PES Erase for $14.30! NutraPlanet Memorial Sale

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES The Real Results Stack (Erase & Intimidate): Discount The Real Results Stack Supplements

Intimidate Price: $35.69
Erase Price: $14.30
Stack Price: $49.99

[h=2]PES' Erase: Potent Estrogen & Cortisol Destroyer![/h] [h=3]Product Overview:[/h]
  • Natural Myotropic Upgregulator
  • Lean, Dry, Hard Muscle Mass
  • Potent Anti-Catabolic Modulator
  • Powerful Testosterone Booster
  • Ultimate All-In-One Supplement
[h=3]How Does Erase Work?[/h] Erase works through a number of different mechanisms to shift your body into a more MYOTROPIC state and a less catabolic state. It is the most synergistic natural hormone modulator to hit the market!

Erase’s ingredient is a completely DSHEA compliant natural hormone modulator that is NOT a prohormone and NOT suppressive. It is completely active and natural in its current form! It will NOT shut you down and does NOT require a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). In fact many people will use this to recover from suppressive supplements as a PCT!

This simple yet very potent and intricate compound called Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA) will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and reduction of high levels of estrogen and cortisol. It is a natural compound that is a downstream metabolite of DHEA that exists in the body. Erase will elevate the user’s natural myotropic state, leading to more muscle mass, better recovery, decreased fat storage, and increased libido! The first effects users notice is a drying out and hardening effect, showing increases in vascularity and increased definition.

Erase modulates your body’s natural hormone levels to improve your testosterone:estrogen ratio and testosterone:cortisol ratio. By doing this you change your body into a less catabolic state (a state of muscle breakdown) and revs you up into a Myotropic state (a muscle building state). It’s a 2 for 1!
[h=3]Why do you want to lower cortisol?[/h] Cortisol levels can rise in your body when there is an increase in testosterone, or when you stop taking myotropic supplements like prohormones. Your body does this as a natural mechanism to basically fight your increased muscle building and it does it by increasing cortisol. But you don’t want that! You want to keep building muscle!

This is what makes Erase the most innovative and synergistic compound ever! While it will naturally increase testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios, it will also allow your increased testosterone levels to give maximal effects by reducing the rise in anti-myotropic cortisol. While there is no specific data on the exact Erase compound done on the 11b-HSD enzyme, it is suspected its mechanism is similar to other 7-oxygenated DHEA compounds.

People often purchase 1 product for estrogen, 1 product for cortisol reduction, and 1 product for test boosting. Why bother? We didn’t just do this all in 1 product, but in all in one ingredient!
[h=3]Erase belongs in your supplement regimen! Whether you are bulking, cutting, recomp, on a testosterone booster, hormonal cycle, or just looking to get an edge in the gym, Erase has its place![/h] [h=3][/h] [h=2]IForce's NEW Intimidate: 99% Pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid![/h]
  • 100x Stronger than D-Aspartic-Acid
  • Immediate Testosterone Enhancement
  • Instant Sleep Improvement
  • Reduced Recovery Time You Can Feel
[h=3]99.9% Pure N-Methyl-D-AspartIc Acid[/h] N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid (NMDA) is an amino acid derivative capable of causing an intensely anabolic response from NMDA receptors found within our bodies. NMDA receptors are designed to accept only certain compounds to connect to them, the most potent being NMDA. When NMDA binds to an NMDA receptor our HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis) is sent into overdrive and released a potent combination of testosterone, growth hormone, IGF-1, and IGF-2.
[h=3]INTIMIDATE is the only product with 99.9% pure NMDA![/h] The active ingredient in INTIMIDATE has been proven to be 100x stronger than D-Aspartic Acid! Until now, the only way to activate the NMDA receptors is by using a relatively weak NMDA receptor activator, D-Aspartic Acid. D-Aspartic Acid drew national attention when people realized it could raise their testosterone by 42% in as little as 12 days. While that may sound impressive, it has been clinically proven that while D-Aspartic Acid can activate the NMDA receptor, pure NMDA can activate the NMDA receptor more than 100x (10,000%) more effectively! So if D-Aspartic Acid is a popular testosterone booster, imagine what something can do that is literally 100x more potent?! That means 100x the testosterone production of DAA, 100x the IGF-1 production of DAA, and 100x the IGF-2 production of DAA! Why settle for weak when you can INTIMIDATE your HPTA into hormonal explosion?
INTIMIDATE contains a whopping 30mg of pure NMDA that will all reach. NMDA will be delivered straight to NMDA receptors that can then unleash all out hormonal warfare! Despite other products claiming to contain NMDA, not a single other product offers 99.9% pure NMDA, and no other product offers to disclose the dosage per serving!
[h=3]Enhanced Sleep[/h] Sleep is one time of day that our body can recover, repair, and grow. By getting more restful sleep, your body will be able to repair and grow your muscles more efficiently than before.
[h=3]Increased Testosterone[/h] Testosterone is the ultimate muscle building hormone. The more testosterone our body produces, the more anabolic we become. When in an anabolic state, our body is capable of breaking down protein we eat, converting it into amino acids, and then rebuilding those amino acids into new muscle fibers. Simply put, the higher your testosterone, the easier it is to build muscle!
[h=3]Increased Libido[/h] One of the quickest signs that your testosterone is on the rise is with a sharp increase in your libido, or sexual appetite. The higher your testosterone levels, the higher your libido will be!
[h=3]Increased IGF-1 & IGF-2:[/h] Increasing levels of incredibly anabolic and potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2 can result in significantly enhanced anabolism and therefore muscle growth. Similar in structure to the most potent hormone known to man (insulin), IGF-1 and IGF-2 can help spark new muscle cell growth in as little as a few days!
[h=3]Mood Elevation[/h] Activating NMDA receptors may help increase "feel good" chemicals in our bodies. Comounds such as Pregnenolone help us feel great throughout the day. Pregnenolone greatly increases in the presence of intense NMDA receptor activation.
[h=3]Long-Term Memory[/h] We each have both short term and long term memory we pull from. Short term memory is for things like remembering that cute girl's name you met 20 minutes ago. Your brain allows you to store memories for a short time period, and then it discards them unless you activate certain receptors to initiate long term storage. These receptors just so happen to be NMDA receptors. When we activate our NMDA receptors, our brains are primed to convert short term memory into long term memory, which means things should be easier to remember, and easier to recall when needed!
When it comes to the discovery of dietary supplements, iForce Nutrition has always pushed the boundaries and created the most unique and effective ingredients ever released. INTIMIDATE will push our body's natural limits to new heights as you get bigger, stronger, faster, and leaner all at the same time. Don't fall for the DAA hype, and use only the most pure and effective NMDA receptor activator on the planet... INTIMIDATE!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
picked this up just now for my brother's PCT. great deal!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Incredible deal. I dont have experience with Intimidate but I can say that the Erase alone is worth purchasing this.

*checks wallet*

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats an amazing deal for sure... that is the lowest price I've see on Erase.. if anyone is still sitting on the fence waiting to try Erase and or Intimidate you cant pass up this insane deal! I dont see how NP makes a profit on these crazy deals :think:

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
You guys just want to tempt me to drain my bank account, don't you?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
only if you buy the stack right? says 29.99 otherwise

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish NP would have ran this one by me...as this is not something I would typically approve of. Nothing I can do now I guess with the three day weekend. No idea how they can sell the stack this low

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish NP would have ran this one by me...as this is not something I would typically approve of. Nothing I can do now I guess with the three day weekend. No idea how they can sell the stack this low
He is riding a work horse...no brainer...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hmmm....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heard it here first. Guess supplies won't last :(

BrainyMuscle

Awards
only if you buy the stack right? says 29.99 otherwise
Actually i see if you buy multiple bottles of Erase its :

2 X bottles @ $24.99 ea
3 X bottles @ $21.99 ea

not quite as low as $14.50 but still a good deal, I prefer the Erase / Alpha T2 stack myself.