PES Lean Bulk/Recomp: AnaBeta Elite, Erase, Alpha T-2

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30 continued

My workout went well and I made improvements with several lifts. I'm always happy to see my chin or pull ups progressing.

Chins
BWx19 (BWx18)
BW+70x5 (BW+60x6)
BW+70x5 (BW+60x6)
BW+70x5 (BW+70x4)
BW+70x4 (BW+70x4)
drop (drop)
BWx13 (BWx11)
-I had 20 on the first set, but looked like a fish out of water getting my head over the bar...didn't count

Standing Cable Curl (straight bar)
90x12
100x9
100x8

Calf Extension (machine)
290x27
290x25
330x20
350x13
drop
250x11

Seated DB alt Curl
55x8 (55x8)
60x5 (55x8)
60x5 (60x4)
drop (drop)
45x5 (45x4)

Preacher Curl (machine)
200x10 (200x8)
210x6 (200x6)
210x5 (210x5)
drop (drop)
150x5 (150x5)

Cable Crunches
130x14
132.5x10
132.5x10
drop
90x13

supersets
21's
75x7x7x7
75x7x7x7
75x7x7x7
Behind Back BB Wrist Curl
3 sets
75 x failure

I had 2 caps of ABE with my post workout shake. A couple hours later I had my final caps of both A-T2 and Erase...I'm sad to see them run out.

I just had a meal with another cap of ABE and will do the same later tonight.

I had taken some picture updates this morning and uploaded them to my computer which crashed this afternoon. I think I deleted all but one of them so I'll have to take some more tonight or tomorrow. I dropped my computer off with the Geek Squad and I'm guessing they will tell me I need a new one. Hopefully all the data can be recovered and transfered if that's the case.

If I had my Alphamine already I'd be very tempted to keep the log going as I'm sad to see my run coming to an end. I suppose it's best to take a break though instead of turning this into a 12 week run (I want to run 8 weeks of DAA with everything else). I will try to get things wrapped up in the next few days with a final review/thoughts. I'd rather not type it all on my phone, but will if I'll be without a computer for while. I'll give an update on the status of my computer and will have the conclusion of the log posted by the weekend at the very latest.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still without a computer and will probably be getting a new one on Sunday. However, I plan on posting the final review by phone before then. I'm extremely busy this week and haven't had the time to put it together at this point. I have some picture updates taken and hopefully uploading them from my phone won't be an issue as it has been in the past.

It feels weird not posting my workouts lately. There hasn't been a drop in progress at this point and I had a strong performance tonight...close grip bench went up 3 reps to 260x5.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job Breezy. Awesome power lifting throughout the entire run. Thank you for being so consistent and posting all the details we are looking for.

Looking forward to the final review. Based on the log, I think I know what the result is going to be.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job Breezy. Awesome power lifting throughout the entire run. Thank you for being so consistent and posting all the details we are looking for.

Looking forward to the final review. Based on the log, I think I know what the result is going to be.
Thanks as always Fumoney. I thoroughly enjoyed the run/log.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Agreed, he did a great job.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks breezy I enjoyed following your log, good stuff.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Thoughts/Review

I don't have a computer yet so hopefully these pics upload alright. The first one was taken on day 30, first thing in the morning, which is a good example of how I woke up looking dry from Erase. The next 2 were taken on day 31 (1day post stack), after work, a trim, and a lot of food. The the lighting ended up being quite different in the pics due to the amount of sun coming through my window and the time of day. I had some other pictures on my computer that I will add once I get a new one and data transfered.

View attachment 64400
Day 30
205.8lbs (+3.8lbs)

View attachment 64401
Day 31

View attachment 64402
Day 31

Overall the stack was great and my run went better than I expected. I wanted to add some lean weight along with strength and the combination of supplements were a great help in accomplishing my goal. At the end of 30 days I was up 3.8lbs, just as lean, and considerably stronger on the majority of my lifts. The stack also promoted changes in appearance such as increased vascularity and muscle fullness, which is always a positive in my book. This was up there with any stack I've previously tried and I'm glad this opportunity allowed me to find some supplements that I wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future.

Alpha-T2: I had a good experience with this supplement. Despite eating a good amount over maintenance and consistently putting on weight, my body fat didn't appear to increase at all. This was most likely a combined effort of the stack, but I feel that A-T2 had a major part in it. The stim effect was very mild and undetectable at most times. At the very beginning of my run I felt a slight increase in "clean" energy when dosing 2 caps first thing in the morning. After about a week it wasn't as noticeable. However, since I've stopped supplementing the work days have been a struggle to get through without feeling like I'm going to fall asleep by the early afternoon. I also noticed a thermo effect especially when working out shortly after dosing 2 caps. On the few days I lifted in the morning, my sweating was increased right from the start of my workout. I also believe I experienced some appetite suppression at times. This seemed harder to gage, which could be because of ABE's ability to cause hunger in many users. However, there were times especially after my 2 cap dose, that I had trouble getting down my post workout shake which I've never had a problem with no matter how intense my workout.
I would definitely recommend A-T2 to those looking for a low stim and effective fat burner.

Erase: This supplement does exactly what it's advertised to do. After only a few days of use I began to notice the drying effect it had on my appearance. This was most noticeable when first waking up in the morning. Throughout my run my physique was looking tighter and any bloating was kept to a minimum. Erase most likely added to my increased vascularity combined with ABE as well. I was happy and somewhat surprised that I didn't experience any joint tightness or discomfort at 3 caps a day. At times I had some joint issues with Erase Pro when dosing daily. I can't be sure, but perhaps I would have had a similar experience if Cissus wasn't included throughout my run (although it was with EPro too). Overall I found Erase to be quite effective, but will be using Erase Pro for the majority of my future runs. I think the addition of the anti-cortisol/test boosting ingredients make the experience noticeably different when using Pro. Either way, I highly recommend Erase to anyone looking for an effective AI.

AnaBeta Elite: This quickly became one of my favorite supplements used to date. I experienced a wide range of benefits which was more than expected coming from a single supp. One of the first things I noticed was an increase in vascularlity that lasted throughout the day. The amount of visible veins was greatly increased and somewhat freakish looking during my workouts. Pumps while lifting were also more noticeable even when my workouts weren't very geared towards it. While out of the gym I maintained a muscle fullness/slight pump feeling as well. This effect was strongest when dosing with a good amount of carbs. There were several times that I felt a kick in muscle fullness and perhaps a little added energy shortly after taking with a meal. It really seemed that ABE was using my nutrients more efficiently every time I dosed. It also helped me add some solid weight at an accelerated pace. The pace of my weight gain actually doubled compared to the 2 months prior. The fact that this occured without putting on fat or a big change in calorie consumption says a lot for the supplement. Calories were up a little after about 1.5 weeks due to me not seeing any negative impact in doing so. I was expecting to feel a huge boost in hunger after reading so many other people's experiences with ABE and I did notice it at times. It wasn't a daily occurrence, but there were a few days where I was starving despite eating constantly. When there wasn't a nonstop hunger there was the feeling of never being full after huge meals. This feeling was consistent during the last month after about 5 days of use. My strength started taking off after a couple weeks as well. I had been seeing steady progress prior, but it was picked up a notch while on this stack. I feel that ABE and its benefits were most responsible for the increase. I would definitely recommend AnaBeta Elite to anyone whether on a bulk, cut, or recomp, as the many positives could be helpful in all of those situations. I've already purchased several bottles and will be going back to it afer a few weeks break. ABE will be as much of a staple as it can be in my supplement arsenal going forward.

I would like to thank bdcc, BPjohn, and the entire PES/Synthetic Supplements team once again for this great opportunity. I'm very grateful that I was given the chance to run the stack of my choice. I was finally able to give ABE a try and couldn't be happier that I did. This run further solidified PES as one of the leaders in the supplement industry in my opinion.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing review breezy and as always great log! I really enjoy following your logs bro! Can't wait to give ABE and og erase a shot! Saying ABE will be almost a staple is an awesome statement! Exciting!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the pictures again...not sure if the first ones are showing up. I'll add the others here as well when available.

ForumRunner_20120818_154657.png

ForumRunner_20120818_154733.png

ForumRunner_20120818_154811.png

1st pic: day 30 morning (+3.8lbs)
2nd and 3rd pic: one day post stack afternoon

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing review breezy and as always great log! I really enjoy following your logs bro! Can't wait to give ABE and og erase a shot! Saying ABE will be almost a staple is an awesome statement! Exciting!
Thanks LTL! It always great to have you along. Yeah I'm a big fan of ABE...a lot of positives. I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks LTL! It always great to have you along. Yeah I'm a big fan of ABE...a lot of positives. I'll be interested to see what you think of it.
I will be running a sick stack soon. I'm thinking ABE/alpha/erase/agmatine, very excited! Not sure if it will be logged quite yet though. Work is trying to put me on 12's for 8 weeks.... 7 days a week. Just to hit the gym is going to be exhausting! Looking bigger, fuller and JACKED in the pics btw!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running a sick stack soon. I'm thinking ABE/alpha/erase/agmatine, very excited! Not sure if it will be logged quite yet though. Work is trying to put me on 12's for 8 weeks.... 7 days a week. Just to hit the gym is going to be exhausting!
Thanks brother. Should be a great stack. I'll actually be running all of those (Erase Pro and Agmatine in TPowder) plus a few extra goodies. I hear you about the logging. I'm enjoying my break as it literally takes up almost all of my very limited free time during the week...I've been getting an extra 30 mins of sleep.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother. Should be a great stack. I'll actually be running all of those (Erase Pro and Agmatine in TPowder) plus a few extra goodies. I hear you about the logging. I'm enjoying my break as it literally takes up almost all of my very limited free time during the week...I've been getting an extra 30 mins of sleep.
Definitely bro. It was insane to go in the gym and not have to continually look up my weekly progress on my phone and add notes while lifting. Just went around and crushed a lighter back workout without worrying about beating any numbers. Really concentrated on mind muscle connection and ended up enjoying the workout.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely bro. It was insane to go in the gym and not have to continually look up my weekly progress on my phone and add notes while lifting. Just went around and crushed a lighter back workout without worrying about beating any numbers. Really concentrated on mind muscle and ended up enjoying the workout.
I still check my #'s on a lot of lifts and take some quick notes, but I've been switching things up somewhat this week. I really slowed things down and focused more on MM connection with certain exercises as well. I might actually attempt a deload this week for once. It's probably needed.