PCT or Week 5?!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all. I have been on the following Phera-plex/Mega-Zol cycle for just over three weeks:

Days 1-2: PP 10mg Zol 100mg
Days 3-8: PP 20mg Zol 100mg
Days 9-14: PP 20mg Zol 150mg
Days 15-21: PP 20mg Zol 200mg
Days 22-28: PP 30mg Zol 200mg

I am on the third day at 30mg of PP and have experienced absolutely no sides (well, ofcourse I don't know what kind of damage has been done to my lipids but only post cycle bloodwork will determine that). My BP has been fine and I credit that to the Cycle Support and Propecia that I'm running alongside the PP and ZOL.

Most of my gains have come in the last week; I started at 184lbs and am up to 196lbs.

My question is, can I extend my cycle by a week at 30mg of PP now that I'm starting to make some great gains or should I stick to my original plan and end after four weeks? Since BP is not an issue, my biggest concern is with increased damage to my lipids. This is the first time I have run PP but I seem to tolerate it well.

Appreciate the help fellas.

tigertest

Awards
I say if you are feeling great, go for it...just make sure you do a proper PCT and make sure you stay on Cycle Support through PCT...

tigertest

Awards
btw, is it prescription propecia you are on? and what's the dosage you are taking...

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say if you are feeling great, go for it...just make sure you do a proper post cycle therapy and make sure you stay on Cycle Support through post cycle therapy...
Planned post cycle therapy is as follows:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6 caps per day
Restore @ 3 caps/day (tapering down in the final week)
Alpha Drive XL @ 3 caps/day (tapering down in the final week)
ALRI Cr2 @ 6 caps/day
Cycle Support

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
btw, is it prescription propecia you are on? and what's the dosage you are taking...
yup, it's prescription...told my doc that i was experiencing some shedding...lol...i'm taking 1mg/day

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go for it. If you notice gains starting to slow or halt then go to PCT. Good looking PCT btw...