New PES preworkout release date???

tin gorilla

Awards
Is there any timeframe on when PES will release a new pre? Also wondering if it will contain any banned ingredients for Australia, ie will it have a US version that works well and an International version that lacks the same punch?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's in the works, but I believe there are other products planned for release first. As far as ingredients go, that info most likely won't be available until the release. It'll be worth the wait. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like breezy said, it's in the process.

Until then, High Volume should fulfill your pre-workout needs. Add a cap of caffeine or Norcodrene/Alphamine if you're needing/wanting stims.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have learned from previous mistakes to only divulge an ETA when it is absolute.

In the past we have told people when a product is due in a couple of months (or even a couple of weeks) and then been subject to unforeseen delays in manufacturing or shipping which make customers annoyed at us.

So, we will update when we have a timeline firmly in place. We have other products being released first. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We have learned from previous mistakes to only divulge an ETA when it is absolute. In the past we have told people when a product is due in a couple of months (or even a couple of weeks) and then been subject to unforeseen delays in manufacturing or shipping which make customers annoyed at us. So, we will update when we have a timeline firmly in place. We have other products being released first. :)
Really this is done so if it is delayed I don't rage, Hulk out, and destroy the world

tin gorilla

Awards
We have learned from previous mistakes to only divulge an ETA when it is absolute.

In the past we have told people when a product is due in a couple of months (or even a couple of weeks) and then been subject to unforeseen delays in manufacturing or shipping which make customers annoyed at us.

So, we will update when we have a timeline firmly in place. We have other products being released first. :)
I understand your stance on dates and it's fair. More concerned I guess about US vs International ingredients. I don't want specifics obviously, just wanting to know if this is the plan. I'm hoping not. I've had two tubs of US Alphamine seized by customs in the last month. The International version pales in comparison with the lack of Yohimbe. Damn Australian customs.

tin gorilla

Awards
Like breezy said, it's in the process.

Until then, High Volume should fulfill your pre-workout needs. Add a cap of caffeine or Norcodrene/Alphamine if you're needing/wanting stims.
I've been smashing out the High Volume/caffeine combo. Can't get Norcodrene due to Yohimbe. Just hoping you make something stim crazy without Yohimbe.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys have alot of work on your hands to top Enhanced, just sayin.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How come Enhanced isn't sold anymore?
Discontinued to make room for the new one,

And I would imagine to avoid any possible issues after the USPlabs lawsuits

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have alot of work on your hands to top Enhanced, just sayin.
I agree. Enhanced was phenomenal for me personally. But I know Natty, Cooper, and Synapsin got some things up their sleeves for the new pre.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Enhanced was phenomenal for me personally. But I know Natty, Cooper, and Synapsin got some things up their sleeves for the new pre.
In Coop and Natty we trust!

Edit: and Synapsin, in you we also trust*

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Word

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are working very hard on this, but like others said, can't specify anything. Just know that this will be our best product to date once it is finally done :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We are working very hard on this, but like others said, can't specify anything. Just know that this will be our best product to date once it is finally done :)
I will come down and work nights if it speeds it up ;)
Lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All good, take your time guys. I'll nurse this tub of Enhanced out till its release.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
no rush ;) and im always down to play as this guy

to test beta versions to help improve it

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Only have one tub of enhanced left...

Expedite it, but make sure it's perfect:)

Too much to ask? Lol

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will come down and work nights if it speeds it up ;)
Lol
Ben tried to trap me in a basement so I can work on this 24/7

All good, take your time guys. I'll nurse this tub of Enhanced out till its release.
:)

no rush ;) and im always down to play as this guy

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000827877/polls_guinea_pig___tan_0924_661497_poll_xlarge.jpeg[/mg]

to test beta versions to help improve it[/QUOTE]

If we decide to let people outside of the PES group beta test it, I will definitely keep you in mind!

[QUOTE="TyMan14, post: 4848730, member: 166343"]Subbed! Only have one tub of enhanced left...

Expedite it, but make sure it's perfect:)

Too much to ask? Lol[/QUOTE]

Haha, perhaps just a little.

DarthGainer

Awards
I don't see the need for the pre?
High volume has everything other than stims. Add Alphamine, Nocodrene, caffeine, DMAA, Ephedrine..........theres lots of options.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see the need for the pre?
High volume has everything other than stims. Add Alphamine, Nocodrene, caffeine, DMAA, Ephedrine..........theres lots of options.
In a way I agree.

We have to formulate with a certain cost in mind that the consumer will be happy to pay. Cost going towards stimulants removes cost from ergogens.

I would prefer to use High Volume as a base and add stimulants. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
In a way I agree.

We have to formulate with a certain cost in mind that the consumer will be happy to pay. Cost going towards stimulants removes cost from ergogens.

I would prefer to use High Volume as a base and add stimulants. :)
ergonine + high volume and then this pwo (stims). gives you freedom to customize how ever you want then :D

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Looks like I need to get my hands on some high volume.