Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
these products suck, didnt do anything waste of so much money, dont buy this crap
Here at PES we like to help out all our supporters to best benefit from our products, do provide us here or via PM more details on how you used our products and we can fine tune to your needs, like it was said before a majority of our feedback is all positive, we can help you reach that point too.

Cheers,

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Here at PES we like to help out all our supporters to best benefit from our products, do provide us here or via PM more details on how you used our products and we can fine tune to your needs, like it was said before a majority of our feedback is all positive, we can help you reach that point too.

Cheers,
There is a button to take care of retarded trolls like this who take no conscience in the fact that constructive criticism and more detailed tales of their (most likely) non-existent experiences were, are far more respected than just mindless bashing without evidence or brains behind it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was a long sentence.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That was a long sentence.
It was a way of saying I did something mean because I do not appreciate bashing without meaning or explanation :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a way of saying I did something mean because I do not appreciate bashing without meaning or explanation :)
Right on!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Right on!
I hear your patch got a shout out at SHR show or soemthing like that, merely read the Post Tittle , that a patch added thyroid t2 or something like that, nice FL3X.