PES Lean Bulk/Recomp: AnaBeta Elite, Erase, Alpha T-2

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 continued

The intensity remained cranked up for today's workout. I kept the rest periods to around 30 seconds and moved from one exercise right to the next. The weight used was lower once again, but my muscles felt worked to their full potential. It's quite a change of pace from the strength training I've been doing for the last few months and it took a lot out of me.

Close Grip Bench
225x8
225x7
230x5
230x5

Reverse Grip Bench
180x10
180x7
180x6
180x6

DB Incline Tri Extension (weight per arm)
45x16
50x10
55x6

Seated Incline Hammer Curls
45x10
45x8
50x6

Tri Press machine
250x12
260x8
260x7

Preacher Curl machine
190x6
185x7
175x6

Overhead Cable Curls
30x13
35x8
37.5x6

Dips
BW+70x10
BW+70x7
BW+70x6
drop
BWx10

My arms really started running out of gas towards the end of the routine and the pump intensity was greater than I've experienced in a long time. By the time I finished, I was exhausted, and slightly nauseous for about 20 mins. I'll most likely increase my rest periods within the next few workouts, but I enjoyed the intensity and will definitely go back to this approach in the future.

I had 2 caps of AB Elite with my post workout shake which was tough to get down following my workout.

Something to note from the last few days is an increase in frequency of bowel movements. I always have one first thing in the morning and the last 3 days I've been having another later in the day. I think this could be an indication of improved digestion, but I'm not sure exactly what it means. This has occurred without any changes in my diet.
Good solid workout Breezy !
For me, the amount of rest I have between sets is always dependent in what kind of day I had. I guess for me it's more mental than anything.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good solid workout Breezy !
For me, the amount of rest I have between sets is always dependent in what kind of day I had. I guess for me it's more mental than anything.
Thanks man. I was taking longer rest to go as heavy as possible for a while. I think I need to be more mentally prepared for that approach. I've enjoyed the last couple workouts on short rest and plan on going back to it whenever I'm in the mood. It's quite a different experience from what I've been doing for the last few months.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Weight was 205.6lbs (+3.6lbs overall) after waking up. I'm holding on to my weight even with the my high calorie expenditure during the work days. The hours worked have been shorter this week, but I still expected to see my weight drop a little from shedding water. I thought about slightly lowering calories with the reduction in work (calorie burning) time, however, I stuck with my current intake and I'm happy with the results. With the added weight I'm still looking fairly lean and don't see any visible fat gain.

I had my morning doses of AT-2 and Erase (2 caps each) on an empty stomach 35 mins before eating. I thought I was starting to get full towards the end of my meal, but about 20 mins later I felt like I could eat again. I'm curious to see if this hunger continues throughout the day.

The time of day I end up working till will determine if I get a leg workout in later. I held off on AB Elite, but will bring some to work so I can start dosing if it looks like it will be an off day.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 continued

I got out of work pretty early so I'll be going to the gym. I had my afternoon dose of A-T2 and Erase (1 cap each), waited 45mins, and had 2 caps of AB Elite with some food. I've been pretty hungry all day, but it hasn't been too overwhelming. I'll wait to see if it increases or continues before claiming it's due to supplementation. I'm heading out to the gym to go work legs.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Weight was 205.6lbs (+3.6lbs overall) after waking up. I'm holding on to my weight even with the my high calorie expenditure during the work days. The hours worked have been shorter this week, but I still expected to see my weight drop a little from shedding water. I thought about slightly lowering calories with the reduction in work (calorie burning) time, however, I stuck with my current intake and I'm happy with the results. With the added weight I'm still looking fairly lean and don't see any visible fat gain.

I had my morning doses of AT-2 and Erase (2 caps each) on an empty stomach 35 mins before eating. I thought I was starting to get full towards the end of my meal, but about 20 mins later I felt like I could eat again. I'm curious to see if this hunger continues throughout the day.

The time of day I end up working till will determine if I get a leg workout in later. I held off on AB Elite, but will bring some to work so I can start dosing if it looks like it will be an off day.
I remember recently your weight would creep up to here but it seems like its sticking now man! You may just be keeping these gains! Nice work in here!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember recently your weight would creep up to here but it seems like its sticking now man! You may just be keeping these gains! Nice work in here!
Thanks brother. Yeah I think I've actually gained solid weight this time. It was jumping up on the weekends while I wasn't working, but this time there hasn't been a drop all throughout the week. Hopefully it doesn't result in much fat if any.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 continued

I kept with the short rest periods for today's leg workout. I figured I might as well finish out the week with the high intensity approach. My leg routine usually takes alot out of me with with long rest periods (longest of all my routines) so the change of pace was brutal. Weight and/or reps were lower with most exercises as I found my muscle endurance needs some work. Despite the drop in weight, my legs took a beating, and I was ready to pass out once finished.

BB Back Squat
225x15
315x12
405x10
405x8
430x5

Standing Calf Raises (Smith: 20lb bar)
380x16
380x12
380x10

DB Lunges (reps per leg)
70x10
70x8
-was in rough shape after 2 sets

Calf Extensions (machine)
240x16
260x10
260x10
260x8
-calf exercises were a saviour and allowed my to somewhat catch my breath

Seated Leg Curl
190x13
205x8
205x5
drop
160x10

Leg Extensions
250x12
280x5
265x7
drop
190x4

Reverse Lunges (Smith/reps per leg)
200x10
220x6
220x5

Seated Crunch (machine)
215x28
215x20
215x18

Hanging Leg Raises
BWx15
BWx15

I had to wait about 20 mins before I could take AB Elite (2 caps) with my post workout shake and let myself recover a little.

Tomorrow will be a day off from work and the gym. After the last few days it's definitely necessary. DOMS has been greater the last few days than it has in many months. It's not too bad, but I'm usually not very sore at all. I'm excited to sleep in a little tomorrow since I've been getting 5 hours sleep at the most during the work week.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best feeling ever during leg day bro just get that sleep up a few more hours if you can I went that route before with working to much and ended up really sick...not fun...but awesome workout

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best feeling ever during leg day bro just get that sleep up a few more hours if you can I went that route before with working to much and ended up really sick...not fun...but awesome workout
Thanks bro. Leg day is my favorite. Yeah I need to figure out how to get a couple more hours of sleep in during the week...at least 1. I've had a rough schedule the last month and I'm still trying to figure out how to make it work better for me.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 continued

I kept with the short rest periods for today's leg workout. I figured I might as well finish out the week with the high intensity approach. My leg routine usually takes alot out of me with with long rest periods (longest of all my routines) so the change of pace was brutal. Weight and/or reps were lower with most exercises as I found my muscle endurance needs some work. Despite the drop in weight, my legs took a beating, and I was ready to pass out once finished.

BB Back Squat
225x15
315x12
405x10
405x8
430x5

Standing Calf Raises (Smith: 20lb bar)
380x16
380x12
380x10

DB Lunges (reps per leg)
70x10
70x8
-was in rough shape after 2 sets

Calf Extensions (machine)
240x16
260x10
260x10
260x8
-calf exercises were a saviour and allowed my to somewhat catch my breath

Seated Leg Curl
190x13
205x8
205x5
drop
160x10

Leg Extensions
250x12
280x5
265x7
drop
190x4

Reverse Lunges (Smith/reps per leg)
200x10
220x6
220x5

Seated Crunch (machine)
215x28
215x20
215x18

Hanging Leg Raises
BWx15
BWx15

I had to wait about 20 mins before I could take AB Elite (2 caps) with my post workout shake and let myself recover a little.

Tomorrow will be a day off from work and the gym. After the last few days it's definitely necessary. DOMS has been greater the last few days than it has in many months. It's not too bad, but I'm usually not very sore at all. I'm excited to sleep in a little tomorrow since I've been getting 5 hours sleep at the most during the work week.
Of you could walk without your leg muscles involuntarily twitching afterwards, I would say when did you get prosthetic implants ? Great workout Breezy !

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of you could walk without your leg muscles involuntarily twitching afterwards, I would say when did you get prosthetic implants ? Great workout Breezy !
Haha thanks fu! I started to lose control of them just after the halfway point. I love the feeling of a good leg workout

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro. Leg day is my favorite. Yeah I need to figure out how to get a couple more hours of sleep in during the week...at least 1. I've had a rough schedule the last month and I'm still trying to figure out how to make it work better for me.
Leg day would be my favorite to if I my numbers were that damn good bro! Nice job, super jealous of those numbers man. Really encouraging me to get in there and kill legs today. Thank you for that. ;-)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg day would be my favorite to if I my numbers were that damn good bro! Nice job, super jealous of those numbers man. Really encouraging me to get in there and kill legs today. Thank you for that. ;-)
Thanks man. The weight was down from previous workouts to keep up the pace, but it did a number on my legs regardless. Keep crushing your workouts like you have been and your numbers should add up fast. You're a PR machine these days.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

Today was full of much needed rest. I had my initial 2 cap each dose of A-T2 and Erase when I woke up and another cap each this afternoon. I've been dosing AB Elite throughout day with food starting with breakfast. My final cap of the day will be taken shortly with dinner.

I checked my weight again to see if the work week resulted in any drop and it remains up at 205.2lbs (+3.2lbs overall). If there's any fat gain its very minimal because I can't see any difference.

I've been noticing that vascularity has been more prominent right from when I wake up until I go to sleep. I'm seeing veins throughout the day that I wouldn't normallly see unless it was within a couple hours of working out. This is most noticeable on my inner biceps wrapping around to my triceps. Muscle fullness has been strong as well. It seems to have improved the last couple days.

My appetite has been somewhat increased today. It's not to a crazy extent, but I've been eating all day (always do) and none of my meals have completely filled me up. I was actually still hungry after a couple of them. I felt similar yesterday and will continue to monitor this going forward.

My legs are really feeling the impact of yesterday's workout. I'm glad my leg day is on Friday because I would have a tough time trying to work today and possibly the next couple based on their current level of soreness.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

I felt great after getting in a solid 8 hours of sleep which I haven't done in over a month. I didn't weigh in this morning, but body composition is looking decent. With the weight I've gained I'm not seeing any fat and muscle fullness looks to be up. I had 2 caps of A-T2 and Erase about 45 mins before a big breakfast. I like to take advantage of free time on the weekend and cook things that I wouldn't have time for during the work week. I recently spent a small fortune at a local organic market looking for "cleaner" versions of some food I could eat for breakfast and got a bunch of different things that will provide me with plenty of cooking options for a while.

food.jpg

(organic chicken apple sausage, potato broccoli pancakes, Ezekiel English muffins, proatmeal w/almond milk, Greek yogurt)

I had 2 caps of AB Elite with my meal and felt my muscle fullness increase about 15 mins after eating. I think this is the second time I have felt this after dosing with a large meal. I was in the gym within an hour of breakfast to work chest and triceps.

I didn't want to push the intensity to the point I have been recently after eating such a meal an hour earlier, but I kept my rest periods to a minute or less.

BB Flat Bench
250x8
265x6
265x6
265x5
270x4

BB Incline Bench
215x7
230x5
230x5
230x5

DB Fly-Press (hybrid)
-I was looking to add in something new and remembered being taught these from a strength coach about 10 years ago. Holding with a hammer grip you bring the DB's down in a somewhat "fly like" movement while slightly curling wrists inward then return up with a pressing movement. It really hits the entire chest if you focus on not involving the shoulders.
55x12
65x9
70x7

Cable Flys (slow tempo)
22.5x9 low pull
25x8 low pull
25x10 high pull
30x8 high pull

Dips (wide grip/slow tempo)
BW+80x7
BW+80x7
BW+80x6
10sec rest
BWx16

supersets
Straight Bar Tri Pulldowns
105x10
105x9
105x8
Rope Pulldowns
40x12
45x10
50x9
DB Kickbacks (2-3 sec hold at top)
25x15
27.5x12
30x10
drop
20x8

My workout felt great and strength was up from last week even with the shortened rest. The pump in my chest was better than it's been in a while. I started feeling it almost instantly which was surprising when beginning my workout with reps on the lower end. My triceps blew up as well, but was more expected from doing supersets. At this point I think AB Elite is contributing to pumps in the gym...and sometimes out of the gym.

I wasn't as hungry today as I was the last couple. Another thing to note is that my joints are in good shape while taking Erase at this point. My elbows were slightly hurting prior to starting and have only gotten better over the last week (with the help of Cissus).

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Day 7

Today was full of much needed rest. I had my initial 2 cap each dose of A-T2 and Erase when I woke up and another cap each this afternoon. I've been dosing AB Elite throughout day with food starting with breakfast. My final cap of the day will be taken shortly with dinner.

I checked my weight again to see if the work week resulted in any drop and it remains up at 205.2lbs (+3.2lbs overall). If there's any fat gain its very minimal because I can't see any difference.

I've been noticing that vascularity has been more prominent right from when I wake up until I go to sleep. I'm seeing veins throughout the day that I wouldn't normallly see unless it was within a couple hours of working out. This is most noticeable on my inner biceps wrapping around to my triceps. Muscle fullness has been strong as well. It seems to have improved the last couple days.

My appetite has been somewhat increased today. It's not to a crazy extent, but I've been eating all day (always do) and none of my meals have completely filled me up. I was actually still hungry after a couple of them. I felt similar yesterday and will continue to monitor this going forward.

My legs are really feeling the impact of yesterday's workout. I'm glad my leg day is on Friday because I would have a tough time trying to work today and possibly the next couple based on their current level of soreness.
Yeah I pulled leg day last week and walking around at work was.... Well each time I got out the truck I was very stiff! Leg day shoul be Fridays for sure.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I pulled leg day last week and walking around at work was.... Well each time I got out the truck I was very stiff! Leg day shoul be Fridays for sure.
Yeah mine are still recovering. Luckily I have they day off from physical work tomorrow as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was the scale increase with the noticeable change in vascularity which had me sold on AnaBeta. Since then I have been dosing it like candy most of the time and forcing myself to take some time off every now and again lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was the scale increase with the noticeable change in vascularity which had me sold on AnaBeta. Since then I have been dosing it like candy most of the time and forcing myself to take some time off every now and again lol.
I'm definitely liking the way things have started. I have a feeling I'm going to hooked as well. I'm thinking about possibly grabbing an additional bottle at the end of the week so I can try 5-6 caps a day. I already have some Erase Pro that I could use to extend my run.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

I woke up today looking my dryest since starting the stack. I think Erase has started to have an impact on my appearance. My weight is pretty much unchanged at 205lbs (+3lbs overall), which is good to see considering it looks like I've shed some water.

I had my morning doses of A-T2 and Erase (2caps each) on an empty stomach before a massive breakfast. I had the morning free so I took advantage of the extra cooking time. I had 2 caps of AB Elite with my meal and felt a slight increase in muscle fullness again about 15 mins after finishing. This was most noticeable in my chest. I'll be going to the gym shortly for what should be a light workout. I have the day off from physical work, but have to be in the office later for some meetings, so I won't have time for both back and biceps.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm definitely liking the way things have started. I have a feeling I'm going to hooked as well. I'm thinking about possibly grabbing an additional bottle at the end of the week so I can try 5-6 caps a day. I already have some Erase Pro that I could use to extend my run.
Nice! I'm looking at running this stack here in a few months! Excited after these updates bro.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I'm looking at running this stack here in a few months! Excited after these updates bro.
I'm excited after this first week too. I don't want to jump the gun, but I'm starting to see a lot of potential for a great run.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 continued

My workout went well. I changed things up a bit again and really slowed down the eccentric portion of some of the lifts. I took about 5 seconds on the negative for the exercises that I used this approach. It felt very effective and I enjoyed the different style. It was hard to judge any strength increases, but the couple exercises that were performed like last week had improvements.

-previous week's #'s in parenthesis

Chins
BWx18 (BWx18)
BW+45x8 (BW+40x8)
BW+50x7 (BW+50x7)
BW+55x5 (BW+50x6)
drop (drop)
BWx10 (BWx8)

Standing Cable Curls (straight bar/5 sec neg)
95x6
95x6
95x6

Calf Extension (machine)
245x24
265x14
285x11
300x11

Seated DB alt. Curl
50x9 (45x11)
55x6 (50x7)
55x6 (50x6)
55x5 (55x4)

-only the second week having these in my routine, but I was surprised by the jump in progress

Preacher Curl machine (5 sec neg)
190x6
190x6
190x5

Cable Crunches
120x15
120x12

Seated Crunch machine
215x18
215x16

Hanging Leg Raises
BWx15
BWx12

-I think 6 sets of abs in one workout might be a record for me lol.

BB Wrist Curl
(palms down/over bench)
2 sets
50 x failure
(behind the back)
2 sets
60 x failure

21's
70x7x7x7 (close grip)
70x7x7x7 (wide grip)

- the wrist curl/21's combo had my forearms ready to explode

I had 2 caps of AB Elite with my post workout shake and my afternoon doses of A-T2 and Erase a few hours later on an empty stomach.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 continued

My workout went well. I changed things up a bit again and really slowed down the eccentric portion of some of the lifts. I took about 5 seconds on the negative for the exercises that I used this approach. It felt very effective and I enjoyed the different style. It was hard to judge any strength increases, but the couple exercises that were performed like last week had improvements.

-previous week's #'s in parenthesis

Chins
BWx18 (BWx18)
BW+45x8 (BW+40x8)
BW+50x7 (BW+50x7)
BW+55x5 (BW+50x6)
drop (drop)
BWx10 (BWx8)

Standing Cable Curls (straight bar/5 sec neg)
95x6
95x6
95x6

Calf Extension (machine)
245x24
265x14
285x11
300x11

Seated DB alt. Curl
50x9 (45x11)
55x6 (50x7)
55x6 (50x6)
55x5 (55x4)

-only the second week having these in my routine, but I was surprised by the jump in progress

Preacher Curl machine (5 sec neg)
190x6
190x6
190x5

Cable Crunches
120x15
120x12

Seated Crunch machine
215x18
215x16

Hanging Leg Raises
BWx15
BWx12

-I think 6 sets of abs in one workout might be a record for me lol.

BB Wrist Curl
(palms down/over bench)
2 sets
50 x failure
(behind the back)
2 sets
60 x failure

21's
70x7x7x7 (close grip)
70x7x7x7 (wide grip)

- the wrist curl/21's combo had my forearms ready to explode

I had 2 caps of AB Elite with my post workout shake and my afternoon doses of A-T2 and Erase a few hours later on an empty stomach.
Nice numbers on chins. I am just about ready to get into chins. I know it's the best for lats, but I never did it because I was never good at it. Great workout Breezy.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers on chins. I am just about ready to get into chins. I know it's the best for lats, but I never did it because I was never good at it. Great workout Breezy.
Thanks man. I know how you feel. I was never a big fan of chins or pull-ups because I was always horrible at them. The last 6 months I've been adding weight to them and it's really made an impact on my progress. I actually look forward to them now.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm pretty tired. I weighed exactly 205lbs (+3lbs overall) this morning shortly after waking up. I had 2 caps each of A-T2 and Erase and held off on AB Elite.

I plan on working out if I don't work too late or if I'm not too tired from lack of sleep. I'm bringing ABE to work in case I decide to skip the gym and will begin dosing with meals throughout the day.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 continued

I decided that my energy is good enough for the gym, despite not much sleep. I made it through work and I'm feeling pretty good.

I had a cap of A-T2 and Erase about an hour ago on an empty stomach, and just had 2 caps of AB Elite with a carb based meal. I'm getting ready to head to the gym for a shoulder workout. I don't know how I'm going to approach it, but will figure it out once I'm there. I might try to add in some new exercises if I'm feeling adventurous.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 continued

I had a decent workout considering I was pretty worn out. I kept rest periods on the shorter end and really focused on full ROM and mind-muscle connection. There were some strength increases on repeat exercises, but nothing huge.

BB Military Press
200x7
200x6
200x6

Shrugs (Smith 20lb bar)
250x20 front
320x11 front
300x13 back
320x11 back

Standing DB Press
70x11
70x9
70x8
-can't remember the last time I did these standing

BB Upright Row
130x10
130x10
130x9

Real Delt Fly (machine)
180x10
180x10
180x8

Face Pulls
80x12
80x12
85x10

supersets
DB Front Raise
22.5x10
25x9
30x7
DB Lateral Raise
22.5x10
25x10
30x8
Seated (bent over) DB Lateral Raise
22.5x10
25x10
30x9

I had 2 caps of AB Elite with my post workout shake of protein and oats.

I haven't had any increased hunger the last couple days. My appetite was up a few days ago, but seems to have returned to normal. I'm wondering if A-T2 has any role in keeping any potential hunger from ABE at bay.

On a side note, I witnessed the craziest 10 min hail storm shortly after getting home from the gym. It looked like a blizzard of golf balls...can't wait to see what my car looks like in the morning.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

My weight was 204.6lbs (+2.6lbs overall) this morning. I was sweating like crazy all day yesterday, so I expected to see a small drop on the scale.

I had A-T2 and Erase (2 caps each) when I woke up on an empty stomach. I have the day off from my physical job and the morning free to hit the gym. I had 2 caps of AB Elite with a big breakfast and I'm about to go get a back workout in. My energy is solid after catching up on some sleep and I'm hoping this leads to a good performance in the gym.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11 continued

My back workout went fairly well. I made some minor progress with a couple exercises and felt pretty good about what I got done. I think the pace of my strength and size increases have started to somewhat slow down as I get closer to my previous weight. Either way, I'm looking forward to getting back to, and surpassing where I previously was. Hopefully this stack will have helped make a decent dent in what I have left by the end of it. I think I might go back to lower rep, strength focused workouts at the end of the week. Today I stuck with keeping the tempo of my lifts on the slower side and the rest periods short.

Pull-ups
BWx15
BW+40x6
BW+40x6
BW+40x5
drop
BWx9

Deadlifts
225x15
315x12
340x10
350x8
350x8

BB Row
205x8
205x8
205x7
225x5

Behind Neck Pulldowns
120x15
140x10
160x7

Seated Cable Row
180x10
185x10
185x8

V-Bar Lat Pulldowns
160x10
180x6
180x6
185x5

Single Arm Cable Row
80x11
90x8
95x8

Back Extensions (superman style/ holding medicine ball)
BW+14x15
BW+14x10
BW+14x10

I had my post workout AB Elite (2 caps) with a shake and my afternoon A-T2 and Erase (1 cap) a few hours later.

I ended up getting a prescription for Prednisone today to help with poison ivy. From my understanding it's catabolic and can lead to bloating and fat storage as well. I took it this afternoon, but might not use it further. I was only going to take it for 5 days, however the first dose left me feeling weak, a little dizzy, and just not feeling well overall. The poison ivy has been getting better on its own and I might just ride it out instead of dealing with the side effects of medication.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11 continued

My back workout went fairly well. I made some minor progress with a couple exercises and felt pretty good about what I got done. I think the pace of my strength and size increases have started to somewhat slow down as I get closer to my previous weight. Either way, I'm looking forward to getting back to, and surpassing where I previously was. Hopefully this stack will have helped make a decent dent in what I have left by the end of it. I think I might go back to lower rep, strength focused workouts at the end of the week. Today I stuck with keeping the tempo of my lifts on the slower side and the rest periods short.

Pull-ups
BWx15
BW+40x6
BW+40x6
BW+40x5
drop
BWx9

Deadlifts
225x15
315x12
340x10
350x8
350x8

BB Row
205x8
205x8
205x7
225x5

Behind Neck Pulldowns
120x15
140x10
160x7

Seated Cable Row
180x10
185x10
185x8

V-Bar Lat Pulldowns
160x10
180x6
180x6
185x5

Single Arm Cable Row
80x11
90x8
95x8

BW+14x15
BW+14x10
BW+14x10

I had my post workout AB Elite (2 caps) with a shake and my afternoon A-T2 and Erase (1 cap) a few hours later.

I ended up getting a prescription for Prednisone today to help with poison ivy. From my understanding it's catabolic and can lead to bloating and fat storage as well. I took it this afternoon, but might not use it further. I was only going to take it for 5 days, however the first dose left me feeling weak, a little dizzy, and just not feeling well overall. The poison ivy has been getting better on its own and I might just ride it out instead of dealing with the side effects of medication.
Great workout Breezy !!!

I used to landscape when i wS in
My eRly 20s and if I get a slight poison ivy oil on me, I will breakout in blisters. Funny thing is, I was in my best shape back then. Good luck taking care of it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout Breezy !!!

I used to landscape when i wS in
My eRly 20s and if I get a slight poison ivy oil on me, I will breakout in blisters. Funny thing is, I was in my best shape back then. Good luck taking care of it.
Thanks man. I hadn't done it in about 10 years and forgot how allergic I was. It's definitely a good workout. Once my "work from home access" is over I'll be back in the office everyday, getting fat, (hopefully not) and not worrying about poison ivy.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

I was pretty surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning and saw 207.2lbs (+5.2lbs overall). I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'm thinking the Prednisone has something to do with it. I took a reduced dose this morning and will be stopping it there. I don't look that bloated at this point, however I must be holding some water with the big change in weight.

I had 2 caps each of A-T2 and Erase this morning on an empty stomach before breakfast. I plan on having an arm focused workout later and will be dosing AB Elite around my workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11 continued

Pull-ups
BWx15
BW+40x6
BW+40x6
BW+40x5
drop
BWx9

Deadlifts
225x15
315x12
340x10
350x8
350x8

BB Row
205x8
205x8
205x7
225x5

Behind Neck Pulldowns
120x15
140x10
160x7

Seated Cable Row
180x10
185x10
185x8

V-Bar Lat Pulldowns
160x10
180x6
180x6
185x5

Single Arm Cable Row
80x11
90x8
95x8

BW+14x15
BW+14x10
BW+14x10

Awesome numbers bro! Love me some weighted pull-ups, that's why I was so pissed that I had no energy for them. Didn't want to hit them half ass so I stuck with machine work. You will get past that previous weight bro I know you will!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome numbers bro! Love me some weighted pull-ups, that's why I was so pissed that I had no energy for them. Didn't want to hit them half ass so I stuck with machine work. You will get past that previous weight bro I know you will!
Thanks bro. Weighted pull-ups have become a favorite for me too. Yeah I'll be at least back to where I was in a few months hopefully. Once my health wasn't a constant worry, it actually started being pretty fun starting over. Big jumps in size and strength on a consistent basis make the gym a great time...even though none of the progess/#'s are true PR's.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 continued

I had my afternoon A-T2 and Erase while at work a few hours after lunch. It was a longer day than expected, but I'm still feeling up for the gym. I had 2 caps of AB Elite with some proatmeal and I'm heading out for an arm based workout. I was feeling a little weak from the medication earlier, but the feeling seems to have gone away. Hopefully it has no impact on my performance.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Keep at er breezy

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 continued

My workout went better than expected. The approach I took with my lifts was similar to last week and a good amount of exercises had decent strength increases. Rest was kept to a minimum and the tempo of my lifts were on the slower end. I was very pleased with how my strength held up on short rest, especially with some repeat exercises.

-last weeks #'s in parenthesis

Close Grip Bench
225x10 (225x8)
240x5 (225x7)
240x5 (230x5)
240x5 (230x5)

Reverse Grip Bench
180x11 (180x10)
200x7 (180x7)
225x5 (180x6)
225x4 (180x6)
-Using this weight on short rest was a nice surprise. Not sure why there was such a difference in #'s with a similar approach

Standing Single Arm Cable Curl
55x6
55x6
55x6

DB Incline Tri Extension (weight per arm)
50x13 (45x16)
60x9 (50x10)
65x6 (55x6)
-my elbows are improving/had trouble supporting this weight previously

Seated Incline Hammer Curls
50x10 (45x16)
50x10 (50x10)
55x7 (55x6)
55x6

Rope Pulldowns
70x15
85x10
100x5

Preacher Curl machine
200x7 (190x6)
200x6 (185x7)
205x5 (175x6)

Overheard Cable Curls (pulling from shoulder height)
35x13 (30x13)
42.5x8 (35x8)
45x6 (37.5x6)

Dips
BW+70x11 wide grip
BW+70x9 wide grip
BW+70x8 close grip
BW+70x7 close grip
drop
BWx13 wide grip

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

My weight continues to climb and was exactly 208lbs (+6lbs overall) this morning. I'm honestly shocked by such an increase at this point. I must be holding some water, but my appearance doesn't look very bloated and I'm not seeing much fat gain if any at all. I think the Prednisone could be a factor, however, I stopped use yesterday after only 2 days of use. I'm curious to see if this weight holds up after a few more days. Whatever is going on I'm not complaining because I'm seeing a good increase in muscle fullness, look to be adding size, and remain fairly lean. Along with the jump in weight my strength was up considerably yesterday as well (will post workout later today). At this point I'm very happy with the way things are going.

I had 2 caps of A-T2 and Erase before breakfast. My diet has been spot on and I've been pushing the clean calories as I'm not seeing any added fat with my current high intake.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

My weight continues to climb and was exactly 208lbs (+6lbs overall) this morning. I'm honestly shocked by such an increase at this point. I must be holding some water, but my appearance doesn't look very bloated and I'm not seeing much fat gain if any at all. I think the Prednisone could be a factor, however, I stopped use yesterday after only 2 days of use. I'm curious to see if this weight holds up after a few more days. Whatever is going on I'm not complaining because I'm seeing a good increase in muscle fullness, look to be adding size, and remain fairly lean. Along with the jump in weight my strength was up considerably yesterday as well (will post workout later today). At this point I'm very happy with the way things are going.

I had 2 caps of A-T2 and Erase before breakfast. My diet has been spot on and I've been pushing the clean calories as I'm not seeing any added fat with my current high intake.
Holy sh1t bro! I've been wanting to run Anabeta and you have me more eager!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah so far so good. Im looking solid and and felt strong as hell yesterday. Hopefully this was a big turning point and what I can expect going forward. I'm probably gonna grab another bottle tonight and see how an increased dose treats me.

Eagles802051

Awards
Great job breezy keep hitting it hard man! Hopefully most of that weight stays with you!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job breezy keep hitting it hard man! Hopefully most of that weight stays with you!
Thanks Eagles! I'll definitely be doing my best to get the most out of this.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Day 13

Very nice, the muscle fullness is amazing with anabeta
Get on it kid

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice, the muscle fullness is amazing with anabeta
Yeah the last couple days it really took off. I actually just ordered another bottle so I'll be upping my dose to 5-6 caps a day most likely starting tomorrow.