Pct for 8 week andromass amdrohard stack.

allday54

Awards
I'm thinking of using intimidate and erase pro. Is this a good pct?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have experience in andromass, androhard, and androbulk both solo and stacked. what i would do is run DAA + Erase Pro + Anabeta (to keep the gains coming) + IGF 2

allday54

Awards
I was going to run the trs stack but I can't find it anywhere, but thanks for the help.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those products arent being made anymore, thats why you cant find it. maybe amazon or ebay have it but you would pay a lot more than its worth.

TaNkD Up

Awards
Somewhat surprised that no one said Nolva or clomid or a true SERM. But DAA and erase seem to be popular OTC PCT but I would also add in Reboot by forerunners lab it has a good formula to help you recover already with DAA. I would run Reboot and 2 caps of erase with X factor or anabeta to keep strength and gains. Good luck!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Somewhat surprised that no one said Nolva or clomid or a true SERM. But DAA and erase seem to be popular OTC PCT but I would also add in Reboot by forerunners lab it has a good formula to help you recover already with DAA. I would run Reboot and 2 caps of erase with X factor or anabeta to keep strength and gains. Good luck!
doesnt reboot ave an ai in it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
make sure to run AH at 1/2 dose since AM as a 1/2 dose of AH in it.

desolateline

desolateline

Awards
is 8 weeks necessary?

allday54

Awards
Started at 165 and I'm at about 173 right now. Still got 1 more week to go.