount of caffeine/stims each person consumes pre-workout highly depends on his tolerance level. Mine is high and 125mg caffeine per scoop is waaaay to low- i won't even feel it.I hope Enhanced will deliver because despite the fact im a huge PES fan i don't like the idea of me using 2-2.5 scoops every time.Oh-and pls bring more than 2 flavors this time-green apple or lime will be very nice-kind of tired of fruit punch and raspberry lemonade-we need more options.Tnx

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not? Love VPX Friction (400mg caffeine per scoop) - no probs at all .I'm even adding extra SNS Agmatine.. The amount of caffeine each person consumes pre-workout highly depends on his tolerance level. Mine is high and 125mg per scoop is waaaay to low- i won't even feel it.I hope Enhanced will deliver because despite the fact im a huge PES fan i don't like the idea of me using 2-2.5 scoops every time.Oh-and pls bring more than 2 flavors this time-green apple or lime will be very nice-kind of tired of fruit punch and raspberry lemonade-we need more options.Tnx
Caffeine is only one part of the product. There are other ingredients that will provide energy and focus irregardless of the caffeine content. Shouldn't be any need to dose over 2 scoops regardless of caffeine tolerance (even the most stimulant tolerant reviewers so far have found 2 scoops to be more than plenty).

If all goes well I wouldn't doubt the addition of extra flavor options down the road. :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can attest. This is MUCH more than caffeine. I thought the same thing with craze which has about 160 of caffeine at 2 scoops. They are both way more than caffeine

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not? Love VPX Friction (400mg caffeine per scoop) - no probs at all .I'm even adding extra SNS Agmatine.. The amount of caffeine/stims each person consumes pre-workout highly depends on his tolerance level. Mine is high and 125mg caffeine per scoop is waaaay to low- i won't even feel it.I hope Enhanced will deliver because despite the fact im a huge PES fan i don't like the idea of me using 2-2.5 scoops every time.Oh-and pls bring more than 2 flavors this time-green apple or lime will be very nice-kind of tired of fruit punch and raspberry lemonade-we need more options.Tnx
400 mg's of caffeine for most people is a hefty amount for most anyone. No knock at Friction but it is marketed as a one scoop preworkout. While Enhanced having a lower amount of caffeine won't steer people away from it. Cause not everyone needs 400 mg's of caffeine, I was always good with one scoop of Alphamine. With Enhanced one scoop had me feeling pretty darn good i imagine 1.5 will be a good spot for me. Plus with Enhanced it works on so many pathways its not just another run of the mill preworkout. Natty put a lot of thought and time into this product, and trust me it will be worth the wait.

WaltherP99

Awards
Cause not everyone needs 400 mg's of caffeine
Truth but 400mg works for me.
I was always good with one scoop of Alphamine.
Started my first Alphamine run with 1.5 scoops but it was not enough for me.2 scoops - i felt good...but 2.5 scoops was my sweet spot.
Natty put a lot of thought and time into this product, and trust me it will be worth the wait.
PES never disappointed me before-will see .I hope it won't be too pricey for me to use because of my high stims tolerance.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a very rare person who likes 400mgs of caffeine...even people who consider themselves pretty stim tolerant wouldnt enjoy 400mgs at once.

We formulate the product for a max dose to satisfy the experienced user, like those on this formum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/223104-pes-enhanced-feedback.html

WaltherP99

Awards
If all goes well I wouldn't doubt the addition of extra flavor options down the road. :)
So basically you're saying Enhanced will be available only in fruit punch and raspberry lemonade (again) .... at least from the start? I don't like the idea of my pre-workout product and my thermogenic/hardening agent to taste the same .
And i won't be the only one using those 2 in a stack.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So basically you're saying Enhanced will be available only in fruit punch and raspberry lemonade (again) .... at least from the start? I don't like the idea of my pre-workout product and my thermogenic/hardening agent to taste the same .
And i won't be the only one using those 2 in a stack.
It will be available in blue raspberry when its released.

WaltherP99

Awards
It will be available in blue raspberry when its released.
Only?
Tnx-that's a strange decision...I just hope PES will bring more options soon-no one will drink the same drink like 2 or more months in a row 4-5 times a week-no matter how good the taste is.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only?
Tnx-that's a strange decision...I just hope PES will bring more options soon-no one will drink the same drink like 2 or more months in a row 4-5 times a week-no matter how good the taste is.
I think blue razz and fruit punch will be available, but I'm not 100% on that. Someone from PES could probably give you a definite answer.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
400mg caffeine? You're in the minority.

Throw in a caffeine tab if you really need to.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fruit punch and blue raspberry will be the initial flavor releases. Fruit punch is one of the most popular supplement flavors and we only have two glavored products right now and hopefully we can get more flavors in the future. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blue Razz and Fruit Punch for initial release
Blue Razz... Yummy. All I know is RL & FP Alphamine flavors are amazing so I wouldn't expect anything less from Enhanced.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Truth but 400mg works for me.Started my first Alphamine run with 1.5 scoops but it was not enough for me.2 scoops - i felt good...but 2.5 scoops was my sweet spot.PES never disappointed me before-will see .I hope it won't be too pricey for me to use because of my high stims tolerance.
If you have a high stimulant tolerance you would be better served adding a small amount of caffeine to a pre workout product than just multiplying the doses. The doses we use of agmatine, leucine nitrate and other ingredients (not disclosed yet) are hefty enough that going over the recommended dose is 1) not necessary 2) expensive when you are only looking at bumping up the caffeine.

I use huge doses of stimulants (have used 800mg pre workout before) but can attest that two scoops of Enhanced feels strong.

d1sc1ple

Awards
400mg caffeine? You're in the minority.

Throw in a caffeine tab if you really need to.
I also want to remind you that the 125mg of caffeine is not the only stimulant, when you look at everything combined "higenamine, SA2-A" etc you are looking at a way more powerful product. Some people think it is super strong at one scoop who are used to just caffeine. If you want to go the super crazy route throw in a SS methyl-Synephrine tab. Or do what I would do and do an Adrenal Reset of some kind.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Blue Razz... Yummy. All I know is RL & FP Alphamine flavors are amazing so I wouldn't expect anything less from Enhanced.
I am not a fan of FP and the only flavor I dislike more is blue razz, but these actually taste great!! Needless to say I was once again blown away by the flavors. Keep it up!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not a fan of FP and the only flavor I dislike more is blue razz, but these actually taste great!! Needless to say I was once again blown away by the flavors. Keep it up!!
Ya for sure. Some FP flavors I've tried sucked but Alphamine flavor was top notch. Also Blue Razz is going to be a favorite I do believe.

Awards
  • Established
Any leads on premier deal/ package? Alphamine + Anabeta + Enhanced?? Pleassssse :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any leads on premier deal/ package? Alphamine + Anabeta + Enhanced?? Pleassssse :)
I think this is the question everyone is excited to hear the answer to!

Reactions: 804
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Josh would hunt us down if we told

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya for sure. Some FP flavors I've tried sucked but Alphamine flavor was top notch. Also Blue Razz is going to be a favorite I do believe.
The blue razz is very good.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Granted you won't be disappointed with ether flavor id go blue razz for now just to switch it up from the Fruit Punch.
Ya I feel ya. Will for sure be gettin on some blue razz Enhanced.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The blue razz is very good.
Im not typically a blue razz fan but It looks like enhanced changed that for me. Stuff tastes amazing!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Did someone say Blue Raz!!!!! Oh **** its my bro LTL!!! I've been waiting for a good blue raz pwo!

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
No doubt PES does the flavoring CORRECT! Wish my creatine tasted like these. Mine taste like asparin and sweet and low with a hint of ass flavored fruit punch.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt PES does the flavoring CORRECT! Wish my creatine tasted like these. Mine taste like asparin and sweet and low with a hint of ass flavored fruit punch.
Definitely agree. The alphamine flavoring was on point no doubt. I have a hard time not just drinking the stuff casually through out the day. Enhanced wont be letting anyone down either in my opinion.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
when will you be announcing the release date? Will it be direct from PES or thru nutra? Bout to place a nutra order today and don't want to have to do another one in a week or something.

Thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fruit Punch Enhanced will taste similar to FP Alphamine
Amazing news! 1 scoop enhanced with 3/4 scoop RL alphamine? Sounds like a winner! I can't stop mixing the two alphamine flavors!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing news! 1 scoop enhanced with 3/4 scoop RL alphamine? Sounds like a winner! I can't stop mixing the two alphamine flavors!
That sounds very attractive. Definitely will be trying the Enhanced + Alphamine mix :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
when will you be announcing the release date? Will it be direct from PES or thru nutra? Bout to place a nutra order today and don't want to have to do another one in a week or something.

Thanks
Should be within the next week or so. It will be released through our insider deal first, but won't be too long before Nutra has it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds very attractive. Definitely will be trying the Enhanced + Alphamine mix :D
I will probably get around to this too. Blue Ras + FP....FP + Ras Lem...Blue Ras + Ras Lem??? Idk where to start tho. ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I will probably get around to this too. Blue Ras + FP....FP + Ras Lem...Blue Ras + Ras Lem??? Idk where to start tho. ;)
I did enhanced blue raz with RL alphamine, tasted awesome. I only used half a scoop of alpha though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too many awesome flavory options :D

chisler

Awards
enhanced and alphamine stacked? isn't that too much stims?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
enhanced and alphamine stacked? isn't that too much stims?
I used half a scoop for the flavour to try it. Each product has 125 mg of caffeine.

chisler

Awards
I used half a scoop for the flavour to try it. Each product has 125 mg of caffeine.

ok i can handle 250 mg of caffeine at once, I currently take SCREAM and that has 300 mg of caffeine.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
ok i can handle 250 mg of caffeine at once, I currently take SCREAM and that has 300 mg of caffeine.
It's not necessary, some people like to push the limits.

Enhanced has a completely different feel, wait and see how you react to it first.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not necessary, some people like to push the limits.

Enhanced has a completely different feel, wait and see how you react to it first.
Interesting i will have to try half a scoop of Alphamine with a scoop of Enhanced here sometime.