abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is week 2 treating you?
It's going good. I'm at two scoops and I feel that's the perfect serving. I take it with 500mg of Agmatine. The focus is awesome. Really enjoying it Ltl.

Pros- focus, energy, pumps and good sense of well being.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It's going good. I'm at two scoops and I feel that's the perfect serving. I take it with 500mg of Agmatine. The focus is awesome. Really enjoying it Ltl.

Pros- focus, energy, pumps and good sense of well being.
2 scoops + 500 mg of agmatine?

1.5 g of agmatine and leucine nitrate, should have huge pumps

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Trying 1 scoop FP + 1 scoop of BR and 1 SS agmatine cap pre workout tomorrow. Pumped fasho!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I'm still saying that EnhanceAmine is the best. 1.5 Enhanced FP, 1 Alphamine RL.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops + 500 mg of agmatine?

1.5 g of agmatine and leucine nitrate, should have huge pumps
Yea feels good lol. I'ma go with just two scoops today and let uk again lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still saying that EnhanceAmine is the best. 1.5 Enhanced FP, 1 Alphamine RL.
One of my clients is doing this at one scoop of each.

It looks like you are just using it as an excuse to marginally exceed label instructions lol. :)

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
One of my clients is doing this at one scoop of each.

It looks like you are just using it as an excuse to marginally exceed label instructions lol. :)
Well when my wife was taking alphamine we were going through about two tubs a month. I was breaking into hers by the middle of the fourth week. Marginally doesn't begin to explain how much I exceed Alphamine. Luckily I'm on a break right now which has been a rough detox. I wish that you made a flavored bcaa that tasted the same so I could be comforted by some placebo effects! Also I'm not sure whether I'm more exited about the new baby on the way or the fact that my alphamine budget is going up because she can't take it anymore. Either way once I can break back into my EnganceAmine I will be exceeding away!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well when my wife was taking alphamine we were going through about two tubs a month. I was breaking into hers by the middle of the fourth week. Marginally doesn't begin to explain how much I exceed Alphamine. Luckily I'm on a break right now which has been a rough detox. I wish that you made a flavored bcaa that tasted the same so I could be comforted by some placebo effects! Also I'm not sure whether I'm more exited about the new baby on the way or the fact that my alphamine budget is going up because she can't take it anymore. Either way once I can break back into my EnganceAmine I will be exceeding away!
Babies make you stressed and sleep deprived. Alphamine makes you lean and sexy. I know which I would choose lol.

Congratulations on the conception of baby Tank!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Babies make you stressed and sleep deprived. Alphamine makes you lean and sexy. I know which I would choose lol.

Congratulations on the conception of baby Tank!
Easy decision! HAHA

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recall you mentioned enhanced in a recent post as 1 of your top 3 beanpole? Still enjoying this product I presume?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recall you mentioned enhanced in a recent post as 1 of your top 3 beanpole? Still enjoying this product I presume?
Yes sirrrrr. I have since paired it with ArA for some pretty spectacular pumps. Getting close to being empty though and that makes me sad!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sirrrrr. I have since paired it with ArA for some pretty spectacular pumps. Getting close to being empty though and that makes me sad!
Awesome bro. I've been cycling off for 3 weeks now so I feel your pain!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a photo shoot in two weeks and forced myself to cycle off nitrate products.

They are my favourite ingredient for visible vascularity so I wanted to be double sure I wasn't going to develop any form of nitrate tolerance.

I am counting down the days!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro. I've been cycling off for 3 weeks now so I feel your pain!
The only reason I'll even be cycling off is to catch up to my preworkout backlog I have growing inside my closet lol. I'll be looking forward to taking Enhanced again :)